All Comments on 'Anticipation'

by mooneatertales

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oral-anal sex

Finally ! Someone who gets into licking, and tongue fucking, a girls dirty asshole as much as I do ! It is the best ! There is something so taboo about it, it turns me on so much when I smell, and taste, a girls dirty back door. It's so much better than when she is clean after a shower. When it's clean, there is no smell or flavor. I really enjoy the smell AND flavor of a girls dirty asshole. I could eat her asshole all day and night. Especially when she is sitting on my face !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ass eater

*My wife knew before we married that I am a sex freak that likes things that are out of the ordinary. She knew that her father was fucking my ass and I was also sucking him off. I often asked her why she didn't give him any pussy since we both knew he wanted it. She said what she had always wanted was for someone to lick her ass while she was being fucked. I immediately volunteered for the task. We envited him over for dinner and as the evening progressed I began playing with his cock and she began taking off clothes. I explained to him that this was to be his night, that I was going to suck his cock, get it hard and guide it into her cunt. I dropped to my knees, put his cock in my mouth and began sucking and as he got hard I guided his cock into her pussy and then moved in on her asshole and began sucking and ramming my tongue into her ass. After a few minutes I couldn't resist the need to also suck his asshole and shortly afterwards he dumped his cum into her hole at which point my wife began to tell me "eat the cum you fucking queer bitch and from now on my father will fuck me in your place and you'll suck his cock and ass and my pussy and ass. You can jack off but will get no pussy or blow jobs from us.Your role is to suck all ass, eat all cum from anyone you can get including yourself.As for the cocks I'll bring home your job is to suck them to get them hard, lick their ass holes while they fuck me. I continue to suck and provide ass for her dad and eat all the ass I can get but that's about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rock hard

As I read this the anticipation of him going to get that anal had my cock so hard I wanted to shoot a load in my wife's ass while she was sleeping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My answer...

Would have been, "NO!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous