All Comments on 'Wife Fucks Stranger On TV: Her Side'

by ThatJohnDoe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved it!!

Actually, I rather liked it. Narrow minded people need not read these stories: sex and all of its many variations are for each of us to choose from - if you don't like it, don't do it and if you don't like the concept, don't read about it. The story itself was well written and well presented. If this topic is appealing to you, this is a great story. Please write more!!

Sir EdwardSir Edwardalmost 17 years ago
Great story, except for those frightened men

I note a comment here that this is from another sick husband. How sad. Anyone who would post that is just another scared husband, the kind of man who considers his wife a possesion.

As to the story, it is excellent.

This is a fantasy of many healthy men who love the idea of having a sexy Hotwife.

For those who make it more than fantasy, it is the height of sexual enjoyment.

aj_n_tony816aj_n_tony816almost 17 years ago
Nice start

Great story. Shame that so many want to whine about fantasy. Feel free to browse our stories and let us know what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To the complainers

I love all these people who whine about this particuler fantasy ,i only hope that their wives fuck everyone behind their backs and leave them so they can stay secure about themselves.They are the types who would cry like a sissy if their wives were here on this site getting off like they do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I watch my wife fuck other men and enjoy it

Great story. How many other couples have wanted to share their spouses and have not.

If I had to fuck one woman for my whole life, I would be missing out on a lot of fun. My white wife enjoys fucking other men. Some are better lovers and some are not. The variety is what makes it fun. She prefers black men.

After she gets fucked I eat her pussy and then fuck her while she tells me about the fuck. It is a turn on for both of us. She has had some fantastic sex and I would not deprive her of the pleasure. She has had several long term sexual relationships with a few of her lovers.

My wife enjoys two to three men at once. We have had many 3-somes and 4-somes. I am one of the men that fucks her. I join in and suck and fuck her. She prefers two black men and me. While she fucks one black man, I suck the other one and make him hard for her. We usually fuck all night at a motel.

Sharing you spouse is fun. Enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Quick Story

Your story was straight to the point. It was a good jack off story. As for the negative comment growd, Why the fuck do you keep reading stories that are clearly marked as wife watching or slut wives? No one is forcing you to click on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I like it

Very interesting to watch you wife got fucked by a stranger and makes you hard like rock when you see her enjoys and behaves like a low class slut. It would be more exciting if you could join her to fuck her brain out with two cocks.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Another whore wife

Another whorewife makes her cuck a happy man in one more non story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous