All Comments on 'Condom Use'

by FriskyVirgin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another point-

Its amazing just how many people just dont know the basics.

I just have one more point to add;

Studies have shown that as many as 60% (!) of all men are using condoms that are too small (again !) increasing the chance of splitting.

Make certain you get the right ones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Can also buy condoms at Amazon.com

Just FYI, often good deals on condoms from outside vendors at Amazon.com - get them delivered to your place in non-descript packaging and you always have them on hand without embarassment.

Snow SnakeSnow Snakealmost 17 years ago
Excellent information

Very Nice. You're on a roll here.

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Snow Snake</P>

friendlykittenfriendlykittenalmost 17 years ago
Great Points

I have actually been with more than one guy that I had to teach proper condom use to. It is scary. I guess some guys are just too scared to ask or are too "in the moment" to read the package (which, by the way, has directions for use on it).

Thank you for putting it all out there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If it's not too much trouble...

Well, I read the comment of the poster before me who said 60% of men use the wrong condom size.

Um...could someone write a guide to condom sizes or something?

Hope I'm not being to demanding, or bothersome.

God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thank you

Thank you for puting 'condom use' on this web site. I've only been coming here about a week and i already love it. This information will help my boyfriend and i alot. This is the best 'how to' ive read. Thank you again. I hope you put more helpful things on here that we can use.

i122i122almost 2 years ago

What a pleasant surprise to find a knotted condom hanging out of your wife’s pussy after she returns home from a night out.

Georgina_IchGeorgina_Ich7 days ago

Good read especially the point 7. I met a guy with a finger sized penis and when putting the condom on, he said it feels to tight. Blew my mind cause I thought back then he was definitely lying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous