All Comments on 'Waiting for the Bus'

by danielx3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Fantasy

Great story..short and to the point.

FantasiserFantasiseralmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Makes me wish I caught the bus at night more often!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lame

Just a lame premise and story.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
You should have left it without the money

I felt that the money part destroyed the fantsy right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exhibitionism

Yes, this a good story, I like it.... maybe written by an exhibionist F/M (like me)..... I like the story, but most of the time a exhibionist have no contact with his/her victim. So the sucked cock should maybe really nice, but in my stories (i.r.l.) never happened.

It is for persons who's watching to the exhibitionist (the voyeurs) very difficulty, if (s)he should a victim of a sexual assault.....? Or if that person do more as an exhibiotionist?

If the victim is only a voyeur nothing happens!

if the victim p.e. suck his cock, than the voyeur is getting a free play and the play is NO sexual assault, because the victim was okay with it. And the offender is another person in name as an ehibitionist.

Read: http://www.uplink.com.au/lawlibrary/Documents/Docs/Doc81.html or wikipedia.

Thanks for writing this story

BicyclistBicyclistover 9 years ago
Public wank

The public wanks was a good story idea. You should think about expanding on this theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanielx3@danielx3
111 Followers
I am older than I would like to be and likely to get older. This is a problem since I always seem to be unprepared for whatever age I happen to be and, although in retrospect, I know exactly what I should have done, I am not so sure what I should be doing now.