All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 05'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
haremgirlharemgirlalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Note from Haremgirl

Thanks to a reader who pointed out that I mistakenly put Liam in place of Aidan in a few spots in this chapter. Oops!

I had gone back to the Trailing Home manuscript to look up the details of what their farm looked like. Of course I got distracted reading about Liam and Selena. When I came back to this story to continue writing, I guess I still had Liam on my mind. I always proof the stories before I post them, but miss things from time to time.

Hope you are enjoying this story,

Haremgirl

virgin2267virgin2267almost 17 years ago
Great story

I am really enjoying this story. I love how passionate they are. I especially liked how he tried to change her mind into marrying him when they were in his room. Keep up the good work, even with the mistake, its still a wonderful story. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

This story is incredibly good and I'm completely hooked! This chapter has one of the sexiest and most erotic love scenes ever written. Can't say enough good things about your writing. Thank You!!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
This story is excellent.

Well, it's a good thing she didn't find Liam before she found Aidan that night.. No telling how quickly Liam would have been attacked.. So, she really intends to tell Aiden why she can't[wont]marry him?? She can't do that until she's pregnant.. Does Liam really understand what her problem is?? I don't think I would have gotten the answer from what she divulged to him.. These young men are very intelligent, though, so maybe he does.. I do wonder just how intelligent Liam's taking Naomi to the dance is, though.. This sounds like an opportunity to cause a major rift between brothers.. Well, he can't say I haven't warned him..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous