All Comments on 'Reverse Cuckolding'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice to turn that racial stereotype over

Even if that 11-inch cock isn't believable, the hung white guy who catches the attention of black women is certainly real enough.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
Hilarious and erotic - well done

I liked this story. Only thing missing to make this a JPB story is if somebody goes for the cream pie (glad the author didn't take it that far over the top).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I kinda liked it

It is a change from the standard male humiliation story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Who's Cucking Who ?

Well I was definitely deked out in terms of the twist. F urther adventures would have been niice, but maybe the author was wise to end on a high nite. Definitely an easy read- that coolness of Marianne and then her gradually heating up was dead sexy. I love, love, love those quiet storms in skirts & heels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's about time

Love your story. Some myths are hard to change. I guess cuckolds come in different sizes and colors.

hunghandsumhunghandsumabout 7 years ago
Delicious!

Really enjoyed this story and hope to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I LIVED THAT LIFE AND LOVED IT.

I was married and didn't cheat on my wife, who lost her sex drive within seconds after the ink had dried on the marriage license.

She knew, for the year and a half I was fucking her before I married her, that I have a meaty 9" whang and a strong sex drive but... when the ink dried on that legal paper, I was suddenly 'oversexed'... I'd 'had it last night'... 'she didn't feel like doing it' or one of a long list of excuses that she must have spent months concocting and memorizing.

Imagine my surprise and anger at being told by a friend that another 'friend' was fucking my wife.

The scumbag's wife was a fox and good woman who was just as pissed off as I was when I showed her the two hours and nine minutes of video that my hidden Sony had taken. She'd never had a thick 9" cock in her pussy until that afternoon but she's had it thousands of times, ever since... with never an argument. We both divorced the cheating fucks, moved in together and began living a happily married life with our life-mate. We had a Judge marry us just to make it legal. That was seventeen years ago. Both of our ex's went down the shit chute... (her's... to state prison for beating the shit out of my ex-slut who never wanted to fuck) and (mine... the slut looking to trap another husband chute)

This is a top of a line story.... worthy of the five stars I gave it.

dawg997dawg99712 days ago

As long as the wife was good with it, why not?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous