All Comments on 'On Eating Pussy'

by Interval

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Nice

Good Information. I'm going to try out his suggestions tonite on my woman. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Coolness

Nicely written.

Anybody need practice...lol

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 17 years ago
Thanks for pointing out...

that one size does not fit all...meaning that not all women react the same way to certain stimuli, and the need to find out what works for her (and thus for you). Two-way communication, whether verbal or by gestures, breaths or moans, is key. And as for the "type" of orgasm...I wouldn't get too hung up on it...after all, is there such a thing as a "bad" orgasm? They're all good!

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 17 years ago
Nice take on eating pussy from mans point of veiw

This was very well done as far as this man knows. Try eating a wonderful pussy with a woman who is extremely ticklish and that can be a real challenge to get her to relax enough to enjoy your ministrations. All good things on earth take work and caring.<p>PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oral After . . .

For what it's worth, my wife of 23 years (and the last couple of girlfriends before her), likes my going down on her before intercourse, but absolutely goes nuts when I go down on her afterward. The taste and smell of a cum-filled pussy takes some getting used to, but their reactions are worth it.

dragontattodragontattoalmost 17 years ago
Execellent

What a wonderful piece of writing. It's nice to hear a man's take on eating pussy. As a woman I know that I love to have it done....what woman doesn't? In my experience no two men eat pussy the same way and if the woman isn't comfortable enough to explain what works for her or simply doesn't know, your piece has some solid suggestions for her and her lover to try. Like many have said practice makes perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I think we've met...

Okay you have to be **** from last week! Your story sounded like my weekend, (except for the squirting.)

On to serious. Well written and most informative for anyone wanting to treat a woman well. Now I'm going to send this to guys that tell me they want to learn but don't know how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Score

I recently got a new boyfriend who is 1) quite a bit younger than me and 2) MUCH less experienced... to the point of shyness. I'm going to direct him to this as an "ice breaker".... THANK YOU in advance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is good but the How To written by

Need YOU is far better have him read that one. I read what he would do with a pussy and it made me cum three times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

Reminds me of an ex-boyfriend, think I'll have to call him up. This really needs to be given to every guy on his 18th birthday. 'Cause truth is some guys don't have a very good clue on what to do. AND it was hot, nicely done. Thanks for the o.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

I'm putting the link in my husbands "check it out" file. He knew all this when we were dating, but somehow forgot it... and he wonders why things have cooled off.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 17 years ago
New Story Review

I selected this story for a review in the New Story Reviews of the Author's Hangout, Lit Forums.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oooh my......

What a man......thank you, I think that should be included in every man's magazine. The world would be a much happier place!

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionalmost 17 years ago
You are my hero!

If only more men enjoyed this act as you do, women would never be in a bad mood.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 17 years ago
Very Well Done

Of course, you are preaching to the choir when you tell men on Lit., especially me, how great it is to eat pussy. One small quibble: I had the impression that you were telling us how to give a woman pleasure. That's fine, but I love eating pussy for its own sake, because it is so much fun. I have even eaten out call girls. Personally, I think any man who won't eat pussy is either gay, which is his loss, or a pervert.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 17 years ago
That Thing You Do...

"And for me, the greatest reward of being a good pussy eater when she whispers in my ear an urgent plea; 'Baby, I need you to do that thing you do.'" Ohhhhh yes! *swoon* Can I steal this line? Hot, I tell you... hot hot hot! Great job, good luck in the contest :)

Selena

logophilelogophilealmost 17 years ago
Nicely done!

As the pussy-lovin'est lesbian in the tri-state area, I wholeheartedly support this piece. The techniques are spot-on. Even more than that, the attitude of the writer is wonderful. There is nothing like knowing you've eaten a pussy well - it's an amazing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HALlELUJAH!!!

THANK U SENSEI, FOR U HAE SHOWN ME THE ERROR OF MY WAYS. I SHALL TAKE THIS KNOWLEDGE U HAVE GIVEN ME AND PUT IT TO GOOD USE. YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM HAV NOT FALLEN ON DEAFENED EARS. THE KNOWLEDGE U HAVE SHARED HERE SHALL BE PASSED ON FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.

DUDE, SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU, MAYBE I WILL B ABLE TO MAKE HER ORGASM QUICKER. AND BETTER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OHYEAH! Nobel Prize goes to...

You for helping men make women happy! Love your attitude, & the techniques are spot on! I forwarded your How To to a lot of people. Big Kiss for you ;-)

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 17 years ago
Can't lick this story...

...but the subject is a different matter. Good info for those eager to learn the basics or upgrade their existing skills.

ChevyGirl67ChevyGirl67almost 17 years ago
Excellent...

If you ever want or need more practice, drop me a line. LOL your instructions were right on the spot. I wish some of my Ex's would have read this...

fun2playwithfun2playwithover 16 years ago
All men and women should read this

Thank you for such a detailed description of one of life's most wonderous pleasures. As a female, I agree with all the points given, all of them. It is so true that to disrupt a rhythm can 'halt' things....that simple act of repitition once the sweet spot is ready will surely send me over the edge.

I'll have to scout around and see if you've written other stories...well done.

fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very insightful

I cannot cum by being fingered during oral sex. But the way you have described fingering your woman has me wishing I could. Yum! I like fingering as a warm up, but when it's time to get down to the business of cumming, my clit and nipples must be the sole focus of his attention or I'll lose my arousal.

I like how you pay careful attention to making your woman feel comfortable with what you are doing to her while letting her know how much you enjoy doing it. So many men overlook that psychological component to sex with women. It's not just physical for us but mental too. You clearly love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
u kno ur pussy

you really know your art. I WISH my boyfriend was as insightful as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow...

I don't normally comment on stories. But that was great. I wish my boyfriend would do that for me... He's good but wow. You sound great... And I love that last part "Baby I NEED you to do that thing that you do..." I'm really shy but I would ask =).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!

So...as a female...it should be duly noted that I am thoroughly impressed with your techniques. You are right on about the different types of orgasms and that some women cant handle the firm rough clitoral stimulation right from the beginning. The only thing that I find lacking, and many (but not all) of my female friends will agree, is that I find it soooo unbelievably pleasurable to have his tongue inside of me. I love it going in and out while he is lightly rubbing my clit in circles. That will get me to come EVERY time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beautiful.

you turuly are the pussy eating master.

every person should read this. wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good,but many men crave eating pussy

Excellent, but a clean pussy is an aphrodisiac to many men.

The clitoris produces its own juices when turned on and it seems to be those juices some men crave. I don't suck a nasty cock, nor do I swallow "cum" that doesn't taste good. All men have different tasting "cum".All men want it swallowed if they can get it. I don't suck cock unless he eats pussy. It's that simple for me.

Your instructions are very good, especially the continuous rhythm towards orgasm, on the clit. That's where men and women differ, but a key path to orgasm. There is no such thing as a bad orgasm. That's like talking about a bad blow job....not possible so long as he orgasms.

One caution to women: many bi-sexual and gay men who aren't out of the closet try to maintain the status quo with a woman and have no true interest in pleasing a woman sexually. Please let that be your first clue and let him move on. He will never be interested in pussy. He'll be with you, but never in having great sex with you. Be forewarned this is happening with great frequency. Get away from him and find a man who can't get enough of your pussy. Straight men will do anything for pussy and to please a woman. A man who's looking for another man loves the smell and taste of cock, not pussy. You'll never get what you need from him, regardless of how much he says he loves you.

For the man who has a woman whose clit doesn't work, she can get help from her gynocologist. There's testesterone cream for her that will boost her sex drive to normal. No woman's sex drive can be normal without the clit working. 8,000 nerves lead to that little bundle of happiness and if it's lacking in the sex hormone, no stimulation will make her cum (to her frustration and yours). I've known women who've faked orgasms their entire lives and that is such a shame.

Your instructions are very good. Thank you on behalf of those men who keep losing women and don't know why. Women already know these things, it's some men who need the help. However, the regular Lit Readers probably know this, but some guy who's looking may stumble on your instructions and it will be a whole new awakening in life for him, because just as men will no longer tolerate a woman who won't suck their cock to a great blowjob, women will no longer tolerate a man who won't lick her clit to orgasm. It makes for happier marriages. Divorce is on the decline in the US. I believe articles, such as yours, are the reason. Men and women are learning how to please each other. They can say it's not about sex......wrong....it's always about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Words for All

I really enjoyed reading this. I have enjoying eating pussy for years. My recipents have always stated how they enjoy what i have done for them. I still it as i love it more than them. yes I am one that has to control my own orgasm as it does turn me on knowing the women i am with is enjoying what i do. Yes like always you cannot please everyone. I have had only a couple of women who did not like it. Of course the greatest turn i like is a women who knows her body and what she wants out of the sex session. I have even gone down there after i filled her, of course to make sure she is fullfilled as i was. Like life we are continually learning so that i why i like this instruction. If we continue to learn about our job to advance, then we should put forward to learn what we all enjoy and of course is sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lick it up

you got the lickher licence. sounds like you eat good pussy, you gave me some great tips (of the tounge) i'm

ready to lick a pussy myself, i love pussy too, especially

a hot juicy pussy, i love when a woman screams out in pure

pleasure,and screams my name out, and tells me how good i

am making her pussy feel, and cums in my mouth.

thanks,

pussy pleaser

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pussy-eating techniques.

Very good, however I'd like to add that my favorite technique is tongue-fucking. That's where you penetrate a woman's pussy with your tongue and thrust it in and out of her opening, like you're fucking her with your cock. That's where all the juices are, anyway, inside the pussy. The clit doesn't produce any juices of its own, contrary to one person's uninformed comment. Tongue-fucking drives me insane! I love to cum that way! There's so much predictable focus on clit-licking and finger-fucking, but I believe tongue-fucking feels much more divine. Some women are very sensitive on the inside as well as the outside. I should know. Try it, you just might love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
need to be restrained

when my boyfriend eats my pussy he ties me to the bed spread eagle so I don't wildly move around, it feels so good being helpless and getting so much pleasure, he say's he loves the power trip and the taste of my pussy, he say's my pussy tastes sweet and salty and my butt hole tastes bitter sweet like a cooper penny he say's he loves to watch me fight the restaints and that my pussy and butt hole are very beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
thank you.

Because of this article, my boyfriend just finished giving me the greatest orgasm of my life. So thank you for publishing this article for many men to read. He didn't need anything to change, but this was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

Wow, I love eating pussy and thought I was pretty good at it. I followed your techniques and my wife went crazy and had the deepest orgasm she has ever had. Love the article and detailed examples. This article has changed my sex life for ever and its a great feeling to see my wife that amazed by how I just pleased her! Great job Dude!

lance gtlance gtalmost 15 years ago
Great Info !

I too enjoy the whole experience of orally satisfying a woman. I downloaded a great instructional video from the net called 'Seymour Butts guide to the G spot'. It showed some fab tips on stimulating it in many ways, even anally. I have succeeded in numerous ways of bringing a woman to orgasm and one tip I'll give is don't forget her nipples. Women have assured me there is a direct connection from them to their clit. If she needs light stimulation to get 'wet' before more active play with her pussy, this works. That and lovingly telling her she's very sexy and she turns you on immensely. I found some enjoy being called a slut or a whore, but only in bed, never out of it. You hit a good nail with your info. Thx, Lance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This was good But Needyou's "How I'd eat your

pussy story is great, far better and women love it. Every man should read and practice this, his. method.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
intensity of orgasm...

very good article. You mentioned that you are not at the point where you can create a higher intensity climax, I'd like to share some pointers. I must admit I am a screamer/fighter, lol. My husband would get pretty beat up and bruised if he didnt know how to hold me down when he eats me till I climax. The key to getting a stronger reaction from some women (all are not the same, obviously) is to pause the "lapping" with slight pressure on the clit with your tounge. OMG!!! This DRIVES ME INSANE!!! The reason it works is this...for some women (those with super sensitive clits, like me)oral sex is very overwhelming. Constant stimulation is great, but when you pause as you see her pleasure increasing it can cause a "ripple effect" For example, after a certain amount of stimulation, my walls begin to vibrate, if the lapping stops for a while and there is slight pressure on my clit, it causes a brief release of the building up of pressure. With each brief release, my clit gets even more sensitive, but I have not yet climaxed so the building continues as the lapping proceeds. Licking, lapping, and a pause with slight pressure...performing this rotation for about 3 times will totally INTENSIFY the orgasm! Keep in mind the clit gets more and more sensitive, so the licking and lapping and pressure can decrease in intensity each round till all you need to do is make a few very light circle licks and she will CRY out! lol Atleast thats what I end up doing when I explode!

Let me know how it works :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
On Eating pussy

This article is very good and I even learned new methods too. I am a pussy lover and I love to eat pussies almost everyday. What I do is I kiss the pussy nearly one hour while eating and sucking it. My ladies always come back to me as they are fully satisfy with my service. How nicely you could enjoy with a pussy by kissing and eating it rather just fucking. I eat more and more pussies everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

I very much like the way you talk about going down on her. I know that many women are not very confident about the way their pussy looks like, smells like, tastes like...

and for that lack of confidence they´re often unable to relax and give in... So its good to know that there are men who love us like you do, and love to make us feel good.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thanks

Thanks that was wonderful and I admire your honesty-we all learn from our mistakes and that's how we improve.

My sweetheart is a virgin and I want her to have the greatest sexual experience of her life with me. I plan to give her first orgasm by eating her pussy (and leave intercourse for another time).

I'm also a bit inexperienced, so your article definitely helped me get an idea of what will work. Our world would be a much better place if more men loved women as much as we do. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

You nailed it...you know exactly what women want. More men need to read this! ;)

CyranoAnderssonCyranoAnderssonabout 14 years ago
Some of it was right

I have over 25 years' experience performing cunnilingus. I agree some women don't like direct stimulation of the clit, so there are techniques a man can apply there. I agree that an enthusiastic munch is the ONLY way to give oral. I agree that when you have the rhythm going that works for your woman you should NOT STOP UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. But dude. In the lead up to reaching the muff, kissing tummy, bikini line, thighs and taking lots of time reaaalllyyyy is important for most women. You seem to dive in too soon. Hence your baffling comment about licking a finger before inserting it vaginally??? WTF??? I have only ONCE ever had a woman go vaginally dry on me and I tongue-fucked her back to arousal. But maybe most guys do not have a tongue long enough, huh?

Oh and to quote you:

"Each woman has a different smell and taste. Some have a heavy scent and taste, others are light. It doesn't matter as they have as much control over this as you do the size of your cock."

The hygiene thing is important. If a woman has had a lot of partners in her life then even when clean she will taste perhaps of mackerel. When dirty she will smell stronger. My last girlfriend had only ever had one partner before me so she tasted of nothing when clean and mildly of chicken when not so clean. Women have a LOT of control over their own taste but the rule is you never complain, even on the second day of their period and if you are their fifth sexual partner that year, the idea is you just enjoy getting her off...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

You can eat my sweet pussy anytime. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yum Yum

If you eat pussy right and get your partner off, it is often better than intercourse itself. There's nothing more erotic than eating out my wife's pussy, knowing you did something wonderful for her. If you're a man who doesn't eat pussy, you must be gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
좋아해 사랑해

Resisting the urge to send this to my boyfriend...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
thank you

I really enjoyed this and will try to please her better.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
THANKS FOR THE INFO!

I WILL PUT IT IN PLAY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pussy eating

Last weekend a friend of mine visited me with his beautiful wife. They came to my room and sat on my bed while I was seated on a chair just in front of them. This lady just lied on my bed and talking and listening to us. after sometime my friend went to the toilet. Then she was spreading her legs and closing it up and talking to me. I could not wait anymore so when she opend up her thighs I jumped up and started kissing her spread ed legs as I could not control myself. She also responded it by pushing her pussy upward to my mouth. It took about few minutes. Then I heard my friend was coming back from the toilet and I stop it and Just sat back on the chair. Next day she visited me in the morning after he went to work. So I took her to my room and put her on my bed and ate her pussy for hours. Now she visits me whenever she gets a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect

From a womans perspective, I think you got it down perfect. Thank you for putting such wonderful advice and instruction out there. Men, this man knows what he is talking about and you won't go wrong following his advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if only

youve got me pulsing, aching, wet and a slight tear in my eye after reading that I wish my man would pay better attention... i wish every man had that exact mindset for eating pussy - the world would be a happier place if every woman got the little piece of heaven they deserve

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

As a woman who wishes her man would dwell on her pussy like that, that was beautiful. I've been trying to describe the mindset he needs to have forever and he just gets mad and says he's bored when he does it. He is just really impatient but this story is great. I think I'll have to get him to read iy so maybe he'll understand better. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It's like you took out all of our frustration and putting it into words...We've all been there and done that...told our lover how to do it according to us but he thinks that what HE is doing is right...I definitely need to show him this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great minds think alike.

I feel the same way when I eat pussy it's not a job it's an honor lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
UN-LUCKEY

My wife cum in secoonds. She will not give me chance to eat her pussy. She likes but, when i lick for minuit she cums. Tell me am i luckey or un luckey..?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow ay..

I really miss having my pussy looked after that way lol..very sad isnt it.I stumbled across your site and I must say"you are spot on"good on you ..I enjoyed reading it anyway.There is a difference with guys,some love it and some prefer not to..If you guys realise how it makes a woman feel, you would have full control, power lol. oh well for now I can dream..cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice to hear from someone who just might know what they are talking about

are you free on mondays?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow - I am so impressed

As a woman I am amazed. A woman couldn't have said it better. You are the king of pussy licking. I would never pay for sex. But I'd pay to get a chance to try out your face - thats for sure!

What a ride.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It is nice

I would love to perform the same..... I love eating pussy till my partner wants to stop for refreshing breath.... I am in an area where it is considered "forbidden" but I love it..... and ready to perform to see my partner enjoying.... it is all for fun sake and no other rewards....

Any lady in Pakistan or UAE, if wishes to enjoy best licks may contact me on my mail... jktop 1958 at aol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dude, couldn't have said it better myself

The only addition to your excellent thoughts are the joys of tongue fucking the pussy that you love.

The passion and lust I feel when I push my face and tongue into my woman's beautiful pussy are incredible. I alternate between that technique and attention to all other parts of her anatomy.

If you're with a truly un-self conscious lady (with good hygiene...freshly showered) the fun of eating *everything* is the ne plus ultra IMHO.

Gotta run....

thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
definately

I thought i'd give this a read more as curiosity towards some1 elses thoughts on the subject and discovered they are just about identical to my own, so i will definately vouch for this guys words as i know they work in practice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

guys like hairy pussy or shaved pussy to lick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great advice!

I'd never cum from oral sex before...it was almost always overstimulating to the point of being painful. My husband gave me my first orgasm from oral sex last night...after reading this article, he improved 200% on his first try! It was amazing. This was well written and put words to everything I wanted to tell my man, but didn't know how.

karen90karen90almost 13 years ago
Perfect description

This is great advice. Women love being eaten out, and anyone who says differently is either a man who can't do it right or a woman who has never had it done to her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes hair or no hair

a forest of hair is too much, a patch nice clean hair always seem to offer more excitement for me and my lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great performer

My husband is very good at giving me oral sex, after being married over 30 years and still going strong he says he is satisfied knowing I'm enjoying what dh's doing and that will make him cum multiple times during the act which leaves me and him co palely satisfied after a great fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Time will tell

I had a wild youth, Being in the Navy many cities and countries. I look back on my high school and time in the service, the flings I had were an embarassment. As a young man I was only concerned with my own pleasure. I have now been married twenty years and the sex that I have now is amazing. The ability to give a woman multiple orgasms is far more fulfilling than a few strokes and a quiver. There is no right way to eat pussy but when you have spent time learning and exploring you will come to a time when you understand what your partner needs. This may not be a physical technique but this may be preparation as well as achieving an emotional state. I hope all of you young men take the time to understand and learn. It is a great accomplishment to bring a woman to a sexual peak that she has not experienced. Some men go their whole life without experiencing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hear hear!

Well said. My beautiful woman can (mostly) only orgasm from oral loving, hence I eat pussy a lot (lucky me). Even so, I think you can never know it all and it was great to read another perspective with one or two good new ideas in there. Thank you. All hail the glorious puss!

DyslexiceaDyslexiceaover 11 years ago
Yummy

Very good for a man, if only more of my hetro friends had a husband like you. Of course you did leave out all the good stuff we women need long before our lover is between our legs.

In my world if you didn't have that little thingy hanging between your legs, which of course you do need satisfied at some point, you have the makings of a pretty good lesbian. (Wink)

Let me assure you I can't give you a better compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

At 19 I can proudly say I have never left a woman unsatisfied from eating her pussy(knock on wood) If I had to give a tip it would be learn what she likes and stuck to it! Don't explore if it works, find the g spot, and clit and stay there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i already did a lot of these things out of instinct and experience with my girl. i don't think i can ever stress how much i adore her pussy. sometimes i'll stay down there for hours, and i get as many orgasms out of her as i can. i'm gonna try the butterfly next time to surprise her.

zim, if you're reading this, i love you. and you have a hell of a ride in store for you next time i go down on you. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SORRY

I just want my dick sucked, i don't return her nothing. End of discussion!

So your story makes me a little coward then huh?

WillTracy15WillTracy15about 9 years ago
I'M WET!

That was hot and so nice to read.

I want my FWB back to do this to me.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hannah harding kaufman. vbs / monkton,vermont.

HANNAH HARDING KAUFMAN. VICTORY BAPTIST CHURCH - VERGENNES,VERMONT. HANNAH HARDING KAUFMAN. MONKTON,VERMONT. BEEN THERE PUSSY DONE THAT PUSSY. I AM THE FATHER/DADDY OF THE BABY'S/KID'S THAT SHE HAD AND SHE IS HAVING. GIRLFRIEND BESTFRIEND LOVER WIFE. CUTE PRETTY BEAUTIFUL HOT SEXY GORGEOUS BABE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reaction from a woman

Very insightful. The biggest turn-on is how focused you are on making her feel- equal focus on physical and emotional reaction. I wish every man would read this... their women would thank them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You could eat my pussy

You could have me and eat me out as much as you would want.

Marshall52Marshall52almost 2 years ago

A very well written guide that is very precise and descriptive.

Eroticist52Eroticist5210 months ago

The most important and unstated fact(s) of the technique is telling the lady (through your action, technique, and attention) that you "adore" her, and that you care enough to devote time and effort to let her know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous