All Comments on 'Cock on the Beach'

by Paul44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sloboysloboyalmost 17 years ago
Dang! Great Short Story

I'm bi-curious and also a backyard naturist. Every once in a while I go to a clothing optional beach about 14 miles south of where I live. I could associate with the character in your story, as I often admire the bodies of the people sunbathing on the beach. Unfortunately, I have never had the opportunity your main character had. I'll say this, your story got a 100 degree rise from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
shared fantasy

definately have the same fantasy. Been to 2 nude beaches both time with my wife. I find the men more intersting to look at, probably ecasue you get a pretty good idea of what woman have the way they dress.

wish i could fing away to the nude beach by myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
my fantasy

i love the story, my fantasy is to be suduced by a male while my wife looks on and also plays with herself i really am aroused by this story

Big4SkyBig4Skyover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I've always fantasized about sucking a cock on the beach with a woman looking on. Your story captures the pure lust of that fantasy. I'd love to read more of your bi/gay fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am a straight male who frequented Blacks Beach whe I lived in San Diego.

I have to admit that I sometimes fantasize about an encounter like this.

Very hot story. Maybe someday it will happen to me.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

Although it is not on a beach, my girl friend and I often invite another man to join us. She loves to watch me suck a cock. I llve to watch her fuck another man then I go dow. On her and suck his cum from her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beach

I was seduced by an older man at the beach when I was 17...... It was one of the hottest meetings I ever had......I was like putty in his hands ( he even got me to suck off a stranger who happened along )

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago

please continue. this is a great start. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent, would love to meet an older man at the beach can,t wait for another chapter,,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous