All Comments on 'No Panties'

by litguy100

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
floweringbellafloweringbellaalmost 17 years ago
WOW!! Hot story....

I really liked it - Great Job!! Nice pussy descriptions - YUMMY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sexy

what a fucking turn on. i got all wet and had to mastubate while reading your story. gives us lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Lusty Lady in San Francisco ...

Great story! I would LOVE to do the same with my wife. I've jacked off in the corner booths of the LL many times ... but unfortunately it has always been a solo experience. I also know from talking to many of the girls who have worked there over the years that they LOVE it when couples visit and perform for them. Your story is very believable, and I hope it is really true, although even if it's just a fantasy, it was still a great fantasy nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing!

If interested in corresponding, write me at cameltoevideo@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Club

We had to go check out a band that we thought we might hire.They were playing at a club, i knew the club ,it had older clientelle, usually men 50- 60.My wife dressed in an electric blue dress,tall, tanned long legs, the dress mid thigh.She put on pantyhose, sheer, bending over in front of me my cock going hard, i moved behind her, wait till later as she moved away.In the car she get flashing her pantyhosed pussy, my cock hard.We pulled up, walked down to the club, past all the Mercedes and B.M.Ws.Walked in, told the guy at the front we were there to check the band out and we continued in.Well, she stood out,the guys jaws dropped and then they had that hungry look.Like bees to a honeypot they moved in circles around us.Lets dance, as the band started up,i whispered to my wife that all the guys eyes were on her.Well she did not let them down,the arms moved up, pantyhosed legs,and a little of her bum exposed.The band were o.k. but as we danced one guy came over to me and asked could he dance with her.Yeh, o.k. and i whispered to her to give him a cheap thrill.The music slowed, she put her arms around him,and as they moved from side to side his hand went to her arse, she wiggled against it, all eyes on her.When the dance stopped,i took her bag out to her and dropped it, told her to pick it up not to bend her knees,she bent over exposing her pantyhosed bottom, stayed like that for longer than necessary then stood up.Two guys went to the mens room,i followed after and i could hear one of them jerking off.The other guy asked me if we were married, i said yes, but that had not stopped her before, he said what do you mean, go to the car park after 11.30 and you will see.She continued dancing ,flashing her pussy and bottom, then a guy came up to me and asked if his wife and he could join us, i said in the car park at 11.30.We left, 11.25, went to the car, i whispered to my wife i was going to fuck her over the bonnet of the car, doggy style.No way, not here,theres no one around and i need to fuck you.I put my hand up her dress and felt her pussy, it was very wet through the pantyhose.I whispered ,you little slut, you want it, i turned her around, lifted her dress, pulled the pantyhose down, bent her forward and slid my cock into her wet pussy, then fucked her.I looked around, there was 2 guys and one old lady looking on, i motioned them closer as she groaned as i rooted up into her.One guy couldnt hold on and he came onto the grass, and i was getting close as the guy and the older lady looked on, so i let my cumm loose into her hot tight pussy, kept pumping her, and motioned the guy over.Tell your wife to get behind her and lick my cumm out of her pussy while you watch.He whispered to the old lady, she shook her head no, stepped back, he grabbed her and she moved forward.The old lady stuck her face into my wifes pussy and started to lick, my wife responded, pushing back, the husband ,cock in hand jerking off.I told him to lift his wifes skirt and fuck her,he moved over, lifted her skirt, she didnt have a bad looking arse, pulled her panties down, she helped as my wife moaned and stuck his cock into her.He had quite a respectable cock and he hammered into her, she also pushed back,he didnt last long as he filled his wifes pussy with his cumm.Now it was my turn, as he moved away, i stuck my fingers into his wifes cumm filled pussy, then my cock, she was hot and wet inside as i pumped her 2 or 3 times, then pulled out and aimed mt cock at his wifes arse.i pushed straight in, her head went back, there was a yell, no darling, no as i pushed her head back to my wifes pussy.I slowly pulled back, then pushed in, she whimpered, i pulled back, she seemed looser as i pushed back in, she kept her head in my wifes pussy, licking my cumm out, then i fucked her arse.I went faster and got into a good fucking rhythym, her arse was tight, i am sure i felt her pushing back, then she reached under and started playing with her pussy.I heard her say darling is that other guy watching, as i pushed into her tight channel.I fucked her arse for quite some time because i had cumm before, she came once as i hammered into her , i was getting close, my cock swelling, then i filled her, her head going back as i rammed her arse full of cum, her hand working her pussy as i said to her your husband is watching you, i felt her arse tighten around me in shock but she did not pull away as i finished filling her arse.I moved away, she staggered back, my wife playing with her pussy.The old lady adjusted her dress, grabbed her husbands hand and quickly moved away.I pushed my face into my wifes pussy and licked her until she came, loudly, tasting my own cumm.We never did hire the band.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Club

We had to go check out a band that we thought we might hire.They were playing at a club, i knew the club ,it had older clientelle, usually men 50- 60.My wife dressed in an electric blue dress,tall, tanned long legs, the dress mid thigh.She put on pantyhose, sheer, bending over in front of me my cock going hard, i moved behind her, wait till later as she moved away.In the car she get flashing her pantyhosed pussy, my cock hard.We pulled up, walked down to the club, past all the Mercedes and B.M.Ws.Walked in, told the guy at the front we were there to check the band out and we continued in.Well, she stood out,the guys jaws dropped and then they had that hungry look.Like bees to a honeypot they moved in circles around us.Lets dance, as the band started up,i whispered to my wife that all the guys eyes were on her.Well she did not let them down,the arms moved up, pantyhosed legs,and a little of her bum exposed.The band were o.k. but as we danced one guy came over to me and asked could he dance with her.Yeh, o.k. and i whispered to her to give him a cheap thrill.The music slowed, she put her arms around him,and as they moved from side to side his hand went to her arse, she wiggled against it, all eyes on her.When the dance stopped,i took her bag out to her and dropped it, told her to pick it up not to bend her knees,she bent over exposing her pantyhosed bottom, stayed like that for longer than necessary then stood up.Two guys went to the mens room,i followed after and i could hear one of them jerking off.The other guy asked me if we were married, i said yes, but that had not stopped her before, he said what do you mean, go to the car park after 11.30 and you will see.She continued dancing ,flashing her pussy and bottom, then a guy came up to me and asked if his wife and he could join us, i said in the car park at 11.30.We left, 11.25, went to the car, i whispered to my wife i was going to fuck her over the bonnet of the car, doggy style.No way, not here,theres no one around and i need to fuck you.I put my hand up her dress and felt her pussy, it was very wet through the pantyhose.I whispered ,you little slut, you want it, i turned her around, lifted her dress, pulled the pantyhose down, bent her forward and slid my cock into her wet pussy, then fucked her.I looked around, there was 2 guys and one old lady looking on, i motioned them closer as she groaned as i rooted up into her.One guy couldnt hold on and he came onto the grass, and i was getting close as the guy and the older lady looked on, so i let my cumm loose into her hot tight pussy, kept pumping her, and motioned the guy over.Tell your wife to get behind her and lick my cumm out of her pussy while you watch.He whispered to the old lady, she shook her head no, stepped back, he grabbed her and she moved forward.The old lady stuck her face into my wifes pussy and started to lick, my wife responded, pushing back, the husband ,cock in hand jerking off.I told him to lift his wifes skirt and fuck her,he moved over, lifted her skirt, she didnt have a bad looking arse, pulled her panties down, she helped as my wife moaned and stuck his cock into her.He had quite a respectable cock and he hammered into her, she also pushed back,he didnt last long as he filled his wifes pussy with his cumm.Now it was my turn, as he moved away, i stuck my fingers into his wifes cumm filled pussy, then my cock, she was hot and wet inside as i pumped her 2 or 3 times, then pulled out and aimed mt cock at his wifes arse.i pushed straight in, her head went back, there was a yell, no darling, no as i pushed her head back to my wifes pussy.I slowly pulled back, then pushed in, she whimpered, i pulled back, she seemed looser as i pushed back in, she kept her head in my wifes pussy, licking my cumm out, then i fucked her arse.I went faster and got into a good fucking rhythym, her arse was tight, i am sure i felt her pushing back, then she reached under and started playing with her pussy.I heard her say darling is that other guy watching, as i pushed into her tight channel.I fucked her arse for quite some time because i had cumm before, she came once as i hammered into her , i was getting close, my cock swelling, then i filled her, her head going back as i rammed her arse full of cum, her hand working her pussy as i said to her your husband is watching you, i felt her arse tighten around me in shock but she did not pull away as i finished filling her arse.I moved away, she staggered back, my wife playing with her pussy.The old lady adjusted her dress, grabbed her husbands hand and quickly moved away.I pushed my face into my wifes pussy and licked her until she came, loudly, tasting my own cumm.We never did hire the band.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

excellent! Nice job but the pacing was a bit quick. maybe it should be drawn out a little more.

I like the tease quite a bit and would like more of that. The story seemed fairly realistic but I have a hard time imagining that any female would be that blatant. In any case, Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous