All Comments on 'Chasing Fate Ch. 07'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Story!!! Tell me it's not the end!

I hope this is not the conclusion. I'm dying to know what happens in July with Ann's sister. I have really enjoyed this series. This has really been one hot series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Enjiyed this from your first submission

I have followed your stories from the "first timer" thru this last story. It has been a natural progression of events that have left me horny and looking for more. On more than one occassion, I could actually envision myself being dominated and forced to submit to Mark and his friends. I hope you do a follow up on what happens with Cindy!

Best regards and thanks for "wood".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
blackmasters Rule

That was fucking hot, I began my life as a cocksucker with a blackmaster. It started when my girl started fucking my ass with a strapon and pretty soon she was making me suck it. Well one day she decided I was going to get the real thing, and she brought this blackstud home and ordered me to suck his cock. After a little token resistence I did as I was told and proceeded to suck this mans huge cock. After pumping a load into my mouth, which I swallowed lovingly I was told to go get the lube and comeback and offer my ass to the blackmaster. After getting torn open by his huge cock I began to enjoy having him pound my ass and since that day I devoted myself to my blackmaster. I did such a good job my blackmaster chose to keep me and get rid of her, she was not happy that I pleased him better than her. I was with him 5 years before he cast me off but it was the greatest 5 years of my life, and I can now say I became the best cockslut I could be. So guys if you ever get the chance to serve the our blackmaster just do it!!!

service11566service11566almost 16 years ago
wishing it was me

want that to happen to me real bad

randodorandodoover 15 years ago
Chasing Fate Rocks!

"I know about you. About what you've been doing.....and I'm okay with it...really"

<p>

I had a woman who felt that way, but I did still get to fuck her everywhere, even if I did have to (or get to) lick another man's cum out of her orifices before entry on occasion. But that was just a totally enjoyed appetizer. I love eating cum straight from the source or second hand from her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please more!!!

This is the best lifestyle possible. It is our duty to make our white wives sluts for black dick!

mandiejunemandiejuneover 12 years ago
So hot

just love this series hope you write more!just had to play which my sissyclitty in my panties until i had cum and lick it up!just loved the series......

ScotsdudeScotsdudeover 12 years ago
You have to do more

Come on dude. You need to go further with this! Cindy, BDSM, what about the Mistress aspect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Hope you write some more of this great story

JohnnyAcesJohnnyAcesalmost 12 years ago
More

More please more

atlanta1864atlanta1864about 11 years ago
next

I want to become Mark's next slave...

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago

great ending of sorts, love every word.. have a five star.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I could not put this story down. Only problem with story, was I kept putting myself into the story as Larry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid as rocks even for fags

Happy jerking by numbers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Is a perfect dream

sober71sober71over 5 years ago
5*s

From start to finish, beautiful fantasy, I became Larry from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant but where is the next chapter

Ttdriver11Ttdriver11about 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story. I really identified with Larry. I had to tell my wife I was a complete faggot several years ago. My surprise was that she encouraged me. Keep up the great writing!

PanhandlefreakPanhandlefreak8 months ago

Love it. This is my fantasy for my myself and my wife angela to be able to suck cock while she's being fucked. The tattoos are actually in my fantasy too.

RobineaRobinea7 months ago

Excellent story

Really shows how dipping ones toes in the water for the first time can bring out the true desire some have to be submissive no matter the outcome. They may say they had no choice because of the photos or videos but the truth is, it's what they wanted and let them fulfil their destiny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous