All Comments on 'Office Betrayal'

by DarkBetrayal

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

Another great story. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more

more please.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 17 years ago
your right.........

i was warned. i won't make the same mistake again.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Like telling kids the stove is hot

You didn't actually think that you could keep the morons away simply by warning them at the outset of your story did you? As soon as those double digit IQed freaks read something like that they can't wait to write an idiotic comment and leave a zero. As a result of these meatheads the rating system on this site, while an excellent idea in theory, has become a joke.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
I would suggest,

maybe outlining the type of story in the preface, rather than trying to re-direct readers to your bio or to other authors. (Chances are they won't go there anyway.) It was a STORY after all and deserved far more than a zero. Office romances do take place. Some woman use their pussy and not their brains to climb the ladder, all relevant facts to this story. So I'm totally bewildered how you deserve a zero. Its a sad sad shame that we have to put up with morons. The only way to change it is to do away with the "Anonymous" status and have the loudmouths be MAN enough to stand up and make their speech.

There was nothing wrong with the story...It was reasonable STORY. It was probably FICTION. I wonder, do the Morons call NBC or ABC if a story like that is aired on TV? No on your life, not their life because they don't have one.

But don't you just love the way the Morons try to tell you what SHOULD have happened in the script.

Gary_LostGary_Lostalmost 17 years ago
Thank you for the warning

Will not read any of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I do believe..

I do believe I gave you constructive feedback and am sad that you chose to delete my feedback. There is an audience for your writing however you should realize that not everyone is going to love everything you write. There is a reluctance/non-consensual category because people do love reading those stories so keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fucking great

keep writting bro. you are the best.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmealmost 17 years ago
Hot and nasty

Sorry I missed this when first posted. I love your hot and evil women. One question: In your foreword you mention the author "en_exstace" as one of your inspirations, but I can't find his name in the Literotica Members Index. Where are his stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

I always loved Wannabeboytoy and now i can go on and read yours as well, Please Please dont stop creating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is me...

So hot! Made me cum...probably because I have been "Denise" before!! There's nothing hotter than fucking a man for a promotion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
evil!!

omg this is probably the evilest story iv read here, but its so good haha

Natalya555Natalya555almost 15 years ago
OMFG

this was the hottest...best story ive read in this section so far. It was sooo scandalous! I loved it! I tried to send u a pm but i guess you have it turned off! Im going to read more of your stories!

Keep it up

xoxo Natalya

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fantasy

denise is not (well maybe to me), but no company I am aware would put and keep him in that position, nor sherry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmm

this is a good story....and yes it is a story cause this could not happen...frankly cause the wife could take him for an anal raping at the divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

...And then Sherry took it all in the divorce and both of these loosers were fired. Sherry ended up finding a man who was worthy of her and Greg is reduced to begging for spare change on the street corner.

ZKHANFLZKHANFLalmost 13 years ago
for the person who couldn't find en_extase

whoever couldn't find en_extasce you misspelled it

it is en_extase

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Liked the story to the most part, but it would have been better if Greg had used this week to fuck Denise senseless, making her think he was leading his wife on about the promotion... and then he'd promote his wife. Double betrayal :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it

Keep writing about cheating, but once faithful husbands leaving their wives for better sexier women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this story really sucks!

Just anther shit brindle story. Hated it. Very sorry I read this piece of crap. I fired a cunt because she thought I should have given here special treatment. I had security remove. Her from the plant. When her husband called pissed. Off because I. Fired the slut I told him in graphic detail why she was terminated. He left her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible story 1*

Nasty and horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

for your effort and content . The story was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Totally predictable

...with little if any redeeming features. Boring. One star...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

That was so hot. I did that to a friend of mine and it was so good...he had the best dick and we're still friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful story. I have second-hand guilt from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking hot!

After reading so many cheating wife stories, this is a welcome and delicious change of pace. More of this please! Please make a series of Denise making jelly of men!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

kind of hot! but, realistically, Sherry would take everything of her husband's and leave the lovers out in the cold. all she needs is a good lawyer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous