All Comments on 'How To Remember to Brush Your Teeth'

by quietbutkinky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Funny!

Its funny, as in associating a routine act such as brushing your teeth with romance/sexual fun is something i had never imagined!:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

Definitly something, that improves your relationship. I will try it. Tough downside, now probably I will have no way around beeing talked into haveing two sinks in the bath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Creative!

I will be sending this one around

Maharat

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
A brushing buddy?

I went along throughout the first point (OK), but a brushing buddy? You mean with the foam and the food particles and the spitting? Now I have to use mind diversion techniques even though I know that they don’t work!<P>

Every thing OTHER THEN BRUSHING – now that was a different story. The mixing technique of complementary toothpaste flavors; and did I read it right? You saved the best to the end (forget about dental hygiene): that was one fine sexy mild s/m piece there! But why not write a “HOW TO : intro to sensible S/M” or something to that effect?

quietbutkinkyquietbutkinkyalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Reply to previous comment

Thank you for the comments. I agree that it might have been better to write “HOW TO : intro to sensible S/M” or something to that effect, but my views on this are already in print and I would refer you to the How TO by NightSpirit for this. Maybe he could be convinced to expand on his current How To in a second installment.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 17 years ago
Rather interesting

but it just doesn't seem all that informative or useful. Toothbrushing buddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gum massage

You forgot to mention that tooth brushing isn't complete unless you massage your gums. Teeth strain the gums squeezing the peridontom eventually cutting the blood flow causing gum decay and gum disease.

Every evening my girl friend massages her gums with my dick! She kneels in front of me, opens my bathrobe and plays with my dick until it's hard. Then she holds it half way and sticks the head into her mouth and uses the tip to massage her gums. She says it feels great. It certainly feels great to me...LOL. She says it's soft but yet hard and it really does a number on those blood starved gums. Of course, I eventually ejaculate in her mouth and she swallows it. Pretty cool...huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous