All Comments on 'The Allotment'

by lucy54

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

Very good. Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bullshit

The queer below likes this piss-poor trash a lot. That comment is as fucked up as the writer.

ceilidhdesireceilidhdesirealmost 17 years ago
continues?

I loved it! Please do continue!

Queen Wendolyn

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 17 years ago
Very original

Completely original and hot theme. Excellent work hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot

Age differences in sex are interesting. Older men can get it up a lot better and more than some think. They can make a young woman feel really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
When Bored & Nothing Else To Do - Pimp Her Out

Such fine pub talk little small one - watching and playing in a bigger cocks cum in your stretched out wife whore is only second to football in your isle it seems - how sad for her to be saddled with such a poor excuse for a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
older is better

Terrific tale about an old codger shagging a young wife, can't wait to see what happens between the young wife and the 84 year old neighbor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love your stories!

But no - keep old Jack out of this please.

This should be Dericks and Sarahs story.

We can tell that Derick is a better man for Sarah than even Sid was for Angie.

Derick is man enough to take Sarah away from Allen.

Show us how he does it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Eighty year old man impregnates thirty year old

woman, what a headline. Yeah and small dicked husband talks wife into sexing older man who turns out to have a larger cock that pleases wife better than the does. Do you really think he could actually tell her no now after her telling him how she enjoyed it? Do you really think she would have listened to him after he talked her into the best sex she had ever had? Do you really think is is any longer her husband's wife? She is now a married adulterous slut. Rules, what rules, she is already a slut! Nothing hubby says now really makes any difference she may love him like a brother, but his days as her loving husband, the man of her life is over. She already knows it, he the poor wimp, is just learning that he destroyed his marriage and turned his own wife against him. Even if she did stop, she would hate her husband in the future for pimping her out, then after she enjoyed it so much, pulling her back in to what is now to her inferior sex. Best thing hubby can do now is immediately try and talk wife into a peaceful and equal divorce, later she will strip him of his money, ego, and manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
reader response

okay, you wrote this section to provoke reader comments and I'm not falling for it because I can't believe that a serious author would write this crap.

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 17 years ago
Original and interesting

I enjoyed your story, I am now going to look for previous submissions. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

I am staggered by some of the a******s on here who have no imagination why read it if it not your thing f******n rednecks

It is great keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My Solution

Kill 'em all, burn what's left. Whore wife, wimp husband. Whores write trash too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LEAVE THE CATEGORY IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED

GREAT Story...keep up the good work. I agree with previous posts...if Loving Wives category is not your cup of tea, why are you reading them, dumbass...The title of this category (considering it's on an erotic literature site) is fairly simple and straightforward. You can always tell which stories are worth reading based on the amount of feedback the author received (including positive and negative). And for those people out there who are worried about the wife leaving the husband or the wife getting preggo or diseases...get a freakin life or choose another category or even another website. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Story

The usual unintelligible and misspelled rants from the LW Whiners Gang aside, this was a well-done story--a loving wife trying to please her well-loved husband. She does so in excellent fashion!

Loved the Brit-isms as well, from the title to the colloquialisms for vagina!

Keep it--heh heh--up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i hope he got aids

and give it to useless hubby of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Age concern

Few women see any man as too old. All you have to do is be liked and ask.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent loving wife story!!

take no notice of the macho dick-heads whose wives are all cheating on them this was a true work of wife sharing as it happens i should know my wife has had several older gents with great relish!! and a lot more her own age she is now 47 but has been cucking me for 18 years with guys from 21 to 71!! and ive loved every minute of it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Viagra

No way without the little blue pill. Even the people who love this story think the husband is a idot. Do not understand the need for humilation wanting your wife to fuck other men. Has to be that you do not belive you deserve the wife or real happiness. If you have your wife fuck around you will have neither. Not my fantsey

cappmccappmcalmost 17 years ago
Thanks for your ignorant comments REVEREND FOLLY

Loved your story LUCY. Don't sweat the negative comments as you'll always see people stumble into the wrong story section and get offended. Maybe the are just too stupid to realize where the are or they to it by mistake. A personal note to FOLLY....The way one can tell a little about a story without actually reading it is what category it comes under. The "Loving Wives" section traditionally deals with wives that are having sex with other guys. I suggest you move along to the Romance section if this is offensive to you and finally, this is fantasy, not reality.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Same old, same old

The writing is distinctly average in this cuckolded wimp fantasy. The characters aren't particularly memorable nor is the plot original. Having the bull be a sixty-eight year old "stud" made me chuckle; perhaps this tale was filed in the wrong category? Maybe Humor would work better.

<P>

The usual wimp cliches abound: the hubby's dick is too small, he's pathetically insecure, the wife discards her marriage vows in search of "fulfillment" and expresses her continuing desire to find her sexual satisfaction outside the marriage. It's a tired script that has been done to death. Find something interesting and new to write about because this story isn't very good fiction.

<P>

As for Anonymous's demand that people should "LEAVE THE CATEGORY IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED", in a word, no. Having some faceless wonder try to lay down the law in Loving Wives is hilarious. Perhaps you should try stand-up comedy?

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 17 years ago
Brother 'cappmc':

Perhaps I have to bow to the authority you apparently are on "ignorance." After reading your comments, it's apparent that ignorance and you are constant companions. Your perception that having a genre of choice automatically ensures that every story posted to said genre will be enjoyable is quaint but absurd. Perhaps whoever read my comments to you spoke too rapidly. I'll try to proceed slowly enough for you to understand. My problem isn't with the genre, it's with this story. Had your reader been more deliberate, I'm sure this misunderstanding wouldn't have occurred. <p>In light of your unofficially granting me membership in the clergy I wish to share a beatitude that seems most appropriate for and applicable to you: "Blessed be the ignorant, for not knowing about which they speak be a concern to them never." And brother 'cappmc," you are indeed truly blessed. May your bliss continue to give you comfort and peace. <p>My apologies, 'Lucy,' for taking up this space for my response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story-Need more like them.

What a breath of fresh air, compared to some of the other crap written here.

This story was great cause it gets the imagination going.

Keep it up.

Looking forward very much to the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More

I loved the story, and look forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well I liked it!

Your story has that zany element which should allow it to be developed into a good old fashioned English Romp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W.T.F.

Seventy year old man out fucking a thirty year old husband? I don't like wimp stories and the I want to watch my wife, my partner, my best friend get fucked by someone else shit, but come on, this is real fantsey. If this was true he doesn't deserve a wife. She had sex with the old guy without anyones help. What a slut. Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love your stories!

Very well written and so hot with these older men. Wife and I have spent many a week-end in the company of a much older gent in his cabin. He gives the wife all she can handle and we all love it.

Please continue and ignore these naive, negative comments. Why do they bother?

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
A decent adaptation

First thing first, this is a decent adaptation, which could have been much better if it did not cave in to some recent formula in the voyeur sub genre.

It was a much shorter piece either in the form of a letter or in the form of “a confession” either in Penthouse or in the British Magazine “Fiesta”- which one I can’t remember. <P>

I clearly remember from the original the tool shed; the older neighbor; the suggestion to show the woman his tools; the presumed expression on the old man’s face after the encounter; even the acknowledgement “he had me”. Still, the original was much shorter.

These types of erotic tales usually don’t take owners rights, unless someone copies them or parts from them verbatim. I could not tell of course if even the version that I read was the original or if what inspired our author here was the same version I read (quite some years) or was it someone else’s version. The one point I will make is, it makes sense to me that it would have been proper to preface the piece with a statement (which should not have taken anything away from the creativity of this piece) to the effect that this story was inspired or is an adaptation from a short piece which the author has heard or read. No points would have taken off. As I usually say, if Shakespeare could have based his plots on existing material historic or fiction so can we.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Why did you turn the husband into a looser?

In my previous comment I started by saying: “first thing first”, then I forgot to follow up. <P>

As I mentioned there, this adaptation could have been much better had it not followed the trappings of most voyeur stories de jour, namely - the husband “has” to be for some reason, an inadequate man (that aspect was not in the original). Here, this sorry addition is achieved by the allusion to his small penis his joy in having sex with his wife immediately after she did it with the neighbor (another addition which was not mentioned in the original). Why couldn’t the story stay on the theme of pure voyeurism without the import of inadequacy and humiliation? I can only speculate. Maybe it’s the sense that if everyone else writes these stories that way, it might be the only way it should be written, or the way people like it. Maybe it goes deeper to the American competitive notion of ‘zero – sum’ game, which dictates that in most social situations, if someone wins (here it would be the old neighbor) then the other person (the husband), has to loose. Therefore, “we have” to somehow demonstrate how and why it is that he is a looser. The fact that the husband might have encouraged the wife to jump into this adventure because he did not feel threatened (due to his perception about the strength of their relations or the old age of the neighbor) gets lost in this type of rigid formula. <P>

On the other hand, the erotic scene itself; the dialogs and the built up were very strong (except for the tiresome repetitions of the same double entendre of “special tool”). I wish you would revise the story and clean it from the wimp elements to turn it into a stellar funky story it could be.

wiswife53wiswife53almost 17 years ago
great

loved the story waiting for next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very erotic

erotic. some of grammar leaves a lot to be desired but its a good storyline you must follow it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More, more, more

When I get to the end of your writng, I am looking desparately for another page to read. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant

Can't wait for the next installment. Even better than the 1st story ith Sid. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Excellent story! I love watching my 43 y/o wife with other men. I usually go down on her when she finishes with a man before I fuck her. Seriously, it's awesome guys. I love being married to a slut and I'm no wimp just b/c I've licked dozens of loads of sperm from my wife. I'd kick anyone's ass who disrespected her or me. We have a special relationship where she and I are totally fulfilled.

AljonAljonabout 16 years ago
Loved It

I enjoyed every line, had a hard on in no time. Please make the stories a little bit longer with a bit more detail.

oriondogoriondogabout 15 years ago
One of the HOTTEST

stories I've ever read on literotica. I have bookmarked this writer to read her other tails LOL

Great JOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A GREAT STORY

what a great set of stories / very erotic / well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not your story

This came out of Fiesta magazine many years ago. You should be honest with the readers and tell them it is not an original story

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHOW-N-TELL

in the shed. TK U MLJ LV NV

desperate1desperate1about 12 years ago
Ignore the detractors

This is a fabulous story and is something like my marriage has been. If you find it at all possible please continue in the same vein. If she has a thing about older men let her meet another, Pleeeeaase

shybride38shybride38about 12 years ago
FANTASTIC...ITS ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES I HAVE READ N I HAVE READ MILLIONS...I WISH I AM AS LUCKY AS SARAH..I KNOW MOSTLY ALL WIVES WANT THIS N ALL HUSBANDS ALSO WANT THIS KEEP IT UP...I WAS MOLESTED BY A HUGE COCKED ARAB N MADE TO SUCK HIS GROTESQUE

Excellent

imready2imready2almost 11 years ago
Really enjoyed this

I really enjoyed reading this. Not sure if it was because I, like Allen, have been turned on wanting to see my wife with another man or because I am almost 60 and would love to be 'the other man" lol

Looking forward to more....

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
great

Great writing Lucy x Looking forward to reading more of this x

Design82Design82almost 10 years ago
a comment

Great writing & hot story!!!!!

but...........................while I like the description of the old guy having 'a huge cock', can't the hubbie's cock just be described as ....'a cock' --- (why the need for 'small cock' ??? ---JUST A POINT.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

My wife and I love this story, years ago when my wife was 23, she was fucked by a guy in his late 60's and she still says it was the best sex she had ever had, just a shame we were on holiday at the time and did not have had the chance to repeat it with him.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Sexy story

When I first married an elderly couple lived in the apt above us. Sadly his wife passed away. He was so down and so lonely. After about a year he started to do odd jobs around the apt complex. I told him once that our tubs faucet leaked he said I'll fix it for ya Lori, the next mourning he at my door with his tools, I showed him to the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom, I had just showered and was changing, I needed my hair dryer in the bath so I opened the or and stopped dead.

There was Bob fly open his cock in his hand but wrapped around his cock were a used pair of my panties! I was going to close the door but when I saw his cock I was mesmerized it was so thick so long veins wrapped around it looked like barbed wire.

I couldn't move he turned to me and put his arm around my shoulder and walked me into our bedroom, he dropped the panties and took my hand and placed it on his cock I just started stroking it, as he undid my belt of my robe and slid it off me letting it drop to the floor. He touched me everywhere, my nipples were pulled and twisted, two fingers slid into my pussy lastly e leaned in and gave me a Hugh hickey on my neck. I was still stroking his massive cock as he undressed, he asked me what I wanted, I mumbled something, then he raised his voice for fully asking what I wanted him to do to me

I said fuck me here I'm my bed, take me and use me all day my husband won't be home for the next ten hours I am yours to use for your pleasure just please fuck me with this mammoth hunk of meat! That's exactly what he did, for nine and a half hours he buried that cock into me u till I could take him balls deep with no resistance

I came I don't know how many times, he fucked my ass, my mouth and my cunt never stopping. When he finished he stood and dressed I could only Lay on my back legs spread wide open, he spoke one last time before he left. Now I own you, your mine to fuck anytime I desire, you will not wear panties ever again and no bras. If I bring some one to you and tell you to fuck then you will do as I say, do you understand. I looked up into his eyes and nodded yes I am your so slave I will suck and fuck any and all people you send to me. And I will always gladly be your fuck toy.

Oh one last thing he says stop your birth control, I sat there playing with my clit wondering what name he will chose for our baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic. Totally realistic. I gave it a 4+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

lucy54's stories are sex stories and love stories two in one.

suckermansuckermanover 7 years ago
Perfection

I cant say anymore how I wished this woman was married to me. Perfection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

5 star story -- one of the best loving wife/sloppy seconds for hubby stories I've read ... really good ... I've jacked off to it countless times now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story! *****

It's great when your wife fucks a much older guy.

It changes things.

You usually don't feel as threatened as you would if he were a hot young stud who you feel would have a better chance of taking her away from you.

On the other hand, the humiliation can be even greater when he is so much older. You are supposed to be the healthy, vigorous one. When an old guy can run circles around you in the bedroom, you are more deeply shamed. He may not have all his teeth or hair and have a paunch, but he is the one making your wife cry out in extraordinary pleasure.

We've read the whole story before, but never commented on it. We love it, as it reflects our life together, including the pregnancy!

Wish you were still writing, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
just know where this is going

Alpha big cocked much older man getting into little wifey knickers as often as he can just know end result is going to be little wifey with a nice big pregnant tummy put there by the much older bull as he told her I am spunking you real good and you love it a wife her age knows taking big fat Cock like that and taking his full loads deep up her married cunt will result in little wife's knickers getting tight on her belly due to her getting pregnant by her older lover but these married lady's are hard wired to get themselves knocked up by big fat cocked older stud bulls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

I really liked this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brain damage is real

I can feel your brain trauma through your writing.... or lack of it.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

You capture some of the excitement well, but I think it would read better if you didn't repeat some of the descriptions so much, for example "31 year old wife"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gorgeous

We had an allotment,and to have had this happen,would have been heaven,especially regarding his age,and his fully erect cock,flooding her cunt so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good,it's just a story a good fantasy don't know why some people get so worked up about it if you don't like it move on.

Born2watchBorn2watchalmost 2 years ago

Love it, my wife was 21 when she was seduced by our 60 something year old neighbour. It became a regular thing and Dawn loved it, admitting he made her cum more than me. He didn't know I knew which I think made it more fun for them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For all of you mentally challenged sissy beta boys,this is what a real man did in a similar situation IRL.

It was 1991,and my wife of 12 years complained for the second time to me about one of the mechanics at a body shop that we used occasionally being extremely forward and suggestive to her about hooking up. We had both heard rumors in our neighborhood about this ass hitting on and actually touching several women in the past. I told my wife very calmly that the situation would be handled. This conversation took place on Tuesday evening, and Saturday morning we heard a report of this ass being assaulted in the back parking lot of a local bar. It was reported that extensive damage was done to his legs,lower back and genitals. After spending several days in the hospital, the ass left for parts unknown.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

This is slapstick comedy erotica and I loved it! I look forward to reading the next chapter. 5 stars.

ReaDy2064ReaDy2064over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed reading this I can understand the husband wanting to share his wife with another man. I'm sure a wife would be concerned about birth control as the old man didn't use any. She was reluctant at the start, but after being used she soon came round.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

so nice you gave Sarah a hairy snatch-vastly preferable to shaved/bald

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lol YUCK!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

fuckin fantastic

doudouletasdoudouletas5 months ago

Je me suis bien branlé en lisant. Ma petite bite a tenu peu de temps. Merci

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous