All Comments on 'A Friend's Confession Ch. 2'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 17 years ago
WOW, fucking WOW!

This is about the hottest thing I've read. Four friends having ALL the pleasure that both genders can serve up. The only thing left is to swap wives for a good fuck. And, of course, the wives taking it anally. I'm betting that's cumming next. I hope there is a next. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Grreart

Your story is great!!! It turned on every fiber of my sexual being. Please MORE

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 17 years ago
Very well done

Well-written, hot and the emotions are believable. And I'm not straight, or even bisexual <g>. Best, Ken

hotfun4you2hotfun4you2almost 17 years ago
OMG!!

No doubt this is the hotest story I've ever read here or anywhere. Keep it up man......You sure have me up!!

MissouribiguyMissouribiguyabout 16 years ago
Veryhote

I liked it. Very believeable, and the idea has come through my head more than often. We need more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow and WOW

What a beautiful story, so well written and so horny. I'm so pleased the guys kissed in the end, even if it was without tongues, kissing is a wonderful thing between two consenting males and turns you on for so much more - would love to read more stories by this author - he is great !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
tell us more !!!

Your story is great. I wish my wife would be as open as yours. I would love it if she would get it on with my best friend's wife because he & I have been sucking each other's cocks for awhile. It would be hot for us to see our wives kissing each other and licking each other's cunts. I love it when he fucks me and I wish my wife was watching us. Maybe I'll show her your story and she'll go along with it.

Please tell us what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best story ever

Oh my god, this was hot. I read the first part and then the second. I wish my wife would be open for a girl-on-girl action. My best friend seduced me while we were on a vacation in Spain. Our two wifes wanted to do city sightseeing every day, we two men just wanted to go to the beach every day. So we had the deal that the women should share a room, and we men should share another room. My friend seduced me slowly. He already had several guys, but I was an anal virgin. The sex was amazing. We kept on having sex on a regular basis. Still I was straight. I would've only let my friend fuck my ass. So we called it, what it was: ,best friends' sex'. His wife caught us one time but she wasn't bothered. Actually she liked it that her husband made me moaning. She sometimes watches us, fingering her wet pussy. I would love it if my wife would be open for the idea of letting my friend's wife licking her pussy. But she appears to be too straight for such action.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 13 years ago
I love your style ... and approach to introductions!

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY .... PLEASE READ EVERYTHING YOU CAN FROM THIS FINE CREATIVE AUTHOR. YOU WILL NOT BE LEFT "HANGING." You will be stroking, and maybe with a good friend if you learn to share.

Someone has to step off the curb and into the traffice to feel the rush. Dreaming is wonderful, but the full experience is reaching out to make full contact - Let someone know, someone you trust. Often your first impressions are correct and the rewards can be unbelievable. That goes for writers as well as wannabe active players.

I enjoy reading your compositions and get hooked on everyone of your posted stories. It seems you have been closeto many enjoyable sexual encounters and we appreciate you sharing your open mind, if not your vision of what real life can be, both the trials and tribulations as well as the joys of sharing the touch and feel of another caring person (or persons). One door opens and you soon find several others with a common mindset. It worked for me and my bride.

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Beautiful Story

Loved it so much. 5 Stars. One of my favorites. Continue to write please.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
problem with giving you a thumbs up

I need.....more....thumbs....

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
Holy Moly!

THAT was a scorcher!!

*****

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

There aren't that many Group sex stories, where the guys get to do each other as well (which is a shame), but this story is one of the best I've read so far. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the kinky aspect of the wives orchestrating the fun, but with the initial chapter as lead up the whole story comes across as totally hot. So please write a sequel.

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago

I read both stories. They kept me hard throught both and licking what came out. I will read more of your stuff.

patandjeanpatandjeanalmost 11 years ago
Great work..loved it!!!

Great work..loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fanfuckingtastic

one of the best stories on this site-kept my cock hard thru all 8 pages. I love to suck a womans juices off of a hard or soft cock lol. and really enjoy it when the woman is into it. I really need to find a wife like the two in this story who has a friend with a willing husband. great job and keep the series going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boo

Don't like the way this turned much better with just the two guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
O" just a fantacy of mine

thank you for that story that is something that I have wanted to do for years

great character's, great read ,,great sex

I'm a bi guy 40 that has been having great best buddy sex for the last 10 years or so

the thought of our wife's getting it on in the same room as us ..makes my cock hard

..

I will defiantly be sharing this story with him ..

we need to try it

please give us more !.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
super hot.

I'm totally gay and this was one of the best stories I've read here in a very long time.

BinaryMancerBinaryManceralmost 7 years ago
Realistic and hot read

I was glad you did a follow up to part one. Had me hard and cumming by the end because I've been there (threesome only though). Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very hot

Love your stories! Had me leaking & then madly jerking my cock by the end. Please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly amazing writing. So true and real and human. And super sexy. Thank you. This is definitely my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. But, who's Julie?

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

This really was a hot story, but I’m surprised that the only one of the 4 to get a taste of the “other friend “ was Tracy, and that was only some cursory licks. You’re telling me that two horny men had no desire to touch or fuck their best friends wife while this free for all was going on? The sex scenes were very well written. A little concerned with the slapping by Drew.

This story is set up for sequels with full swapping and both men stuffing their friends wife, then eating each other’s cream pies out of dripping pussies. 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCurious2 months ago

Over the top amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous