All Comments on 'Coming Home Ch. 03'

by MajesticDeep2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Welcome to the club

Most (if not all) of us think ourselves as hetero or ST8 men, who would not dream of having sex with another man, during our first 10-15 years of sexual activity. Then something happens: in my case, it was the accidental (I swear it was perchance) encounter with a shemale which led to discovering my own bisexuality. And after that, having a thick, firm dick in our mouth, to having it inside your ass is just a delicious step away. In other words, the bisexuality of most men is a given (but not so well known) fact. So, welcome to the club, to the Bi club, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Im bi but its great

I think coming home is great, as a young girl I was turned on by the m/f, m/m and f/f parts of the story. I think you shoud continue with more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

Loved this story. I think it's time I converted to bi. Going to call a guy who I've been putting off for a while and let him break me in. well, first man, anyway. I've used my wife's toys before so sort of used to it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
one of best on Literotica

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. A gay orgy is what I join about once every 2 or 3 months. I go to a gay bathhouse and indulge myself in hot orgy gay sex. One thing the person telling this story needs to do is to admit he is "gay" or at least "bi" (just like John & Jake are "bi"). The part of the story that acknowledges this is:

"There he was, with one cock in his ass and one in his mouth, being fucked at both ends for the first time, and enjoying it like nothing else. He admitted that this was hotter than being with a woman."

That's how I feel when I'm at the bathhouse. Sometimes I enjoy sex with a woman but when I'm with a man it's OH SO FANTASTIC AND LIKE NOTHING ELSE. I myself consider myself "bi" but if a hot man is fucking me and another guy is feeding me his big juicy cock, if someone calls me "gay" then it fits. Don't worry about labels, just enjoy the sex with whomever it is with.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm..........yup, if you have a steaming hot cock pumping thick, fresh creamy cum into your tight anus while you are sucking a load out of another hard cock, you are gay! I know, as even though I am happily married 40 years, my wifes loss of sex drive from illness and the, seemingly, dire lack of real, horny women (they're like unicorns around here), I have reverted to the cock sucking, ass fucking, gay pleasure I have enjoyed since I was a child, exciting, pleasurable, erotic and relieving, I am sooo gay when I am being spit roasted full of hot, creamy sperm!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous