All Comments on 'Mile High Club'

by Diderot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I was sure when I saw the title that it would be -

--a stupid story-------------I was right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not Very Good

You are in desperate need of a proof reader. Too many typos, bad grammar, and inconsistencies in the story to be enjoyable. Better luck next time.

SlickTonySlickTonyalmost 17 years ago
Needs Work, and Lots of It

Please, please get a copy editor, at the very least! It's like you dashed this story off and uploaded it without giving it a second glance And have you actually been in an airplane toilet recently? There's barely enough room in one nowadays to have sex with yourself, let alone someone else. Yeah, erotica has a large fantasy component, but I was unable to suspend my disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Definition of BAD

This story like too many from sexyvixen to numerous bad writers is just the definition of bad. It was not interesting. It was not written well. It was not good. It was though contrived, lame and written like an old white guy pervert who like many here think they are Hemingway in looking down at lesser readers.

Lit had better start learning to reject garbage like this or readers will quit the site as this is the low quality which is now 99% of the site, and, readers not here means advertisers will not pay Lit money to make money off of bad writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Load a shit

This, apart from the crammer & spelling, is a load of shit don't try anymore until you get a proof reader or editor

Tx_ManTx_Manover 13 years ago
Couldn't finish it...

... too many instances of words left out, and other typos. Probably a good story, but the typos killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grammaticaly pathetic

There were way too many grammatical errors in this for me to even understand it on the first read so I stoped after haveing to read parts over a few times to make sure I had the right corrections in my head before I could continue. I STRONGLY recommend not doing anymore untill you get a proof-reader, editor to correct the problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poor english but good story

You need to check alot of your spellings and grammer in this, or if you cant see any mistakes get someone else to check it, there are quite a few. However it was a really good story, lots of heat and good sex scenes. Next chapter please, minus the spelling/grammer mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous