All Comments on '2001: The Party of My Wife’s Toy'

by gggsss1962

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Crap

Wimps are the only men who will like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Garbage

Not a character in this story that is worth a damned. Pure and simple garbage, please, no more submissions to crap up this web-site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story, well told

It was a simple story and very well told. The characters are reasonably well developed. I was very confused in the beginning as to who was whom, but it sorted out.

Your English is quite good. In fact, I was puzzled by the Rome references and had assumed from some of your idioms that you are British!

A fun romp. Fiction or true, it doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dumb Commets

I fail to understand people who complain about explicit sexual behavior on an erotic website. If you are offended by this story, you should not be reading anything on this site.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

If you are doing a story such as this to improve your English, then I would suggest that you learn some English/American customs for names and enrich your content with mor eroticism, including the ability to reproduce or make babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no kids

i hope you don't have kids.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Poor English

This story was pretty well ruined by your poor use of English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LELLAS HUSBAND MUST BE A DOOFUS

MICHELE SHOULD GET A DNA TEST ON THE BABY AT LEAST

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just mindless incomprehensible raving of a lunatic.

Sick perversion at its worst. Disconnected and sick. One of the worst on this site!!!

antroskyantroskyalmost 11 years ago
Tantalizing...

So nice...But then again, so sad that it is the end....I tried to fantasize being in your world...and it was so tantalizing :) Thanks for sharing :)

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneabout 10 years ago
I recognize this was written quite some time ago, ...

... and I'm sure your English has improved since it was written, but this is the perfect example of a story that could be vastly improved by some collaboration with a native English speaker.

Your word choices often run awry and your grasp of English language idiomatic expressions is limited, but the story makes sense despite these difficulties. Working with a native speaker could serve not only to improve your stories, but give you an opportunity to become more intimately familiar with English expressions.

If you're still writing, feel free to contact me. I would enjoy working with you on current stories, or even re-fashioning your existing stories to make them more easily accessible to your English-speaking audience.

antroskyantroskyover 9 years ago
Perfect!

Your stories are so fascinating...Would love to hear more from you :)

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well this is a steamy mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Pattellie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I was totally confused by who was who, and finally gave up. Too many strange names without explanations.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Unfaithful wife gets naughtier - & pregnant...............well someone has to put his cock in their to get her preggars and the gay husband (ie the written version of this writer) aint going to do it. Cucks think pussies are icky, aint that right closet boy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

💩💩💩💩💩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous