All Comments on 'Clung Together'

by bradley_stoke

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was a different idea, I give you that. Just not sure that I think it worked.

Historicly the Soviets raped all the women they found, granted it won't have been everyone but that did include concentration camp prisoners (presumablu if they eere not too skeletal). They didn't like the SS either; any unit or persons who worked with or for was detained, and because the Germans were great administrators all the paperwork was there to detail who was where doing what. This also made it difficult for people to hide unless they had official assistance of some sort because anyone without papers claiming to be someone not recorded in the system had something to hide and was, therefore, detained.

Overall there wasn't much sex. The story doesn't contain enough to even warrent being erotica in my mind. And I didn't like it. The bad girl did get gang raped - in a lesbian sex story - but other than that she is unpunished. The sstory is confusing, which is a shame because I understand that this is all just fiction, a fantasy, but it would have been asier to wade through if it had made sense.

Oh, and the death march? Never happened. POWs, yes, but concentration camp prisoners were just killed rather than marched away.

Sorry if this sounds pedantic. The errors needed to be buried in the plotline but the plot was confused and my focus became the errors...

Surprised no one has commented in five years though.

Lexie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

It doesnt matter whether the facts are right or wrong, this is a fiction.

And its well wriiten , the plot is clearly sentimental. This is more real to emotions than facts.

I wld love to read more of such a work. Romantic , touch of reality , and excellent stuble way for expressing passion in words. I like it alot.not Minute while i was reading this story did i drift away. Thats makes it a good story for me, and ur style of writing is really classy.

Doesnt matter even if takes next 5 years , i wld like to read somemore.

Sophia ray

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous