All Comments on 'The Anniversary Present Day 05'

by Mareus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved the first four parts, but this is the best

I spent some wonderful moments reading (and saving) the first four installments of this wonderful story, on how Saffy (funny name) discovered Tom snooping in her lingerie drawers, then having him wear panties, then all kinds of lingerie, fucking him with a dildo, until finally bringing in a (black, wow) transvestite to fuck him. This is one of the best sagas I have read here (and other places) well written with the right sexy orientation. Congrats to the writer, and plizzzzzzzz: have Saffy dress Tom (Tommie?) in full fashion, tight dress and and all, and have the hot couple pick up a stud or two at a bar, and have Tommie taste a real dick,mmmm Best regards from Dino, the dreamer.

dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
Oh She Male!

I love a good she-male fuck. Wish my wife would understand.

This story is very hot. Great job. Excuse me, I must go clean up my cum now...

mc5477mc5477over 16 years ago
Wondreful

Well, what is next? Really a wonderful series.

Thanks

Mike

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesover 15 years ago
Awesome

This series is absolutely magnificent! More like this, please! If women and men would shed their inhibitions more often and participate more eagerly and lovingly as in this series, we'd all be a whole lot happier. An ex of mine tried once to play with toys - one end in her the other in me. She was absolutely wild with desire but couldn't come to terms with how excited, turned on and slightly out of control she got - poor girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 Star

I loved reading all chapters. Excellant. Would like to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
grt more plz

Grt love it well presented big turn on more from this title

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disbelief

Great story all the way through four chapters then spoilt at the end with the usual assumption that all CDs are homosexual or bi-sexual. For once I thought that a woman in one of these stories could a) keep quiet about what happened between a man & his wife and b) not involve homosexual acts.

Oh well, another one to cross of the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spoilt

Wow ! You were doing so well, really exciting, great story, pleasant enough couple then the usual gay sex spoilt everything. Shame really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Spoilt

Great series until you completely ruined it with the gay sex scene.

Why is it that authors on this site seem to think that men who enjoy crossdressing are automatically bisexual or gay.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Completely blew the ending. Awful, disgusting, horrible, appalling, nauseating.

Divorce the bitch immediately. Why on earth would any wife possibly do that to her husband ?

MEN WHO ENJOY CROSSDRESSING ARE NOT ALL GAY OR BI-SEXUAL.

The series was sexy, exciting and fun until you totally ruined it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous