All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 22'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
readers

If you don't fuckin like the damn things, don't fuckin read them, each chapter follows the same premise! if you didn't like it from the start, reading more won't change your mind, so leave the author alone. More to the point if you can't stand his work, write your own and see if you like what people have to say about it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOL

dude, im sorry. i didnt know you'll get a complex when i told you you have a small dick. lol. but dude, you'll still get a girl if you'll just leave your room and socialize once in while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your Gutless!!

I see you've removed all the negative reviews about this crap you call a story. It must have taken you awhile since there were so many. It just shows how gutless you are both in writing and in life. Go get yourself some help little boy, you need it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick

You sick ba**ard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

Keep it up dude, these stories are the only reason I come to Literotica! You rock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awsome

this shit is great keep writing more. Start to talk about how kim's kids grow up and stuff. These stories were mad good

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Talk about having small penis issues. Making a story that has the main char with an immpossible penis is one way to compensate for any feelings of inadequacies I guess.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 13 years ago
Secret affair or not

I thought that Richard would wait until Jo's first or third child with him to reveal his affair with her.

Dragonck2188Dragonck2188over 3 years ago
Wow, Richard is the best!

These stories are incredible. Call me twisted but they appeal to a very dark part of my sexuality. When Richard shot his cum through the window and hit his son in the face! There is nothing he won’t do

MoicheiaMoicheia3 months ago

What would be great would be for the son to hit his father with a baseball bat square in the balls and damaging his organs; then, he could never get an erection again. He did not need such shallow sluts in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous