All Comments on 'Niece Becomes My Piece'

by dennyboy2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

An excellent story. Should be expanded into a series.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Any baby-making here?

I agree......this story should be expanded into a series with the niece beginning to want to have your baby, thus no birth control.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Selfishness

Your niece wanted your cum in her and you used the condom? How selfish of you! You could have pregged her and kept it a secret from your brother and blamed the pregnancy on another guy that did not even exist, as far as your brother or your wife was concerned, which would have made this story much more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks

Picking my niece up from the formal,Michelle had stayed with us for 1 year to finish her H.S.C.It was hard but she managed to get through.My wife was with her mum as she was sick.Michelle got into the car, long pantyhosed legs, blonde,18 now, leaving in 2 days back to her family.Driving back said she had a great time,Uncle Ron i have been thinking how to thank you for looking after me, when we get home i have something for you.We were inside,close your eyes she said,now open them,she was standing with her back to me, dressed only in pantyhose.Uncle Ron you can have that wiggling her pantyhosed bottom.What, she turned around, i cant give you my pussy,might get pregnant but i can give you my bottom, i know you like womens bottoms because i have seen the anal internet sights you look at.I said what, no i don..,she moved toward me and you can keep the pantyhose as a souvenier because i know how much you like them too.She grabbed my hand and i followed her into our bedroom.Take off your clothes, i did,my cock springing out,she gasped ooh, as i lay down on the bed.O.k.so you want to thank me, suck my cock,put your pussy over my mouth and she did, she took my cock in her mouth trying to suck it as i licked her pussy through the pantyhose, she got very wet, my cock straining, she moaning as my cock now rock hard shot cumm into her mouth.She gagged, ooh, i said swallow it as she put it back in her mouth, swallowing.I lifted up and pushed her off, laying her down, i half pulled her pantyhose down, pushing my tongue into her wet pussy, licking, fingering, until her hips pushed into my face and she orgasmed as i licked her.I rolled away,she sighed and went to get up, i pulled her back,where are you going,to my bedroom, no way i havent fucked your bottom yet.She seemed suprised,pull those pantyhose up so your wet pussy rubs against the crotch,she did,now lay here next to me my cock pushing against her hosed bottom, my hands on her tits.My cock responded getting hard again,rubbing against her, she said i dont thnk it will fit in me, i said i guarantee it will.My cock now hard, i went to the bathroom to get some lube, the same lube i use to get into her Aunties tight big bottom.Michelle had pulled the pantyhose off,i lay behind her, lubed finger into her tight bottom, she resisted, i told her to relax, my finger went further, my cock rock hard.More lube,she resisted but when i told her to relax, she did and my finger slid in further.I put lube on my cock head,flared and i put my arms around her and guided my cock to her back hole.I was there, against the tight ring,now relax and i eased forward and the beginning of the head went in.AAaagghhh, she screamed but i kept it there and she tried to push me out,which made my cock slide in a little more.No, its too big, no, as i eased forward, slowly, slowly, ooohhh how tight, ecstacy on my cock,thren i pulled back a bit, moved my cock around, then eased forward and i repeated this until my cock was all the way up her gloriosly tight virgin bottom.I waited, i told her to relax and then i started to fuck her, slowly, little by little until i could move in and out of her about half way.I waited, then i started to fuck her a bit harder, she groaning, whimpering, until my cock was being massaged by her tight anal walls.i did this slowly for quite awhile until my cock slid in easier, then i hoisted her to her knees and started to really give it to her.Long, slow,thrusts,as i watched her hole stretch as my cock slid in and out of her.Play with your pussy as her hand reached under and began to rub, i felt her back hole open a little more and she was pushing back into me.Because i had cumm earlier i just kept fucking in and out of her, i felt her cumm again, her hole clenching around my cock and she collapsed down.I pulled out, turned her over, hoisted her legs in the air, pushed back into her bottom and fucked her looking at her face as my cock began to swell, i could feel my cumm wanting to be released, so i really hammered into her, my cumm flying out of my cock into her arse,she screaming as i practically raped her hole,until i could cumm no more and finally my cock plopped out.I told her to put her pantyhose back on, sleep in them and give them to me in the morning.She walked awkwardly to her room.I still have the pantyhose,they were very wet in the morning, both from her pussy and her bottom.She smiled when she left and told me that she was glad we did that.I told her anytime, but she smiled and when she went i took my wife into the bedroom and fucked her pussy and arse all the time remembering Michelles tight bottom.My wife cant understand it,that i want to fuck her every day especially in her pantyhosed bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good uncle

When I was 14 I stayed with my uncle and aunt for two weeks when my dad and mom went out of town for dads job. My uncle was around 34 and very handsome. I had a little crush on him. One morning after my aunt went to work I came out of my bedroom in just my short nightgown. I saw my uncle looking at my legs when he thought I wasn't looking. I moved a little in my chair letting my legs open letting my nightgown ridie up showing my panties to him . He was squirming in his chair I knew he was tryring to hide his hard on. It was turning me on. I went into the bathroom and took my panties off and went back to my chair showing him my naked pussy . After a couple minutes I got up and walked over to him and rubbed his cock through his pants and asked if he liked what he saw. He said god yes and grabbed my hand and took me to his bedroom . He pulled my nightgown over my head and took his clothes off. His cock looked good, a little bigger than my boy friends and a lot fatter . He laid me on his bed and started playing with my tits cand sucking on them. Then he started playing with my pussy. He started kissing down my body to the hairs on my pussy and then started eating me. Nobody had ever eaten me before and it felt better than anything I had ever felt before in my life. I screamed FUCK ME! He said I don't have any condoms. I told him I was on the pill and I"m not a virgin. He started fucking me good. We fucked for a half hour before he shot off in me. He was so much better than my boy friend . We fucked at least 20 times while I was there. I still enjoy nhis 7' cock 30 years later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous