All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 02'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Quite disappointing

Using 21st century idiom in an 18th or early 19th century setting destroys the credibility of your story.

Perhaps you should do some research before starting to write.

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
If you don't like it

Dont read it...I hate it when people leave rude comments... Stop reading if you don't like it!!! I loved it...Dont let some idiotic person stop you from doing something you are great at!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it!

She can do and say whatever she'd like in HER story. If you don't like it, go write your own. I love it, keep it up!

BBEBBEalmost 17 years ago
Great job!!!

So happy that you are back!! Keep up the wonderful work Haremgirl :)

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 17 years ago
Great story!

Shame! Shame! Shame! To the commenter criticizing our wonderful writer's lovely, hot and thoroughly real story of romance--of people searching for that most precious of commodities, love. And all because of a single possibly misused idiom. Poor fellow or lady, you missed the point, and it's your loss.

Haremgirl writes amazing stories. She gives all of her fortunate (and hopefully grateful) readers such sweeping, true-to-life and hot tales of men and women struggling for a little happiness and love. You go, grrl!

GiniDGiniDover 13 years ago
Keep going

Could you really understand a story that was written using only the grammar, idiams and spelling of an historical period. Try reading Chauser. Most people just want a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous