All Comments on 'Hot Armpits'

by revol

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
falcon29falcon29almost 17 years ago
armpits are okay, but...

...you don't seem to have a lot of skill writing. At first I copied the first paragraph to comment on the errors, but it just went on and on.

I'm sorry to sound so brutal, but the errors are just too many to mention. All I can say is to do what I did. Find a volunteer editor and 'dress up' your work before airing it in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Liked it but

Firstly thanks for writing about a subject little handled (a subject close to my heart). I hate the idea of a moan, but, I don't think there was any need for the second female character. Instead you could have made more use of the first lady (Cum in her arm pits, had her lick her own hair etc.) Although I found the first half of the story a turn on waiting for something sexual to happen - it didn't boo hoo :-( lol Please could you write some more on this subject. Thanks again for the story. Michaella (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hairy armpits

Just the kind of story that makes me so happy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved!

I think she should next stay as many days as possible without a shower, so he smell would grow stronger for him.

BottomBullBottomBullover 7 years ago

Mmmm I love the smell of my wife's hairy, wet, smelly armpit. I love the pungent, musky stink. This story I enjoyed and can relate.

Pelau1956Pelau1956over 4 years ago
Extremely Hot and Exciting

Your stories are always hot and exciting. I live hairy armpits on women too! Wow, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Goid

Godd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous