All Comments on 'A Few Beers Lead To My Humiliation'

by lrwriter

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Just loved it. I hope that there will be additional chapters.

dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
Great as far as it went

Story turned me on -just wish it went a little further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

Keep writing and develop your story-telling abilities. I will enjoy reading more by you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

Good line and love the two contolling women. Keep them cuming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well, I enjoyed it.

I don't know what's wrong with the folks who commented below, but I enjoyed the story......and I'd like to see more by the same author.

I hope this place hasn't been infested by a bunch of flamers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
got me hard

this was quick and easy....just like me.

i loved it..

more, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

Talk about braindead crazy people. This writer needs to give his head a shake and come back to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yuck x2

Horrible FETISH story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love to stay nude

I Love to masterbate in front of wife and always eat it. Cant get eneough. Taste great to me. Love it in my coffee to.or icecream.and popcorn.she dont care fir sex that much.so I masterbate alot.enjoy it with ir with out her still eat my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Happens often !

My wife knows I love to be naked and be seen naked so she often brings a girlfriend or two to check me out. I have jacked off and been jacked off by numerous females and some of them carry things further. My allows me to have them suck my cock and face fuck those who want it. Sometimes we all wind up naked and we don't need any beers to encourage us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please - no more!

This one was a waste of time to read. Never would have happened. No man would have let 2 bitches do that to him. Certainly no love or respect in that relationship. Dump her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Fetish Tale

But it was mildly interesting.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Women can control men with sex

Golly, gee whiz ... No shit, Sherlock!

'Macho' can be defined as the length of time a guy will stand in line in hopes of getting 'lucky!' Or sometimes, just getting noticed as being patient in line! I'm not convinced I saw this as erotic...I think 'sympathetic' would be closer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happens often !

We have been doing this for years. At first my wife casually tells one of her girlfriends that I love to be naked and even be seen naked. This is usually met with doubt and eventually my wife convinces them to come to our house to see for themselves. My wife is a good judge of character and almost all the friends she gets to come over wind up being regular visitors. She calls me so I know she is bringing one of her friends and the anticipation of being seen naked increases the size of my already hard cock.plus a little stroking. Let me say that the majority of women love being greeted by a naked man with a hard cock. Most of them have become participants and they and my wife jack and suck me off and get naked too and I finger fuck them in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife must belong to the same club !

My wife's favorite show off outfit is a black lace camisole or teddy, black lace top thigh highs and black high heels with nothing underneath. The tops are short enough it shows her bare ass and pussy and a sexy amount of bare thigh. We have a bar we frequent on the edge of town where after she has a few beers she sits with her legs wide open and after a few more pulls my cock out and before the night is over she drops the camisole or teddy and stays naked and dances on the bar and stays naked when we leave. Many guys, including myself jack off to and for her. Some of the women join her in her nakedness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO bad I'm STILL laughing!

Take a paper clip up to the bedroom door, straighten it, push the end into the little hole and the lock opens. Then grab the two of them and throw them out of the house. File for divorce the next day. Your wife has shown you that she has no love or respect for you. Your marriage is over. What a ludicrous tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Punishment

My wife and her friends have been doing similar for two years now. The difference is they tie me up and wank me off, but they don't stop, they keep wanking my dick until I cum again, and again, the record is five.I beg them to stop and the laugh at me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't need any more stories

His wife clearly demonstrates she has no love or respect for him. The next morning he left early and went to the bank. There he closed all the accounts, cancelled all their credit cards and cleaned out the safe deposit box. Next stop the lawyers office where he filed for a divorce. Once he understands she's a self centered bitch that only views him as a meal ticket and a chew toy, their relationship is over. Stupid, unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cum slut

I started eating my own cum years ago but never shared it until recently. While having sex with my wife I came on her pussy then slid down quickly before I chickened out and I licked all my cum off her pussy. She went wild and we were both hooked. She now talks about me licking her cream pie with another guys cock against her pussy so that I can taste the real thing. I am looking forward to taking this as far as she wants and will suck as many cocks as she wants me too. Can't wait to be her cum slut!!!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So now he knows his wife is a slut

Pretty simple. Time for a divorce.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Wife

I would not have lasted as long as you did. Once they both removed their skirts it would be over, or certainly when they started feeling each others breasts.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Dirty

A story about a dirty, cheating whore and a husband so weak that he is cuck's by two women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really Hot

Loved It!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

trying to avoid saying this was kinda dumb....I doubt I can manage it but I'll try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Love your mind and the way you think. My wife controls my emissions and that is the way it should be. I was the guy in school who used to jack off for car loads of girls amusement. 4yourpleasureiam

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I'm glad I don't know any of them.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Good set up, but not enough substance. Would have liked a longer story and there was NO follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

NIe pisz więcej. Idz do lekarza. Pisanie nie wyleczy Ciebie. Potrzebny specjalista

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous