All Comments on 'Vibes'

by All-American Girl

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!!!

Wow babe you sure cam a lot!! i hope you know that i did too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what??

very sexy moaning but ow where we supposed toknow what you where doing didn't even here 1 vibe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

Loved the moaning! I hope you decide to let us here you do some NASTY talking with that very sexy voice of yours. If you need a male with a Nasty Mind to write you a script, I would be honored to do so.

Nasty Karl <youngbuckdiver@yahoo.com>

All-American GirlAll-American Girlalmost 17 years agoAuthor
In Response

Well Karl, if you'd like to send me a script you're more than welcome to.

Sadly my first submission was just more of plain sounds than a story. I was listening to an audio of my fav subboyfromengland while I was playing with my vibes (my mic is a dynamic so you can't really hear the vibes that well...sorry), thus the reason it was more in response to a submission than an actual submission itself.

Next time some words and a proper story... promise!

<3

AAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Warm Washcloth Please!

Thanks for sharing! Just finished "enjoying" your submission. I can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
breathtaking

..literally :-) thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mmm! My imagination is racing...

and I'm licking my lips!

JohnnyPsychoJohnnyPsychoalmost 17 years ago
Great Googly Moogly...!

I think I just fell in love with your voice! Unbelievably sexy, I'd love to hear more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

Amazing voice and I did hear the vibes quietly! Sounds sooo young!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Sexy

This is one of the sexiest masterbation recordings ever. Thanks.

oooyeahmmmoooyeahmmmover 16 years ago
greaaaaaaaaaat~~!

I came for times while listening u moan~~ mmmm so good ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real autoeroticism!

Real sexual passion in masturbation, not rehearsed, not scripted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so reallistic made me cum through the roof!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one of my favs!

This is one of my fav. audio recordings! I hope you make a sequel! It's so hard to find a natural recording on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexiest Voice ever.

Your sweet moans got me to cum so hard. Only wishing you would of said more. Your voice truly is beautiful. I thank you for sharing it with me.

BabesForTheWinBabesForTheWinover 14 years ago
Brilliant.

I will enjoy this, again, and...again, and...again...and again. Brilliant.

desertbare3desertbare3about 14 years ago
Soooo Gooood

This was excellent!!! A long slow whimpering orgasm...it so helped me with mine as was stroking along with you baby...

There is no sound I love more than that of a woman cummmmmming. It all started with listening to my mom...who was rather vocal...and not bashful...

I will listen to this beautiful and delicious orgasm over and over again. Thank you so much for sharing this moment of intimacy...it was as if i was in the room with you watching you pleasure yourself...and you watching me watching you...

lukeanthonylukeanthonyalmost 14 years ago
Absolute music!

Every moment of your recording was compelling and exceptional.

1Wheels1111Wheels111about 12 years ago

This sounds like an audio loop. Same exact moans over and over...just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF?

Horrible little girl mewling voice. Total turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
completely wrong

she submittied and i say thank you for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q

saywutsaywutalmost 11 years ago
Lot of idiots leaving comments

Her "little girl moaning" is similar to angeloftemptation's and she's the most popular poster in here. Guys are upset this girl doesn't have a fake laugh after she cums I guess.

Car142Car142almost 11 years ago
My very first audio.

This was my first audio. I enjoyed it. Thank you all American girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
such a turn on

This is the next best thing to being there with you...such a turn on to hear a woman pleasure herself....look me up if you want to have some fun...southernfun111@yahoo.com. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

Loved your audio it made my pussy very wet.

meplusyouumeplusyouuover 10 years ago
Um, is it me

or does she sound ALOT like EllaEcstasy? Either way, I still got super wet by this and I came so hard! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmm...

Sexy as fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yum

im a girl and listening to this made me cum so hard. you sound so cute and innocent. would love to hear more!

JasonGuitarJasonGuitarabout 7 years ago
So sexy

The sound of you pleasuring yourself is so sexy. I couldn't resist doing the same :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexiest moaning I've ever heard

Your voice is so soothing. Really soft, sexy and relaxing. I hope you will do some more as you are my favourite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous