All Comments on 'How I Came to Love My Vagina'

by principessa07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

It's been tough for me since I had my daughter 6 months ago and got an inch worth of stitches down there. But I do feel better about myself. :-)

jimmyjoycejimmyjoycealmost 17 years ago
I liked this

This is a good, interesting piece of writing. I liked it. I'd heard about the vagina monologues before, but to be honest I didn't know much about it. This piece was, therefore, enlightening. Thanks very much and bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice piece

Yes I have seen the show and I found it very good, informative and entertaining.

I used to have a problem with the word, cunt, after seeing the show I changed my opinion and believe that it is a very powerful word and I use it sometimes.

Good on you for realising and feeling the power that a vagina really has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'll be damned

Turns out I love your vagina too. Very well written and very enlightening. A lot of women have appearance issues, but, as a long time admirer, I've noticed that most of them are totally unfounded. It is my opinion that every woman has at least one physical trait that makes her beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous