All Comments on 'A Wife's First Swallow'

by jess2104

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Real LIfe Story

I've been reading stories on Literotica for years, but this is the first time I've ever commented. This was great...a real life, erotic story between a loving couple, that had me laughing out loud. A real story with real feelings. Anyone should be able to relate to this story An example of the fact that funny things can and will sometimes happen when practicing the art of lovemaking!

In reading this, I think it would be good if Literotica created a category for true-life stories just like this one.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Good story

Wonderfully told. Similar thing happened to a g/f of mine when her mom called on her birthday. :D Thanks for making me smile.

Oral RexOral Rexalmost 17 years ago
And Neil is one very happy guy!

As the other reader said, a well-told, true-life couples story. Carry on!

Oral RexOral Rexalmost 17 years ago
And Neil is one very happy guy!

As the other reader said, a well-told, true-life couples story. Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice, realistic story

Thanks for writing. Good work

mtstorymtstoryalmost 17 years ago
great

I loved the humor and the ending. Did you mean she was going to have a baby? Will there be a ch.2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice going

this is one of the best realistic story I ever had the pleasure of reading on literotica. the story was well written and I'm quite sure similar things have happened to a lot of couples out there. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and I hope this one will give the inspiration to write more like this. Cheers Roger.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 17 years ago
Just a great and hot story of a loving wife

Just so much fun to read and see in the mind. Thank you<p>PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
okay

that's funny and unexpected... or let's say that's unexpectedly funny?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great real life expirience!

well done Jess. A very sexy honest and amusing story. I loved you descriptions and your honest self critical insights. I'm sure you are a very sexy lady! (I got hard thinking about you waiting for hubby in that basque!) Great story! Keep up the good work and stay sexy! I hope you have many more to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story. I hope it was real, it seemed so.

Fabulous I trully hope it was real. I loved the way it was all done between a loving married couple without the need for silly exagerations.

I too can relate to the whole taste thing, but like you I figure that my hubby is worth it.

I loved the way he teased you while you were on the phone, I could imagine my hubby trying to do the same if I let him.

Let us know how the next anniversary goes.

S.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Funny tale

A nice lighthearted story. You write well. I hope your back is doing better.

lisa123414lisa123414almost 17 years ago
which is better....

a good orgasm, or a good laugh? Thank you for sharing. This is so real to me, and this is why (well, one of the reasons why) I read Lit. Real life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story, very real

Great story. Loved the fact that you didn't exagerate or make it sound like a lame porno movie. Very real and honest. Makes me think of all the ordinary people I know.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Great

What a great read so real, loved the way you paced it (no not that) it stands out as being sooooo true. (try getting Neil to eat some pineapple for a few days before going down on him, what he eats will (does) effect how he tastes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
first time

It gets easier with time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Taste

Make him eat more fruit, drink pineapple juice, quit smoking, and skip the broccoli. It will taste much better.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I felt your pain, but you can keep the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous