All Comments on 'Bath House'

by biggshow13

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
prolong the pleasure

I loved the fantasy of being a cum slut. One of my favorites. However, you rushed through it all too quickly for my tastes. I hope you continue your adventures in future installments. If you know of a real place like this, include a hint as to where I can find it. I'd be there in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love sluts

Im a top and love submissive slutty bottoms, i have fucked many asses and unloaded a lot of cum on many men i love it so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
cock whore

im quite the opposite, i love to be the submissive guy and take the load in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Read...Thank You.

My poem is allot like your story...STRAIGHT WORLD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved It !

I would love to have a cock in my mouth And one in my ass at the same time ! I haven't had the chance. I love cum and love to swallow . I like a nice dick in my ass it makes me feel good. I don't want to be a girl but I love male sex . Thanks

penisholderpenisholderabout 11 years ago
never

I want to have a cock in my ass and another in my mouth. That is my quest !

mads69mads69over 10 years ago
A dream of mine as well!

Had a couple of opportunities a bit similar, but only wish I would have had as many guys as expressed in this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enjoy!

I had a similar experience. Wonderful to suck and feel lots of cocks then be fucked by some very sexy guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the Story

Been to quite a few of them, ALWAYS had fun, in the hot room , love to watch

and be in the grove

Only been fucked 4 times, but have fucked a few ass's, I love for them to suck my cock ( 7.5 Cut ) and watch as i shoot my load in there Mouth, then they clean me up

Have had a few MFM, where everyone was BI, Love the feel of fucking a Man's ass as his wife watches and plays with her cunt

hungbottomhungbottomabout 8 years ago
bathhouse bottom

I miss the days of going to the MC baths in Chicago and getting fucked all afternoon. I would also go into the group/orgy room and take on a bunch of cocks. My favorite was in the BallRoom just getting fucked by and sucking any cock that happened by. Still like it and haven't changed a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In Cleveland

Still go to the one in Cleveland, Ohio when i am up there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bathhouse

I went to my first in Perth ( Western Australia ) when I was 32... Naturally I was nervous the first time ( the place - 565 Beaufort street is now sadly closed )

After being shown round by the lovely guy on reception , he left me to strip off in the change room and put on a towel ( he recommended a shower before embarking on my journey, which I did..making sure I was really clean - I had given myself an enema earlier to ensure I was clean inside too )

My first stroll through the place was exciting...to the low sounds of the ' pet shop boys' I witnessed guys kissing,touching and whispering to each other

As I wandered through the corridors I became aware of a large well built older man who was following me....I saw an opening and moved inside to a dimly lit area ( the maze ).... As I moved slowly through I saw lots of men kissing and a few on their knees sucking ( some men were leaning against the walls ,towels round their necks displaying their hard cocks.... I was so hard by now and I felt hands briefly touch me )

As I moved through I could feel the presence of the older man behind me...and was a bit surprised when he whispered in my ear...' First time?' .. I just nodded then felt his hand slip under the front of my towel....I heard him gasp ' mmmmmm' as he gently stroked my shaved cock

Moving in front of me he took my hand and led me into a side area ( even dimmer in there ) and sat me down on a wide leather covered bench, then started to explore me...oh wow!!..I thought I would cum there and then!!...gradually he worked my towel off and laid me back on the bench, licking and kissing his way down to my groin...I was in heaven as he took me in his mouth and slid a thick finger into my tight hole

He kept that up for quite a while...until he got up and pushed me flat on my back and knelt between my legs, pulling my ankles up and over his shoulders, I felt his thick cock head nudge me ( I panicked a little but he soothed me ), slowly but gently I was impaled on his thick cock ( I didn't feel any pain - I guess I was so excited )

Once he was deep in me he started to fuck me in deep slow strokes... I was on the verge of cumming when I saw a shadow ( a man was standing next to the guy fucking me ...)I heard them whisper.....my guy said ' He's new' , then without any warning I felt the new guys hand on my straining cock...I gasped out loud as he ran his thumb over the wet head.....then he knelt beside my head and laid his thick cock across my lips...I just opened my mouth and took him in!!

Watching this obviously turned the guy fucking me on..and shortly after he emptied his load into me...the guy I was sucking came soon after...as did I!!

They patted me on the shoulder and left me lying there, cum dribbling out of my ass and corner of my mouth...plus my own which had reached my neck!! I was drained!!

Fantastic initiation to a bathhouse...I went back many times before it closed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. I found a bath house in a city I travelled to. Same deal, locker key, towel, it was early morning. I walked through, a few guys wandering around, my first time, not sure what to do until I sensed a guy following me. I wandered through a door, there was a narrow bed with quite a big padded hole, big enough to put my head through, in the wall, I knelt on the bed to look through, nothing but I felt a hand touch my leg, I stayed kneeling, the hand went higher touching my bottom, finding my hole, gently fingering me, my cock grew, his finger opened me and pushed gently inside. Two guys walked into the room that I was looking into, one guy knelt and began sucking the other guy, a second finger pushed into me, I groaned, the guys in the room looked over. one of them moved over and said put your head through, I moved forward, I heard all the way, the guy behind me actually pushed me forward, my head went all the way through. A guy held my head, I watched as the guy behind him pushed his cock into him and then the guy being fucked pushed his cock into my mouth, I didn't move, didn't have to as the cock in my mouth moved with the rhythym of the guy fucking him. The fingers were removed from me, I felt the head of his cock against me, he pushed me down a little and as he pushed my anus gave way and his cock entered me, I pulled forward with the pain but he pulled me back as my hole adjusted around his cock and he began fucking me as my cock shot my load onto the bed without being touched. Now I was enjoying it, the cock in me didn't hurt as much and I let him fuck me the way he wanted and the guy in my mouth was leaking, I heard him, oh im going to cum, yes, yes and the first shots covered my tongue and throat, the guy in me was going faster, fuck my cock was still leaking and I heard him say take it boy, take it as his warmth filled me, his hard cock making me feel so good as I grabbed my cock and stroked myself as the cock in my mouth moved away. I watched as the guy who had been fucking removed his condom, held my head and literally fucked my mouth, his cum blasting into my throat, I gagged but he held his cock there until he was finished, the guy behind me pulling back, my head released I moved back. Morning glory indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
there are still good Bath Houses around

There is a great one in Houston, lost o lot of cum there. Fort Lauderdale the same.

I love the one with outdoor pools, and have sex there. San Jose, CA another great one. I love when the clientle is mixed, latinos, Black's, Asians. Love them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Tall, built solidly, he had touched the front of my towel, I was 37, he looked older, wandering around a bath house for the first time. He looked at me, I nodded and he led me to an open door, entering, he closed it. He dropped his towel, my eyes to his cock, long, thick, he reached for my cock and engulfed it with his mouth, my cock already semi hard, hardened. He eased back, turned, onto his knees, his thick black buttocks presented to me, I realized he wanted me to fuck him, this would be a first, yes I had blown a few guys and had sucked a few cocks, fucked many women, a few in the ass which I enjoyed, but this would be a first. I moved to him, positioning my cock, trying not to cum and pushed forward. His anus opened around me, he grunted, I stopped, no keep going man and I did sliding into his warm tunnel until I was hard against him, mmm, that's it, fuck me and I did, tight but fuckable as I moved back and forward, noticing his hand jerking his cock. The whole feeling overtook me and my cum blasted into him, I felt his muscles clenching around me, relieving me of all my cum, totally drained, I stayed hard, as he jerked his cock and he gripped me harder. I pulled back, let me, he rolled over, his cock in the air, I grabbed him, stroking him , his hand went to my head, pulling me forward, I took his cock in my mouth and was rewarded with a thick blast of cum, followed by a few more as I gulped it down. I moved back, we looked at each other as he wrapped his towel around him and opened the door and left. I covered up and went to the shower, my cock still semi hard, what to do. I dried myself, grabbed a new towel and went back inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First

My first was in Perth Western Australia( now sadly closed ) , but like you I went in knowing I wanted to be the SLUT of the evening...and I didn't disappoint ...word quickly got round that a newbie was taking all comers ( or cummers )... Old , young, fat , thin...I took them all......I had more cock than I could handle, but I tried my best

I think I was fucked 6 times and sucked at least 3 times more than that ....and came twice myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cleveland Flex

Whenever i go to Cleveland , I always go there , great place to unwind

and get Blown or Fucked real good, Going up in Nov, for 10 days of fun

alone, my wife never travel's, so I can enjoy it more

I am 59, 210, 6 ft, with 6 hard cut, and Smooth balls and shoot heavy loads

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've never been to a gay bath house,but I've got to go.

Loved your story.My Dick is hard and IM striking my cock now.I would love to sexy with you or have phone sex.My #is 256_368_1983.Call or text me please .I also have some pics of my cock just for you.I would love some pics of your cock also.Can't wait to hear from you.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I love bathhouses

I go regularly to a bathhouse about 20 minutes from my home and work. It's actually always a bit exciting knowing that any day that I'm there I might run into someone I know (friend, co-worker, etc.).That makes it always hot because if that did happen (it's only happened once so far) it would be really hot because both of us would then know each other's gay secret. yes, I do feel "gay" when I'm there. that's why I enjoy going there -- especially for the numerous cocks I suck and the guys who fuck me. Please tell more stories like this one -- it's so hot.

54btmguy54btmguyover 6 years ago
Never been to one

I have never been to one and the closest one to me is in Cleveland and plan on going for a day trip this coming spring once the weather breaks, Hope I get the same type of story you have described

zephyerzephyeralmost 4 years ago
Loved it.

Had some so so times and a few great times. My mouth seemed be a favorite one night with everyone wanting to put their cock in it even if they didn't cum. Good times.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

CUM. For crying out loud, it's CUM! It doesn't require a degree in Rocket Science to figure that out! CUM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous