All Comments on 'Shrouded'

by martialartsmaiden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
orater1orater1almost 17 years ago
Welcome

Very nicely done. The submission of a maiden to her master has rarely been told so eloquently. Recognizing her "dual fate" (both her submissiveness, and his ownership) if you will, and her growing comfort is very much as I would hope it to be in my maiden. You've even implied a long term role with the mention of his seed. Welcome to lit, and I Look forward to "seeing" you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
RAPE is RAPE---There is NEVER an EXCUSE for it

Rape is a product of a sick mind--Enjoyment of a tale of rape is also---The thought that a woman might enjoy being rape is only an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I like the story

Real Rape is a crime and should never be condoned but this is a story. If you do not like reading it, what are you doing in this category to start with. I think that it was well written and perhaps a continuation is in order for what happened after.

wishfulthinkingwishfulthinkingalmost 17 years ago
Great work

Ignore the protestor, let him or her get back to the incest category. Very moving, sweetly told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well-written

Great story! It's not easy to write a non-consent/reluctance piece with so much elegance. I loved the quiet passion and eloquence of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo!

Bravo! This is one of the most beautifully written stories I've read in much too long. I agree wholeheartedly that a continence is in order.

gentilitygentilityover 15 years ago
wierd

An overly-dramatic bit of prose that a created writing prof would mark B+ or better. Perhaps wasted in this site specializing in out-grossing each other for masturbaters seeking a "helper". Good effort, though.

martialartsmaidenmartialartsmaidenalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks, all!

I sincerely appreciate all of your kind words, and the feedback. For the snob who gave be a B+, I can only say that I was nineteen when I wrote this story, and I'm not sure that someone who can't spell the world "weird" should be handing out literature grades. Also, please tell me where I can find a "created writing" class. I am obviously in need of assistance.

To the rest of you, your support means more than I can say. I will try to write more soon. I've been away for far too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous