All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 01'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keep growing your fluent story

Basics are in order for a complicated and vivid work.

It is everyboys dream you handel with natural talent and it is belivable, these kind of things could happen. Maybe the football player or gymnasium guys are all to much used background for good shaped men. Hope you meet men of other side of life too. I keep my thumbs up for fluent dialogue and wrapping net of words an emotions.

Northcountryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmm

i wonder why if she's a black girl and he is white, the plot is more about romance or some emotional attachment. if its a black man and a white girl, its humiliating the husband/boyfriend and sex organs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To hmmm.

Black girls are ladies, so you can have a romantic relationship with them. However, white women are really nothing but hos, so the stories tend to be about whoring. Look at even most stories submitted by white men, about white male white woman love. They are all about Non consent and humiliation and all of that degrading stuff. It only shows white women are really sluts but black women are godesses. And well, white men are really pathetic cock suckers who like to watch their wives sucking big black cocks and licking up cream pies. I am talking from experience, that is why I no longer WM perverts. I hope I answered you well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Start

Interesting so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Give Halle a Rest

Are white men aware of any other black woman besides Halle Berry?

Good lawd, give Halle and her "halle look-a-likes" "skin the color of Halle" a freakin break already.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Yes, they are aware

**note from the author**

I appreciate the comments left on my story thus far. To the user with the "Halle Berry" comments: yes, white men are aware of other black women, namely me! The shade of Nigha's skin color was most closely matched to Halle Berry, not Gabrielle Union, Monique, Natalie DeSalle, Brandy Norwood, or Alec Wek. The fact that black women come in many shades is not lost on me, but as a writer, I like to put a visual into my readers head. The shade of Ms. Berry's skin color is a lot easier to visualize then say "Debbie from down the street." I sincerely hope that the low rating was due to the content of my story, and not because of your discontent with everything Halle. At any rate, thanks for reading :)

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressalmost 17 years ago
I dug it

I enjoyed the story and can't wait to read what happens next. What is Jason to do? Poor guy. Please continue with it as I know it will only get hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

FIRST...I agree with the Halle comment...there are 28 shades of black, it would be nice if the other 27 are picked. Halle is a beauty no doubt,but every Black woman should not be compared to her...

NEXT...WTF is a Nigha?!? Nig-ha...Nigga..sure does sound very close. I don't know if that was meant to be funny but that right there pissed me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just going to put this out there...

For us browner chicks, it is a bit disconcerting that lighter complected women are preferred. But for those of us in the middle, neither light nor 'milk chocolate' complexed, it's a bit more irking. Having said that, the reader below me raised the issue of the character's name. IMO, may be pronounced NI-Jah. Some British names are spelled using the 'juh' sounding g instead of the 'guh' sound. I was a little thrown off by the name, too.

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago
Wow Everyone Threw it Down huh??

Literature is about escape and imagination, which is why I am so drawn to this opening chapter. You have an interesting writing technique compared to many others. Unlike other authors who tend to go straight for the jagular, you have taken time to address the situation and build the tension. As for the previous comments, I congradulate you on your commitment to appease the curiosity of avid readers.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Let's Get It On

Come with it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wait a minute lol

First off@ the other two anonymous commenters... u jealous? Lmao n a question for the author... Y did u choose the name nigha? Also Like the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm hooked...

She's gonna sleep with him, aint she?!?! Off to Chapter 2!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
NOT feeeling that NAME..........seriously....

I know I am late to the game, but deinitely NOT feeling the the name. The look of it is a turn off just for the historical ramifications. Leaving this alone before I get too annoyed. Understand it is fiction, but a bit of sensitivity is in order. It ain't all about Jason.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years agoAuthor
Still amazed after all these years

That her name still can't be pronounced correctly. The thought that I would name my main character's love interest anything that remotely sounds like the 'N' word which I abhor, is insulting...even now.

To answer Anon's question, I chose that name because I'd decided years ago that if I had another daughter, I'd name her Nigha. I love the name, and ignorance of the pronunciation wouldn't change my mind because my daughter would correct somebody quick if they got It wrong...just like her Mommie LOL.

To Alpha's comment that the historical significance of the word that "Nigha" is so "closely" related to, I didn't realize that "night" was offensive to anyone. Surely the one letter separating "Nigha" from "night" and the fact that I really can't think of a single word in the english language where a 'g' immediately followed by an 'h' has a hard 'guh' sound (sigh, sight, high, fright, thought, sought, frought, thigh...sense a pattern here?) would make it necessary to exhibit "sensitivity." Maybe before you jump to an incorrect conclusion about someone you dont know, you might want to step back and take your own advice.

Finally, I'm not here to insult your sensibilities or to insult any of you, although you seem to have no problem doing that to me. I'm here to tell a story; fictional at that, and I can only hope that you like it and have been entertained. I don't recall ever saying or even implying that a woman of any shade of brown was less attractive or desired than Halle Berry, Jason just made a comparison of skin color. Think about this, ask 10 white men who they think the most beautiful black woman in the world is? I'm curious as to what the most common answer is.

At any rate, thanks for reading, and in the future one might want to think about what it takes for authors to put ourselves out there before you formulate such a nasty opinion on one word or even the first chapter of 19 that are already out. Don't blow smoke if the work sucks, but don't be self-righteous either...you just might be wrong. At any rate, thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To the author

First, it is obvious that you are a first rate author. I read your other story, and I thought that one was good as well. That said, as a black woman, you know doubt that darker skin women are often neglected by the society and the media. We have come to expect and accept that. However, some of us was surprised and quite frankly disappointed to see that translate to erotica as well. That is why your story, and other stories where by the first paragraph the author is gushing over the heroine's light/almost white features, has a lot of us going 'you've got to be fucking kidding me'.

Tastee323Tastee323over 12 years ago
Wow

Just read the whole series Hot!!! Your story is awesome, could put it down, read it on phone at work. I am glad I came along towards the end, the wait would have killed me. Love the name, love the story, is this the end? Again girl, this was hot...had to add you to my favorites. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Supreb

I just found this story, I love the name "Nigha". Excellent beginning of this story. Thank you Bain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great beginning

Jason sounds really HOT, and i'm enjoying the slow buildup between him and Nigha. Nice chemistry between them, as well. I'm very curious to see how this story will progress. You have an interesting writing style, as well. I like it! :)

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

I would love to have a Jason of my very own! He seems like a tasty morsel!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
DAMN

I'm already addicted, on to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh, omg!

mmmmmmmmmmmm! He sounds delicious!!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
.

Funny and very well written. It's just the plot is sociopathic.

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2nd time around reading this

And it's even better! You're a great writer

sike94sike94about 6 years ago
C'mon

You can't be serious with that name

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the opening scene but...

I loved the opening scene before you mentioned that the main female character looks like Halle Berry, who is a mixed-race woman. I think tagging this story as mixed woman would be more accurate than black women since we all know, even when media doesn't acknowledge it, that most fully black women are brown to dark-skinned. I would love to see more fun romance stories with beautiful dark-skinned black women, who don't have to go through some kind of struggle, especially when the story is tagged as a black woman story.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Ah the allure of the forbidden. Great start for a story with lots of potential. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Nigha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's so funny and other than a fuck buddy why would a young buff former football player who happens to have an MBA want to commit himself to a self stated serial cheated and slut?

Like come on get real and get her diseased cunt tested ASAP 😇😇😇

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous