All Comments on 'Butt Slut'

by neargraduate

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FUCKING HOT - your my type of girl

Loved every part although i'd go slow on you before a major BANG!!!

am.mcstuffam.mcstuffover 16 years ago
Wow!

Not so much a story as a testimonial... you sound like someone worth knowing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We love the UK

I enjoyed reading your story. I learned a few things and that is always good. Have fun and be safe.

DildonicusDildonicusover 16 years ago
This girl is an ANGEL...

This NOT a story, Portia! Some punishment is in order--see me in my room in ten minutes...bring some KY you sweet darling. Love you loads, leaking reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love a woman who knows what she wants!!!!

That was so hot! I love when a woman tells me what she likes and wants. Your words painted a " beautiful picture " in my mind. Now I need to see it for real!!!!!

phuzeeephuzeeeabout 14 years ago
here's to the Brits

I knew we should have never left the commforts of the British and all there fun...I personally would make you beg for the head of my cock to stretch your sweet little bung hole and then push it in slow and steady till it fills you to my complete insertion then pound it hard and fast till you cum or I cum...ladies first???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am a butt slut. I have been for over 45 years. I am now 65 and I have always been rather plump, especially around my butt my breasts hang a bit, rather plain I am single now, I have been going out with a guy for 3 months, Matt, I thought I would settle down that changed on Christmas day, I was invited to his families place. We went to Rob and Lizs place, he is 50, tall, he cooked up a storm, I had a few drinks, he welcomed me to the family, his wife, tall good looker, seemed a bit cold. Great day, when we were leaving, he touched my arm, his fingers running down and said, I hope I can get to know you better, now that we have met. My butt tingled. I lived about an hour away, Matt dropped me off, I wanted him but he said he was too tired, 66 my age. As I slid the dildo in and out of my arse, all I could think of was Rob. I decided to ring him 2 days later, excuse was the recipe for one of his dishes. He was 20 minutes away so I asked him to drop in,write it out for me. He seemed happy to oblige. So, I dressed in Sheer tights just covered by a long t shirt. When he arrived, I let him in, made sure the door was locked.I asked would he like a drink, he said yes, I bent over at the fridge, nylon covered gift if he was interested, if he looked closely enough, wet. I stood up, turned, yes, he was looking, so I gave him his drink, sat opposite, small talk, my legs just open enough to get his attention. Then I got up, got a bowl of chips, walked in and deliberately dropped them, he stood, I got down on my knees and leaned forward picking them up. That did it, he said rather hesitatingly, you have a nice arse, still on my knees I said show me how nice and I felt him behind me, I slid the tights down and I knew I had my man, his tongue on my hole, licking at first, then probing, I pushed back, his tongue entering me, I groaned. I let him eat my arse, then I straightened, turned, take them off, his trousers hit the floor, a nice thick cock sprung out. I reached for it and took it in my mouth, hard thick. I sucked it a few times, then stopped and looked up at him and said I need that in my arse. I stood, he followed me into the bedroom, I knelt on the bed,held my arse open,i felt his cock at my entrance and with one push my arse swallowed his cock. Oh, fuck me, fuck my arse and he went slowly, I said no give it to me, make it hurt and he grabbed my hips and absolutely pounded me, my arse clasping him as I orgasmed, feeling his cock pulsate in me as he blew his load up me. Oh how I needed that, I collapsed forward, he stayed so hard, we relaxed for awhile, I made sure he stayed hard, I kept working his cock with my arse. I said let me roll over, It felt so good when he came out, on my back I parted my legs, he didn't need an invitation he lifted them then pushed back up into my open poop chute and he began to fuck me again. I love this position, when I orgasm, I usually shoot a stream of liquid and he so hard and thick, I orgasmed shooting liquid into the air, on him, I heard him say oh fuck, I swear I felt his cock grow longer and he fucked me so deep, liquid splashing between us until with one final shove I felt the strong pulses as he again emptied into my arse. Finally we disconnected. I never got the recipe, but I have got every thing else, including my second favourite, his whole fist deep in my arse as my liquid shot into the air with each push. I have found my man.

Reynald454Reynald454over 7 years ago
Women who love to get fucked in thr add

I'm a man with a passion for women with pretty round asses and also for anal. I appreciate butt slutts honesty in the fact that she loves in her ass. Most women wheather they like it or not will totaly deny liking it. My observation is that the ladies that totally deny it are the ones that love it the most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I LOVE ANAL SEX

I AM 75 YEARS OLD,,,STILL HAVING GREAT SEX LIFE...I THINK THAT KEEPS ME YOUNG. DOCTOR ASK ME, LAST PHYSICAL, LAST YEAR 2019, WHO I KEEP SO YOUNG AND IN EXCELLANT CONDITIONS? TOLD HIM, I DO NOT DRINK, SMOKE, AND NEVER DONE DRUGS!! BUT...I DONE ALOT OF SEX, HAD MANY, MANY WOMEN IF MY LIFE TIME. STILL SCREWING 2-3 TIMES PER WEEK. MY WIFE STOP HAVING SEX WITH ME OVER 2O YEARS AGO. SINCE THAN I HAD "SEVEN" MISTRESS'S. NOW, I HAVE A YOUNG ONE FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS, 30 YEARS OLD. SHE IS GETTING MARRIED, BUT TOLD ME, WHEN HORNY, WILL CALL ME. I CAN'T SAY NO. BUT SHE WILL NOT GIVE ANAL SEX,

SAYS I AM TO BIG...I HAD ONE MISTRESS, 51 YEARS OLD, WOULD DO IT ONCE IN WHILE, SAID..IT TAKES TWO DAYS TO WALK STRAIGHT.M HE, HE....I AM THICK, AND ONLY "8' INCHES LONG....THE LORD BLESSED ME. I ALSO HAVE ONE "FANTASY" GAL, I WOULD DO "ANYTHING" TO MAKE LOVE TO, SHE IS MY "OBJECT OF MY DESIRE". SHE IS 51 YEARS OLD, SHE IS A "MILF" AND A

"GILF", THE REEKS OF SEX, THE MOMENT I SAW, I WAS HOOKED ON HER. BUT SO FAR NO DICE, BUT I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP. I WILL GIVE HER A LOVING SHE WILL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!! SHE WILL BE MY FANTASY, UNTIL I DIE. Z

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneargraduate@neargraduate
96 Followers
Hi, my name is Portia. I am 38 years old, female from the UK. Love to chat with anyone..guys or girls...chat, cyber, virtual drink...anything fun :) laters x