All Comments on 'Oops!'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ADVANTAGE

Taking advantage of a drunk nymphet is disgusting,disgustingy erotic I am happy to say.

SylverarowSylverarowalmost 17 years ago
Ironicly Funny

I loved the ending, it got a chuckle out of me, even though I knew it was going to happen.

golfadikt2golfadikt2almost 17 years ago
Totally Gross!

The fact that the guy would take advantage of his younger sister-in-law is... is... AWESOME!

The story was well written and I like the last comment about the nightie sticking... most stories end shortly after the orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nicely done

Complete and utter chaos at a family party is a tremendous set up for bed-time confusion and unitentional incest. Was it even incest though with no penetration? I think the lawyers would have to argue that one out. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Entertaining and sexy

This writer has a way with words and a real skill with handling numbers of characters. I know this is fiction, but lots of it (until the last event) reads very much like the reality I know.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 17 years ago
Hot read

Fucking the sister-in-law is always fun but I was hoping for some mother-in-law action, too.

Well constructed and well written. Good job. Only, too bad your sister-in-law did not turn around and start making out with you and then as you slept given you a blow job. Now, that would have been a nice addition.

Still, it was a hot read the way that it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great !

That was great , fucking great .I loved her " why does my nightie stick to my ass" . Nice touch .

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Sperm Glue

Obviously your sis-in-law got fucked and maybe knocked up, by you. Am anxious to read further chapters to this erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
funny to boot

I love short stories, funny is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kind of happened to me

After graduating high school my girlfriend and I shared an apartment with another couple. One night I got really hammered after band practice and when I stumbled into the condo, I took a right out of the bathroom instead of a left towards my bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and crawled into bed next my girlfriend. Feeling her ass against me I got horny and proceeded to slip inside her wet pussy. I was to drunk to really get into it and after a nice slow fuck for about 20 minutes I came deep inside of her. After I slipped out she turned to me and said I better get back to my own bedroom before my girlfriend missed me. Yep, that's right, I fucked my buddy's girl in their room. Nothing was ever said about it and I'm grateful for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
762 Followers
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Oops Series Info