All Comments on 'Stacey the Temptress Ch. 4'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved and hated it

You have great talent in story writing. Loved your detailed vivid way of doing the story. Only one part made it cheesy. Him cheating on his girlfriend in all four stories sadly made the story line only three stars at the most instead of five at the least. Dump that infidelity stuff, it just turns people off, losing erotic sensations in the middle of reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
context is important

In reading this excellent series, it is important to keep it in context. Danny and Charmaine have a tumultuous and at the point rather shallow relationship. Stacey the Temptress concludes this initial (not the last) affair of Danny's with Stacey. Charmaine knows nothing about Stacey, but she is about to return Danny the favor by finding a fellow of her own while Danny is busy with Stacey. It is important to note that, at this point in their relationship, Danny and Charmaine are not engaged to each other or to anyone else. How their relationship develops involves many twists and turns, as readers will discover if they read the entire Danny/Charmaine saga, and not just individual series in isolation. Stacey the Temptress earns five stars for its quality of writing and for a gripping story line, as does this chapter. It also sets the stage for the next series in the saga, which is Charmaine's Infidelity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES