All Comments on 'A Different Time and Place'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Hot!

Beautifully written! The sexual tension built with every sentence and it was a thrill to read!

Please give us another installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Was pretty good but would have been better -------

wwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhh-

oooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt aaallll

ttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee----------Well you get the pooooooooooooooooint

TibxoTibxoover 16 years ago
I loved the story

including the sound affects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good incest

I enjoyed it. Her did a great job fucking his mom. Well done. Please write more mother/son incest. Its so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

anybody who writes and/or reads this trash should be locked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well and Truly

The sex was fantastic,I liked the way they well and truly fucked each other.a SEQUEL WOULD BE GREAT BUT THIS STANDS ON ITS OWN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Idiot

The idiot who wrote about locking people up must have read this ,so he or she wants to lock themselves up .I thought it was a very good story ,the sex was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
These NoisesAHHHHH, OHHHHH

These noises are made during good sex ,they also add to the eroticsm of this story.

39103910over 16 years ago
Hot!

Very nice beginning, I hope. Let's see where this could lead. I hope there will be a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Criticism

"anybody who writes and/or reads this trash should be locked up" Well, since you must have read this story how about we start with you! The authors who write these stories need CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. Disagreeing and pointing out mistakes is one thing but suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth is something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story!

So mom gets bagged by her son? Did she enjoy it, did he spend the night. Did they do it again? All good questions that need to be answered. I enjoyed the story finish it.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Great Mom/Son incest tale.

Ignore anonymous critics who have neither balls nor brains. Any comment worth a shit has a name with it. Thanks for an excellent story. I look forward to reading more of your stories. FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A little clumsy

The way the copulation is described is a bit clumsy to read. Not just the cheesy attempts at "sound effects" (okay some like it but a little goes a very long way), but, there seemed to be too much stress on where the limbs were moving and such and not enough mention of the actual "wet work" and how that felt and sounded and smelled.

We all know the basics of a man mounting a woman in the usual positions, no need for a limb-by-limb incremental telling of the hook-up. Stress the intimate details more at that point. The exact direction where the underwear lands... not so interesting. I hope you get my point. Thanks for the story. It could have been continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good incest, indeed!

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking, by a highly talented writer. I agree with the commenter who wrote that this is an example of good incest, adding "he did a great job fucking his mom." Young Todd sure did! Once he got his fine fat prick up his mother's cunt he gave his mommy the fuck of her life! As any boy would be, Todd was in a frenzy, knowing he was drilling his big stiff prick up his own mother's twat, his own birth canal. Mom was in seventh heaven, knowing that the big dick tearing up her twat was her own darling baby boy's. When he was a kid she used to tease Todd about his "little pippy," now his pippy wasn't so little any more--it was a powerful throbbing prick, turning her motherly slit to mush. Todd's mother's biggest cum came when her boy blew his young balls in her cunt, flooding it with large doses of his foaming sperm. From now on nothing's going to keep this young son's big cock from satisfying his mom's hungering twat.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
Great mother/son sex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was crude and to fast, but the sex was good. Now it can't stop here, they must go on. Please give us Part 2..................Thanks............LAROC

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 10 years ago
so good

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bring back "Her Pass"

I miss "Her Pass"

jack30341jack30341about 9 years agoAuthor
Cool

"Her Pass" is one of my favs, too. Didn't understand why it didn't get higher scores. Am revising it. Will re-post both the original and my revised version. Thanks very much.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
SORRY

WHEN A PERSON HAS TO SPEND 10 MINUTES TO EDIT ALL THE BULL SHIT JUST TO LOAD IT INTO A TEXT READER? WELL, IT'S JUST NOT WORTH THE HASTLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Stars

Love All Your Stories

Thanks!

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 3 years ago
Alot? ....really?

'The dinner and dance was 'alot' of fun.'

Sorry, but you stopped me in my tracks with that howler. I feared you might have gone on to make up other words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like your work, Jack. Whether it's just a short, one page erotic story like "A Different Time and Place" , or a seven page (which I usually find too long as most writers are not as skilled at maintaining tension and my personal interest as you apparently are) such as "A Simple Look" which was a fabulous read and kept me spellbound. Thank you for being such a well-written contributor. Screw the haters.

jack30341jack30341over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you very much. I’m going to keep trying. Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes this can be extended. But also many other stories like “Power”

Sweatermeat1Sweatermeat1over 1 year ago

I absolutely love your work! A chapter or a scene would be fantastic! I'll take what I get, a little or a lot, I can't wait! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Prefer whole stories but I think weekly chapters would be interesting

AdelanAdelanover 1 year ago

I think some flash-fiction would be great, and well suited to both the genre and your (considerable) talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this romantic escalation of love between such a loving mother and son. I hope you continue this story with a sequel. I hope mom and son spend the night together with mom waking to find her son taking her from behind as he fondles her breasts until ultimately re-seeding his mothers pussy. In the morning mom can awaken to find her sons morning wood and find herself on her knees as she services her sons manhood once again and shuffles off to the shower. Once their mom could soon find herself pinned to the shower wall as her son again ravages his mothers body until finally giving his mother yet another creampie. I hope that in six months mom is sneaking off to visit her son at college and the son is taking mommy doggystyle in his college dorm as her fondles her growing breasts and pregnant belly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoy mom reluctance more than mom pursuing definitely. I feel the slower build ups are better. maybe a story where a vacation prize is won and mom/son's name were put on the ticket so dad couldn't go.

i've enjoyed all your stories so can't really go wrong.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind97 months ago

Many times, incest results from neglect and the need for fulfillment. Here the neglected wife, accepts the loving advances of her visiting college son as the opportunity presented itself a business conference. The results were rewarding for them both.

Now, the only question is, will they be able handle their new incestuous relationship, a relationship that once crossed, can never be uncrossed! Hopefully, they'll both want to continue to be intimate and satisfy each other, albeit secretly, without being caught.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1884 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...