All Comments on '18 Hours PnP Cum Slut at the Baths'

by tucsondude85716

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AWSOME

Great story i would love to be you in the story. i have done the samething at flex in columbus ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
naive aussie?

great story... keep it going... want to find out what happens next... but what is tina? have not heard that expression before...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Can't wait for the next instalment

Oh, to be sitting on that big black cock......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking hot

Wish there were guys like you at the place i go to, im a top and love to fuck guys bareback but most guys wont let me cum in their ass and most of the time i have to wear a condom.

Has been a long time since i have unloaded inside a guys ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
go on writing please!

wow! i hope that what i have in mind now will come as next!!

*chews sandwich*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
is it really worth dying for?

I'm only saying this because you yourself told us it was real. I just wonder how hot the sex needs to be to justify a shortened lifetime of protease inhibitor cocktails, night sweats, IV nutrition, facial wasting, a puffy belly, and diarhhea so bad you have to wear diapers 24/7. And that's not even the death from meth-the crappy teeth, the picked at skin, losing everything and everyone you ever loved from a drug that many say is satan himself. Noone starts out an addict. everyone thinks they can handle it. And then, boom.

When are we, as gay men, going to WAKE UP and realize we don't have to DIE to have great SEX?????

isadoreisadoreover 14 years ago
not against recreational drugs

lighten up there mister anti-dope, he only smoked a little pot and huffed some poppers.We all have used poppers from time to time and pot is not the evil drug that you seem to believe that it is. If it enlightens the sexual experience, then it is alright in my books.

Hey Tuscon dude when is there more of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so hot!!

So fucking hot! I want to read the rest of the story now! I want to feel some cock deep inside my ass so badly after reading that!

dlkerelukdlkerelukover 14 years ago
Hot!

I'd love to be done like that...taking it all raw from guy after guy, and craving their loads in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tell us more !!!

Tell us what happened next. I too want to be a cum-loving cock-sucking slut. I visit a bathhouse frequently and I love sucking multiple cocks one after the other. Teach me to be a whore who gets fucked over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

That was so hot. I love getting loaded up by raw anonymous cock at bath houses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

You list yourself as 'bi' in your profile, claim this to be a true story and boast of unprotected anal with multiple anonymous partners. One has to wonder, if all this were true, whether you are bringing AIDS or other STD's home to an unsuspecting opposite-sex partner?

If you want to kill yourself, fine, just please choose some other means of demise in which you do not take others down with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not my preferance

Not a bad way to spend the night, but I'd rather have a variety of cocks to suck, maybe a fuck now and than but sucking a cock is more to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

great story i love my bf cum in my ass its so hot and thick. He dumps his load in me twice a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmm

my bf read this story and just fucked me so hard and deep. I still have his huge load oozing out my ass!

IlscagfitaIlscagfitaabout 13 years ago
So hot!

I've had the same experience moreorless! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BEING A WHORE

Excellent story. Being a queer whore myself I understand his need for good, hard, big cocks up his ass as often as possible. Getting fucked is a fantastic experience but unless the cum is pumped into your "pussy" instead of a condom you're missing a one of the best feelings there is. I fully understand the health issues involved with bare backing and there are ways to reduce the potential problems envolved. For example, the first thing I do is check to see if the guy is wearing a wedding ring. If he's married that should at lease help sort them out. Another way is what I've been lucky enough to have. I have medical testing every 90 days for all of the things being passed around in the sex trade. It so happens that I have a very good doctor with a 9 inch cock. He tests me and when the results are ready I'm notified to come back to his office. If I'm clean (as I have always been) he tells me to strip off for an exam. He runs another test on my fuck hole by raming his cock into my as all the way to his balls. He fucks me at least once a week in his office. That pays for the tests. Does that make me a whore? I hope so since that's exactly what I am and want to be. I have never gotten enough cock. I've taken two at a time in my cunt while sucking two at a time in my mouth. I do in excess of 1000 cocks a year so am I selective as to who they are and how we go about the sex? As strange as it may sound you bet your ass I am. I have a regular roster of about 125 cocks that I service and I'm also concerned about their health. You have to use some common sense and evaluate the current situation before ramming the meat up your ass or your mouth. Cock without cum is frustrating to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

so correct when your lover blows deep in your pussy its such a great feeling yes you have to be careful but i trust my bf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
gang bang cum slave

I was in the old helfire club in NYC in the early 90's I was tied up to a st andrews cross. my backsite to the crowd. Naked I was being sucked by a woman slave while my master flogged my back & legs and sometimes hitting my balls. He than asked the audiance if anyone wanted to fuck me. Within a minute there was 9 guys standing behind me waiting to fuck me # women were also there with their strapons, on I was fucked by cocks from 6X3" to 11x6X that hurt like hell . All the men shot their loads in my asshole and the women pounded me even harder than the men. The men all came inside me at least twice. There was cum running down my legs Everyone cheered and as i was untied i could not stand i was os weak. Others came up and jerked off on my naked body. I was everyones cum whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Sounds like a need to fuck one of you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cum

nice story.....I really love the taste and feel of cum as do you, so taking guys bareback is great. I do from time to time have to be careful not to let just anyone fuck me without protection... but my regular guys..... all the time have them finish off inside me....cum dripping from my well fucked hole is awesome. I will take almost any one orally however as I can never get enough sperm in my diet mmmm. Keep them cumming

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
yum

i love bareback ive never used a rubber in my life and have a few friends who help out from time to time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
horny

I don't mind getting fucked in the ass, but in a place like that I'd rather suck off as many cocks as i could, then maybe end the night with a good hard fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MMMMMM

I'm a cumslut too, only difference is I smoked for about my first 30 or so slut encounters. I had a buddy who slammed and finally decided I wanted to try it. The "high" was freaking awesome! The first time I did it, had 16 loads in my hungry ass! Any cock was welcome. Had a couple 9+" and 14 ranging from 5-8". I was dripping cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WOW. I wish i could pleaze that many cocks great story im rock hard(;

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
also cum slut

I met a guy at our pool gym complex admired his cock in shower. He told me to go to private shower with door and curtain. I did and he soon followed me and told me to get on my knees. My first time so i told him and that made him very horny so he invited me to his place. I told him i needed this to be totally anonymous and he agreed. He blindfolded me and began inviting others over and I loved this secret sex. After awhile he began telling me that all the guys were from the pool and they would start inviting me to private parties so they could all use me. My turn on was them being anonymous and me being known to be a cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I am an older guy, 55, I go to the bath house because it takes all types. I am open to most things, I go mostly because I like to get fucked every now and then. At the bath house, each time I have gone, I have succeeded. Last time, I went into the gloryhole area, there were quite a few guys moving around, I went upstairs, found a vacant booth and stood at the hole, 2 fingers touched me, I pushed through and entered a warm mouth. He was good, I was enjoying it when I felt a guy move behind me, I felt his hard cock against me, I stayed still, a finger caressed my crease, moving between it, fingering my hole,I stayed still my cock rock hard in the offered mouth as he replaced his finger with the head of his cock, I was hard up against the wall as he pushed sharply and entered me, I could feel his length separate me and glide into me, waited and then eased back, he pushed back, moving faster, my cock burst into the guys mouth, he slobbered over it, taking all my cum,i could feel my insides quiver, he spoke, that's it slut, take it and pushed deep and I felt his cock pulse delivering his cum deep into me as the guy sucking my cock kept going, making me buck and jerk. The guy in me stayed deep saying I have some friends who like sluts like you, shoving into me, then pulled back, leaving as I moved away, I could fell the cum around my hole. I don't know who either guy was but who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wanting this in Denver!

My god, I want to do this like nothing else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Buddy Booth bitch

I love to pnp and my drug of choice is coke. I get real horny on it and so want to be fucked. A video store by me has buddy booths that have a window and opening across the bottom - its your choice whether you want to see your fuck buddy. So I put my $ into the video terminal and begin search for a the raw anal stuff. I stick my fingers into the slot waiting for a cock - I take another blast and get on my knees and I start rubbing and sucking when a cock comes through. The bigger the better. After a while a put on some lube and turn around and bend over - I feel a the beautiful cock rube up against me and guide it in slowly and take another snort and a hit of poppers. Oh yeah now fuck me hard. Deeper and deeper and then feel him start to grunt and pulse and I take his big load. He pulls out and I wait for the next cock to come through - I let the cum run down my crack and use it as lube. I let the breeding continue 4 or 5 times until its time to leave with all that cum in my ass. Another hit and I'm outta there shaking as eyes whatch me as I slink out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blow for blow

I'm right on with this - I'm so hard I can't wait to cum after I post this.

I also love video booths and blow. I get all horned up on the stuff and my mind enters fantasy mode and it's off to the bookstore. I walk around looking at the tapes and eyeing a possible partner. I walk back to my favorite booth towards the aka "the bitch booth" Turn on some gay porn pull down my shorts and snort some more. It's only a matter of time before a hard cock enters the opening and I proceed to touch feel and rub.I'm not hard because of the powder but am HORNIER THAN HELL! I bend over and lick his shaft up and down and take it slowly down my throat all the way down in and out - I suck the shaft as I squeeze his balls and start tasting pre-cum. I lick it up and start my long and deep sucking letting him plow my mouth harder and harder. I can feel the giant cock - at least 9 inches begin to pulse I push it deeper and deeper and feel the jets of cum go deep into my throat. I love counting the pulses to feel the amount of cum I am receiving - the more the better - I have experienced up to 7 pulses like this.I let it rest in my mouth and let my partner decide when to take it out. Ok now I just came. I hope to comment again sometime soon

Booth Bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Freaking Hot & Nasty & I Want to PnP and be a CD Fag

I totally loved this story. Made me want to go out and PnP and get fucked in my ass. I am going from being bi and now want to be a total gay CD all because of this hot nasty story. Ty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I know you

I know who you are - the previous comment Blow for Blow. I was in the video store and followed you to the back. I still remember how you went right to the back booth locked the door. I was standing outside waiting and heard you get ready and by putting on some loud porn and sliding your hand through the ledge in the window. I knew it was time and that you were a horned up coked up bottom just waiting for my cock. And you offered me some but I just rubbed it on my cock w lube and had you suck me. It took forever and you kept pushing me deep inside your throat while fingering my asshole. You shoved some blow up there and pressed my prostate and I began precummimg until I couldn't stop and unloaded what I counted as 9 long spurts right down deep in your throat. You are such a decadent twisted slut. You know who I am and I'll be back there the first Friday in March. This time I'm cumming inside you with my 9 in cock so get the lube and blow ready. Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Made me hot

This story got me so hot for cock that I went to some woods outside of town I took off my clothes and threw them into ravine I was so fucking hot for cock in me that I didn't care I was getting fucked.as I walked around naked playing with a dildo up my ass I came across a guy sucking another guy well one thing led to another and I end up getting gangbanged by 6 guys for 10 hours straight.i I had cum all over my face and running out of my ass I loved it now I get gangbanged at least once a week. I love cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A MISSION OF MINE

This story is super hot I love sucking dick in a video store. Even more when I have my Tina with me. I so want to be in a black room setting all Tina-up and with dicks in my mouth and waiting ass with poppers by my-side.

Thanks for sharing mate!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Be careful

After reading this I recalled a night in my 20s ( I was bi and unsure ) I went to some pubs and a club and met a charming man in his early 50s ....at the end of he evening he asked if I would like a nightcap in his apartment ( close to the club ) not suspecting anything I agreed

His place was very cool and well appointed nod after a short tour we settled on the big sofa to sip our drinks....slowly but surely he made his move ( he was very attractive in a rugged way and I surrendered to his first touch, not realising how it would turn out ).... As I stated I was curious but not totally Gay......I realise now that he had spiked my drink and I was very drowsy.....it was all a blur until I woke up in his king size bed early next morning, wearing lingerie!!....black stockings and bra and I could feel dried cum on me ( on my neck and tummy ) gingerly I got up and searched for my clothes, but couldn't find them....I grabbed a robe and went into the lounge ..and there he was on the sofa watching a video of me and him from the previous night ( wanking slowly too )

He showed no remorse about what he had done and assured me it would go no further ( he lied ) several moths later I was browsing an adult bookstore and I came across a German gay mag ( there were pictures of me on my knees in my lingerie sucking his big cock....and others with cum running down my cheek )

I was enraged ( and terrified ) so confronted him later that day with the evidence

His excuse was someone had stolen some of his videos and had sold them ....I didn't believe him and told him so...but I kept the mag !!

69stroker6969stroker69almost 7 years ago
Thanks for the memories

It's been sometime since I've been to Phoenix. I spend a year in Tucson working on building a new factory. During that time I would frequently head to Phoenix and visit the Chute. It is among my favorite baths.

I am addicted to sucking cocks so the Chute provided many opportunities to fulfill my addiction. I have always loved the glory hole so the Chute certainly provided the opportunity to suck many a cock of a stranger.

One of my most vivid memories was the steam room. I remember going in, sitting on the lower bench and seeing a young pair of Asian men fucking. It was beautiful, they were beautiful, and it only increased my desire to have a cock in my mouth and down my throat. I didn't care who owned the cock, I just wanted it in my mouth and down my throat filling me with cum. One cock, then another, then another. I sucked all that would be made available to me. Never enough cock, never enough cum, I always wanted more. A proud, depraved cock and cum slut would properly describe who I am.

I'd love to take a trip back in time and visit the Chute one more time. Again, thanks for the trip down memory lane.

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 7 years ago
Great time at the baths

Being a bottom cock slut myself I know you had a great time. I would love to hear more of you taking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

fuck I can't wait for more that is hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish I was you!

Love to be fucked by all cummers, don't care if HIV + or not! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bareback only in me

Omg I took my first raw cock last year and when he said he was going to cum.inside me I thought he had a condom on but smiled cause I always wanted to feel cum inside me and I will never ride a condom again. Even as the guy cums it's better. No pulling out so that feeling of losing it when he pills out is gone it is so much better getting it non stop as he cums. I love the guys who fuck me like a rabbit as they cum and never let the guy pull right out I love kissing knowing his gun is in me and a lot of times I get round 2 which I love

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Chute

One of my favorite places. I’m a mature married bi male that loves to suck and swallow. Have been fucked a few times at the Chute. Always get a least four cocks when I visit.

Tucsondude85716againTucsondude85716againabout 2 years ago

If anyone gets this far down in the comments I'm the original poster. I long since lost access to that account but this is my y new account. I'm posting more stories from before during and after the time I was a cum dump PNP slut in Phoenix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah I love pnp and cruising I'm black top masc with a gf but I cruise at arcades, theater and parks I have a phat black ass that makes white cocks stiff and smoke Tina which makes me a perv my gf was sleep I was cruising the park at night smoking with old white pervs with hard white cocks and big loads I was infamous at the park for all the playing I've done one night I sucked 8 loads and 8 in my hole one guy said does your gf know I said fuck no how about your wife he said no but yeah when COVID happened I was cruising hard and pnp while my gf was at work I was laid off cruising the park behind our apartment one time I met this guy at the park he said wanna get spun I said fuck yes we smoked for 3 hours I said I need white cocks asap he said get in my van we went to the theater and I smoked more ended up sucking multiple white cocks and loads in my ass on video I posted it on xvideos lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous