All Comments on 'Cock Obsessed Mom'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What's with all the incest stories?

I'm troubled by all the incest stories lately. Does anyone fool around outside of their family? Let your kids at least become adults before you try to warp their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mountain man is back in force!

This author always writes kinky erotic stuff. He has succeeded again.

The people who object to incest stories need to understand that what is erotic in literature would be disgusting in real life. Pornognraphy is a fantasy world where the human race fucks anything without consequences. My tastes in pornography would get me arrested if I practised them in real life. Same goes for most of the readers of stories on thos site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Worrying.

A mental home would be suitable for this mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why???

Why is it that so many times people write about students coming back from college closer in mental capacity to a ten year old then his/her own age?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sounds Familiar

Those who think this tale is too kinky should have met my mom. I've been married three times but my dear old mom was the best and the kinkiest. So I think this is just a damn good sample of erotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
their Mom needs it all the time!

I have to laugh at the hyper-critical comments. Didn't these people notice this was an incest story on a porn site? And a damn good story it is! This mother is really an extremely needful twat that demands to be filled and pounded all the time! Good news for her two young sons, Jr. and Bobby, who are at the age where they have to blow their potent balls 3 or 4 times a day! When they discover that Mom needs it as much as her boys do, no wonder they break out in grins from ear to ear! Their mother's sex needs and their own fit together, well, like their Mom's hot cunt and their big stiff dicks! As a change of pace, Mom sucks them off from time to time--anything to get the "sacred fluids" from her sons' big balls into her system! Just how many boys do you think would love to have a mother like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb

Absolutely stunning story. That milf bitch is truly a cock obsessed slut and just can't keep away from her boys' cocks - how good is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn degenerate writer. This psychopathic garbage deserves 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Choice for Authors & Readers

Everything I've seen on this site is clearly labeled by category! If you find the "Incest/Taboo" category SO VERY disturbing - Why did you read it? A story titled as this one is doesn't even require you to be imaginative as to likely content! Authors CHOOSE what to write & readers CHOOSE what to read - an effective approach for most people.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot story! The title says it all. If you don't like incest stories, then don't fucking read them! Simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot hot hot

Love it, so fucking sucking hot, totally fucked up pure cunt for sucking and fucking and fucking and sucking. Cunt struck fucker UK

keki123keki123almost 9 years ago
The Third Son?

Where is he?? She is a "mother of 3 boys", right?

Anyways, this was a hot as fuck story!!! Enjoyed!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow. kept my cock hard for 20 minutes while i read it. the first time. the second time took twice as long until i felt my stiff meat swell, throb uncontrollably to contain the building load only to edge it for another reading and finally finding release halfway through. oh, to only find a cock hungry cunt like hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous