All Comments on 'From Straight Virgin to Gay Bitch'

by sissyboi

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ALEXIA1917ALEXIA1917over 16 years ago
put on under wear

is he going to dress you up as a girl, why dont you put on some of your mothers under wear to surprise him.

alexia

AlbuquerqueCuriousAlbuquerqueCuriousover 16 years ago
Very hot!

Great story...Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sooooooooooo good

I can't think of having it any other way! Up the ass!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was hot!!!

I could almost feel the hard cock going up my ass for the first time. I am ready to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dressed in panties and wow!

Yes, I agree with Alexia. Why not ear panties next ti? My first experience was in India, while on tour. Went for a full body massage and the guy who massaged me was freindly and we struck up a conversation, then as he had got me aöö nice and relaxed, i heard him üull down his shorts and next thing i knew he was rubbing his memeber against my ass cheeks! It felt ggod, so i let him continue. After he had finished, we had a long talk and he told me that such a thing is common among menin India. Well I deceided to surpeise him next time around, and I went out and bought a paur of red panties and did myself up in a bra and perfumed myself with a feminine perfume. Needless to say, he found it real exciting and he pummelled away and came quickly. (Indians have no idea of slow sex!) Next time around, he asked if i'd like to follow him to his house as his dad and brothers would like to meet me. I did and they invited me to stay the night. If you think I got any sleep,,,,,Jis Dad was such a real ass-opener and i had the feeling that he'd done this many times before. It was lively, with them asking me if I'd like to be dressed as an Indian woman while i was in their house. I obliged and it was hust great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real great story

Didn't start that young but once I did it was heaven. I was 50 but now wish I had done it at 16. Love dick, all sizes and colors. Keep them cuming.

randodorandodoover 15 years ago
Love it

" My pleasure was to let a more dominant man use my body for sex"

<p>

Mine too when I have the privilege, my mouth, my ass, both existing to please a beautiful cock! I can't describe how much I love to feel like an extension of a man's cock, put here for the purpose of satisfying him, in any and all ways he demands AND his friends.

mouth4umouth4uover 15 years ago
another gay bitch

I loved your story. A similar thing happened to me when I was in college. I started fooling around with a friend one night and we ended up blowing each other. But after that it started to change to the point of me becoming his bitch. I would suck him some, then he would fuck me in the ass. He staretd calling me his wife and I accepted it all. We did this for two years and it changed me into a bottom slut.

redbear_10942redbear_10942almost 15 years ago
My ass is a pussy too

I started young as well and became a full fledged bitch for men and thier hard cocks. My fem name is Donna and I'm very submissive for a man. Feeling him mount me as a bitch or from behind fills me with excitment redbear_10942@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lucky Boy

I'm now 66 & in all of my life I have never experiance Gay Love but have always Dreamed off it,I would love to have been somebodys bitch & suck & take there manhood but it was never to be & I cannot see it happening now,but still I can go on dreaming & having fun with my self.Enjoy yourselfs while you can or you will end up like me a sad lonely old man/bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My turn

Wow I'm waiting for my first time I'm 56 and I THINK IT'S GONNA BE SOON been writing a man that makes me sooo horney I want him to have me

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i agree

I had always dreamed of sucking cock and especially getting fucked when I was just a kid. I didn't taste my first cock until I was in my thirties. I agree with the line about not understanding why any guy wouldn't try it. I still remember that first time, it was amazing. We kissed and I felt his long thick cock thru his boxer's. He sat on the couch and the feeling of just getting on my knees in front of him almost made me cum. When I had his cock in my hand, it felt so right. The taste was incredible....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Been there, done that

I remember my first real time. I was 19, he was 40ish, and we were at a porn theater. I had gotten overly horny, as it was the first time I had been to such a place. I went to the bathroom to take a leak. There was a long, narrow corridor from the door to the toilet. He was coming in as I was leaving. When we passed, it was so narrow that we had to brush each other. He forced his forearm against my collarbone and rubbed me with his free hand. I almost shot off in my pants! He said he wanted to know where I was staying, and all I could do was show him my motel key (I was actually in town on business and had no intention of doing anything).

When he got me there, he taught me EVERYTHING. He left me begging for him to send over some friends, as I didn't want to quit, but he just walked off and left me like a used whore. I couldn't get rid of my woodie all night.

Now that I'm older, I dream of the chance to take a young virgin like that and train him. Now, where to find one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WoW1

WoW! Scott really dominated him with his cock, didn't he? That was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It was really hot it made my but twitch I felt like my chest would explode

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope my first time feels good too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sissyboi

This was a brilliant story, so true to life, well, my life at any rate. It reminds me of my first time with my school friend when I was young. Despite many normal encounters following our debut, we eventually progressed to living together and have been together ever since. People think we're brothers. We're both getting old now but we still make out perfectly and probably rather more regularly than I can always handle. I think, as in the story, sometimes two people just fit together regardless of gender. I enjoyed reading sissyboi and I hope the author will come up with chapter two.I'd like to hear what else they got up to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SEXUALLY CURIOS

I've never sucked a cock before but that is my biggest dream. To suck him off and then have him fuck my ass and fill me full of his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cumdump

my wife loves to see me being used by men and i love it as well we find guys in a lott of places to use me some times she will suck them or let them fuck her but i always have to do as they want. and it makes me so hot and horny.bimale48hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wish I was you ;)

Wow would love to have a guy fuck me raw mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!

Would have loved to have my best friend dominate me like that! I did get to suck his oversized cock but only once :-( Would have done it over and over and over again and given up my cherry to him without complaint. Good story!

Marty

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
owned

You got owned, straight-up. As it should be for us. My best friend figured out I had a small cock in highschool, and he capitaliized. As it should be. He would slap the fuck out of me when necessary...at school, I was getting laughed at. Totally deserved it. He fucked my throat, ass And my girlfriend and sister, got them both pregnant. My parents love him though. They know he's the reason for my black eyes, But hell, like Scott, he is a real man, who should take privileges as he see's fit. My family loves Ricky and sticks up for him when I come home with bruises. They say he must have put them their for s reason and they wouldn't have to worry about my tragedy if they had a real son...amen, right??? Just take it, you're gay. Give the man what he deserves...everything....you/we are less. Real guys are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG... so hott...

OMG... i feel absolutely the same as you. There is NO better feeling that being completely subservient, submissive and totally girly for a strong alpha man. I've had fun with guys that were dominate, verbally abusive and wham - bam its over. And it was fun but about a year ago I met a gorgeous, tall, muscular black stud that really brought passion along with his dominance. He really knew when it was lovemaking time or when I needed to get fucked like a dog. He got totally into my mind and now I will do anything he wants. When we're at home I'm 110% the woman and he's 120% the man and I would not change anything.

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldabout 8 years ago

I loved the story, there is nothing sexier and hotter then a weaker male submit to the dominant, stronger male. I have always been the submissive guy and I love it. Its not always the sex too. Its the power, the masculinity and the strength my lover has over me. I enjoy rubbing and kissing on his body while he fucks me. I want to be his submissive bitch. As he slowly fucks me Im whimpering and moaning like the bitch boi I am. My sounds of pleasure only heightens my lover's lust. He fucks me into complete oblivion. My new dominant male lover has passed the test. Now its time to introduce him to my wife. I am hoping that she will agree that he is the one to breed her.

Lovem2msexLovem2msexover 6 years ago
YUP!

I know just how he feels. I miss getting fucked in my tight ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am female but I find gay sex so fucking hot and it's even more hot when they are dominated!!!I hope you add to this story it was fucktastic!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous