All Comments on 'Poker'

by fit_4_u

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too clinical

No real build-up, and straight into it as if it were an everyday occurrence.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
no-no

I gave it up when I thought of a 42 inch behind in a thong and what that would look like. No thanks - the start was bad enough and that just finished me from reading on !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not good

enough to finish, just couldn't make it till the end. Mom, pizza, DVD gee never read that before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Size G!?!

Lol, I like the sex, but the setup needs some work. Seems like you just rushed things a little too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the pussy he came from

The comments so far strike me as much too negative. Maybe the critics haven't noticed that the author is 18 to 22 years old? Given that his age, of course he has much to learn. But we readers should encourage him, not stunt his enthusiastic exploration of the growing and happy practice of motherfucking! Here's a lad who's fascinated by the idea of a son shoving his stiff dick up his own mother's twat and unloading his balls up the same cunt he came out of. Maybe he's already enjoying himself--as any son would--up between his mother's legs. If he isn't, then for sure he soon will! At his age, he has to unload his hot balls 2, 3, 4 times a day, and we know where's his favorite place to fuck and cream! More stories, please, from this gifted young writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I came so hard! You have to write more about mother/son incest stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"...her measurements are about 36G-34-42,and I know from looking at her clothes, bras and panties so as you can imagine big breasts, a fairly slim waist and a big bubble butt."

?

Slim waist? She's a horse, man. Did you measure her when she was nine months pregnant? OMG! You really tip your hand about not knowing anything about women's measurements. And a "G" cup? You might as well have a neon sign flashing "No Clue Here! Never seen a live woman naked! VIRGIN! VIRGIN!"

At least you had the decency to write that at the opening, so I didn't have to read more than a few lines of garbage to realize it was a complete waste of my time.

C2J2C2J2almost 11 years ago
...

How do you mess up strip poker?

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
WTF !!!!!

Was mom a cow ?, give us a break 36 G moo moo. After that I had to stop reading.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bad taste

the normal tited woman don't have a chance now days, 32 34 even 36 a are beautiful tits. now everbody likes moo moo cows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Star

I gave this story one star because there wasn't a lower rating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous