All Comments on 'My First Stranger'

by ThatJohnDoe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
larrycandolarrycandoalmost 17 years ago
exactly

My fantasy exactly. Wish my wife would of done this and left the prize for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A nice fantasy

Wish my own wife would enjoy a little fun like that. If she was clean careful and selective about it, I don't think it would hurt a thing. Makes me hard and horney thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I've met two married women on AFF and had the exact experience you've described. (The only difference being the husbands didn't know.) As you described the foreplay and even thoughts, feelings, and few words exchanged, it brought back many great memories. The nice part was that I got to do it all bare back and one woman really really really wanted me to come inside her. (So who was I to deny her that pleasure? ;) You have a great fantasy. Hopefully you can fulfill it one of these days. PS... don't listen to the negative comments some readers might leave. They just don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fresh Pie!!

I hope hubby feasted on her fresh pie as she told him all about the baker who made it, I certainly would...YUMMY!!!

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 17 years ago
To the Point

Nice first story. I share your fantasy. Would love to watch or hear about the wife being fucked. Would be especially nice if she gave me a nice fresh cream pie to feast on.

Future stories spend more time sharing and developing your thoughts and feelings about being with another man. I find it fasinating to read a woman's thougths.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 13 years ago
Well done and so sexy!

I just loved your post! The randomness of the encounter with the loving husband only a couple of minutes away had me hard as I can be. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't ruin it

Notice how at the beginning of books and short stories of fiction they don't write a paragraph or two explaining how the story is all made up? Please consider why this may be true.

BC1973BC1973over 8 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story! Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That's a really hot fantasy, I'd love to think of your husband getting to watch the fun from a closet. Getting to see you so in control, so sexy in your stockings and heels, I'm not sure which of you would have more fun! Please live this one out and let us all know how it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like my Asian wife to not tell me if the other man’s cum is still in her. I like wondering if I’m going to taste him as I go down to lick and suck her pussy. She’s suck a beautiful hot Asian woman I know there are always other white guys waiting for a chance to fuck her. I can’t blame them, all I ask is that they have big thick cocks and fuck her really good. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous