All Comments on 'Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 02'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Do us all a favour

Scrub part three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Take more care with your writing

Almost the first thing you wrote was that she wasn't allowed a bra or panties, but a couple of sentences later she was being told to take off her skirt and panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What they said

Pathetic writing, pathetic theme, pathetic HERO

sexual tyrannosaurussexual tyrannosaurusalmost 17 years ago
waiting for part 3

I like the plot, yes there are a few mistakes, but these are his first post here give him a break people.

And don't listen to the ones who don't like these types of stories, but keep reading them anyways, or convincing Literotica to start a new catagory.

waiting for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
We have no choice? Why not kill him? It is

better than having your life ruined and dying of AIDS or something else as gross. He could have taken a gun in with him and killed her "rapist" on the spot. Nope this dog dont hunt, it is a lap dog, going around licking its cock. Sorry but the wife is a poor excuse for a wife also. She could have very easily said not and I am reporting you for coercion and blackmail, now get out of my home. Instead she gets to live out her fantasies and get fired as a teacher for among the first of things, inappropriate dress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story - please continue

The plot is an old one but is a hot one and deserves to be revisited. Could use a little twist as it moves forward as well as some detail. Just how did he eat her ass, etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Your plot stinks like shit

Never mind that it is concidered rape using force, it is sexual black mail. Are you retarded yourself. Your characters are. Never mind that the husband and wife could tape everything and then turn the black mail around on the boss...Never mind that there are intelligent people on this site that think you are a gob of snot for writing such shit. You probably think of yourself as a real smart writer...you are not a smart fella, you are a fart smeller..Smell mine dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice story

It's just a story, its not real. Get a life or find another site. Don't listen to the sad lonely wankers who slag every story off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking your wife

You are like a lot of men, you just can't get the job done. So you have to let some other man fuck your wife. That's alright, how else can I keep fucking another man's wife. I may even be fucking your wife.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Witless Braindead Writers Inspire Anger Not Arouse

This absurd bit of scum is degrading you and your ability to write - stop it --- and do something else.<P>

Helpless male writers into submissive humiliation conceive this absurd crap to excite themselves and very few others.<P>

Sadly sick and disturbing that anyone would find this to be of any worth or exciting.<P>

You could do better - can't you.

KurtzKurtzalmost 17 years ago
Hot Wife

This story just goes to show that some men find older women HOT! If he did not want annother man to fuck his wife he should not have been an embezzler. He got of lite. She is paying for his wrong doing.

Pay no attention to those that are trying to discourage you. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please proof read your stories

In Paragraph one - she has no bra or panties on

In paragraph three - she has to take of her panties.

I dont mind the story content but please get your facts straight its shows your not thinking about the story just the sex side of it and it makes it less enjoyable for the reader.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
stupid authors

Lets see one guy steals money worth 2-3 years in jail... maybe, the other guy blackmails and rapes... worth 7-9... yeah these stories are so realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Adapting

I'm looking forward to the husband and wife adapting together to the wife's new role as a sex slave as this story developes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what i dont understand...

What I don't get is why people who don't like force or rape or nonconsent read stories that are clearly labeled as being exactly that. While this one didnt particularly excite me I don't find it offensive as a woman it is fantasy. All these stories are FANTASY. Rape is a very normal and very exciting FANTASY for men and women. If you don't like it then don't read the stories that are labeled NONCONSENT. Nonconsent means someone said no! and they did it anyways. All the stories in the Nonconsent category will follow that rule! stop getting so upset about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A quibble: In paragraph two "she was not allowed to take any bra or panties." Then in paragraph four "I then heard Dan telling her to take off her skirt and panties."

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Not the worst story

Some of the comments I read are mean. But I do know that a big breasted woman who does not wear a bra can be erotic. The primary problem with over fifty year olds is gravity it makes them sag quite a bit. If the broad wears a top that hugs her sagging tits it can be an ugly sight and not too erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Probably Her Students

It is my guess that, either by force or on her own, she will be taken by some of the bully boys in school and perhaps gang banged. Most likely a few boys will invade her home and with her husband confined fuck her from both sides in all holes. I bet, after experience, she gives a great BJ. How about it author. Does this seem feasible in the future of Deborah?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Of course...

In reality if she showed up like that at an elementary school she would be promptly sent home or fired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God Made Man. Samuel Colt Made Them Equal!

And John Moses Browning made men armed with his 1911 .45 ACP superior!

Husband or wife need to man up and take out the boss! 4 or 5 hollow-point .45+P rounds to the boss' center mass should do the trick. Then wife has to divorce her idiot husband!

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

A poor fantasy, that a teacher cn go to elemanary school dressed like a street slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not a lot

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I wish I was licking the c from her then tell her howuch I ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• her and thank my boss for his gift to us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous