All Comments on 'Checkmate'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Bride is Mated

Well written but you are too kind. I would have been even nastier than you for the fine twist at the end. Just the same, you write very well with nice twists to your endings. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it is good to be civilized.

At least the throught about her future, gabe her a warm (and sometimes wet or smelly) pre-nuptual.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
LMFAO!

I can't stop laughing about this!! Nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha!

Fucking hilarious!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson11 months ago

Ooh! Nasty! But Karma...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Checked the "Like It" star, but I didn't.

A bunch of narcissistic incredibly immature college morons set up an unsuspecting young woman to suffer gang rape (in a manner just as bad as giving her a date rape drug to secure her unknowing cooperation), totally and permanently ruining a woman's physical and mental health plus dooming an innocent child to a life of illegitimacy..."cuz they were rejected in a DATING situation.

Jeez, guys...get a grip. (And so should all the superficial reviewers who cheered on the outcome of this debacle--demeaning to both the young woman and ALL the misogynistic rapists.)

Giving credit where it's due, the writing is decent; it's just the plot that sucks.

Hope your other stories have more merit. Will read some and see.

MLJ

SPARTAN047SPARTAN04711 months ago

The sign was pretty hilarious!

IDK why the anonymous, cowardly whining ranters came in here screaming misogyny and gang rape. She didn't say no.

I'm guessing some of them are knocked up single mums?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous