All Comments on 'Daddy Takes Over'

by lollipopslut

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unbelievably hot

This story was unbelievably hot. My hands are still shaking. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fucking Hot

i just had to touch myself while reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

hot

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Needs developing

They've never done or talked about anything and all of a sudden he's in her ass? The taboo is the hot part for me, the feeling that it is wrong. The fact that they are related is not enough in itself to make this, or any, story hot. You have talent for writing, but the characters didn't do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Phew...

I had to stop and touch myself to an orgasm before i could go on... mind blowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

I was so turned on I couldn't get to the next room to get my vibrator. I turned to the table next to my couch...and ended up with two sharpies up my ass. I came so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot but need more details

is a good story with the sex but what daughter whould volunteer to do this? is dam impossible next make some sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmm, made me wet!

made me wet as i said, could be developed a bit more - allusions to the daughters sadness ect. was made, but maybe more needed? loved how he forced her to take all of him and i hope to hear how he uses her now, next time he's horny - will she come to his job? will he 'do her' in the night in secret? keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved that story

I just loved that her crying turned Daddy on even more.

I love coercion and force, so being raped by Daddy is the ultimate fantasy for me. It would have been even better if she had fought him and he had raped her. I want him to hurt her, but not for the sake of violence, just that the fucking is rough and hurts her.

Nothing turns me on more than to think that he couldn't help himself and had to fuck her. Before he finished me, I would have stopped fighting and been begging for more.

Mmmmmm. Yummy. Love me some Daddy fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm keep writing your great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

continue this story his daughter went to a all girl school lol

ThatGirl13ThatGirl13over 12 years ago
Sexy innocence..

I loved the coercion. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

This was amazing.!! I came so hard in my painties. Ssssshhhh. Write more please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Obedient daughter pleasing her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Rape

This is nothing but rape!!

hourshoursabout 12 years ago
needed more development

needs more details, more build-up, more character description. Ass to mouth would have been very nice too.

chunkschunksabout 12 years ago
Umm...

Dad has just invited a nice infection into his darling girl.

But since this is fantasy I guess we won't worry about the order in which we have our women's offerings. I agree with other posters that the buildup could have taken longer. I like long spicy enticement as much as the eventual sweaty sex. And I agree that the instant submission felt unrealistic, but hey, in later chapters we may find that either she's had a daddy thing going on for a while or that this isn't their first mating. Reading on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RAPE IS A CRIME

I couldn't finish this shit because it's a rape story, and I despise rapists!

sweetcheex90sweetcheex90about 12 years ago

This was definitely hot BUT anal before vaginal is all wrong. I know its fiction but it totally distracted me the rest of the way. :(

DirtyThoughtsOnMyMindDirtyThoughtsOnMyMindabout 12 years ago
Damn..

MMmmm.. you're such a dirty girl.. Makes my pussy soo fuckin wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So rape is a crime...

You're reading an incest story. That's a little contradicting, don't you think? I sure enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SUZY/DADDY

WELL I DON'T CARE THE WAY YOU STARTED,WITH ASS FUCKING,I DON'T CARE

IF YOUR A ASS MAN ,,TIT MAN OR A LEG MAN OR A CUNT MAN A MAN WILL ALWAY START OUT WITH THE PUSSY/CUNT ,,,.STICKING IN HER ASS THE FIRST TIME IS ASKING FOR SHIT EVERYWHERE UNLESS YOU LIKE EATTING SHIT YOUR NEXT STORY THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE............................."R"..................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holiday with dad

My mom took me and my sister to live away from my dad when i was eleven. When i was fourteen I went to spend holidays with dad. We had an enjoyable time . my dad always treated me good and i loved him more than anything else.When i was sixteen i lost my virginity and i enjoyed sex. I then went to spend another holiday with dad. We slept in the same bed. One night it was raining heavily and we were on the bed with me cuddling up to him. soon he fell asleep and i started to gently play with his nipples and saw his cock starting to rise , i then began to play with it until it got very hard. He opened his eyes and i told him not to worry. he then slid of his boxer shorts and i took of my nightgown. I started to suck his cock then he sucked my pussy. he then gave me one of the best fucks i ever got. We spent the rest of the holiday fucking every day. I kept going for holidays twice a year.

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockabout 12 years ago
Personally...

Anal or vaginal first doesn't matter to me and it's never mattered to any of my sexual partners. I haven't fucked THAT many girls in the ass but enough to know not all girls care if it's anal or vaginal first. Best thing is they all loved to feel cum in their ass so there was no need for a condom, which, I hate.

Now, for as for the 'rape' part of the story, I thought it was nicely done. Really though, this wasn't quite 'rape' because it falls more into the category of 'non-consent/reluctance' at first before it turns fully consensual. She clearly enjoyed him fucking her even if it hurt at first, it almost always hurts for a girl their first time. The point is, it was a hot father/daughter incestuous union where he creampied the shit out of her and surely made quite a few cocks hard and pussies wet.

Keep it going, I hope to read and maybe review the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
school/office

i'm not sure if you can take suggestions, but if you do, how about them doing it in the girl's school or the dad's office? that might be so hot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dude

what the fuck man

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yur a fucking pervert!!! You fucked/raped yur own daughter!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a female. If that was me I would have bit yur cock of and stabbed your heart out

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
haha

first off, nice short story.

second. mrs anonymous, your reading an incest story. with a clear incest title so you couldnt have misclicked an accidentally read it, which means you are into incest which i might remind you is considered fucked up :) you have your kinks just like the author. so quit judging him when your just as bad. ah, an now one cares what you would do

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 11 years ago
what a good girl!

if this is true you are fortunate indeed

the story could use a bit more build up, but once she agreed the progression was fun to read!

what a good daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Suzy

Great story. Love the submissive little Suzy. I hope she takes more anal in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dagther whont to fuck her daddy

one night my dagther come in my badroom whene i was asleep wheth no cloes on. she whok me up sucking my dick.she said she to suck my cum out of my dick,thene for me to put my dick inside her pussy and cum deep in her wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

great story. My favorites are the ones where the daughter is begging the father to fuck her, but this is by far one of the best father/daughter stories i've watched :)

luver233luver233over 11 years ago
daghter whont? wtf!

Dude what the fuck? I seriously hope English is not your first language cause your spelling is embarrassing! Judging by your comment its likely you've never had your little dick sucked by anyone you haven't paid first.

I like this story a lot, wish they were longer chapters though :-) ignore the stupid comments about rape/whatever. They probably read the story got themselves off then had the postcoital guilts and thought some bashing would absolve them. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh want u my sweet heven

Oh i like this very much

iwant a sweet daughter to lick suck fuck

i have enjoyed more than 100 cute little young fresh tight tiny pussies

cutties contact angeluwish@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTf

okay, that was really bad! Never fuck your daughter!!!!

For god sakes,

but still a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am a woman aswell and tis was not rape.

Nope, not even close. Did you even read it at all. She only minded at first with the anal and that did not last. She wanted to make him happy and she really hardly protested. Perhaps alittle reluctance, but not rape. I agree with the commenter who said you feel guilty after getting off to this so you post bitchy comments. Other wise why would you be here, you indulge in your fantasy and then feel shame for it so you curse the writter, get over yourselve or get out of this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmm

Wow loved this story, hot as hell. I fingered myself hard to this.

Keep up the good work ;)

Wish this would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Cumm!

You had me fingering myself before daddy's mouth was on that pussy. Oh I haven't squirted that hard from mastubating in months!! Thank you

DaddysLittleRoseDaddysLittleRoseover 11 years ago

Mmmmm, my pussy is dripping, wanna squirt all over daddy's cock.

hrnyslthrnysltover 11 years ago
everytime

I finger myself to this story everyone and I love to read it over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like daddy daughter incest stories

i have given enjoyment to many sweet soft smoth young freesh litle cute virgin pussies with redhead pussy lips

golden yellow clitories

honeyfilled pussy holes

cutties contact angeluwish@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking AMAZING

That was a fantastic story. I had a hardon a cat couldn't climb with spurs on reading it !!! Keep up the excellent work !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Juvenile BS

Written by an adolescent for other adolescents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I skipped over some parts of it.

It was not my cup of tea, I like more build up, more sensuality. The characters had not enough substance, therefore did not give the sense of reality.

But keep on writing, I think you have the potential of something hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it!

I loved it all but especially when he fucked her ass and was giving it to her good. I love thinking about being force fucked by my daddy, really gets me wet. I wish more women would write about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
omg

I'd love to have my cunt used by someone forceful... I'd also love to have my cunt slapped... :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG (OHH MY GIRL)

after reading this my wife and I decided to teach our little girl who just turned 18 yesterday a lesson. she has been walking around the house for weeks now in very skimpy and very revealing clothes, if you can call them clothes. my wife has just bought a 8 "' strap-on that we were going to use on her bi sister but now we have decided to double fuck our just 18 little girl. After today my wife and I may write how it all turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun at home

As a woman of 40 I remember my first time with Mom and Dad .

I was 17 and had had a few boyfriends I came home and found Mom and Dad doing it. As I entered the room Dad ask me to join them . I looked at Mom and she said OK . Dad first kissed me and tonged me till I was ready and then he sank in me the head and it went deeper as he moved it, It hurt at first . As Mom watched she keep telling me to relax and the I came as did Daddy. He and I did it several times after that the next 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To: Holiday With Dad poster!

I got hotter reading your story about your own dad than I did reading this one, although this one had its hot moments! You should write one of your own stories!

My objection to this story was that, like many others, I was turned off by the "anal" first. Then the Dad takes on her pussy? How disgusting! Another person wrote about causing an infection and she was so right! Why do guys like anal so much when it is so painful for the woman? Maybe that's the point....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Disgusting, degenerate moron..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my comment

Heyy dissur girl 2sexxyyturnup i just wanted 2comment on this sshitt llmmaaoo well first and 4 more y would u have sex with ur daughter and the bittch!!!! Is only fuckinnn 18tennn (heyy ladies if u seee thiss men that rotee thif u want my numbers damnnn story run 4 ur life bitchtesssssssss llmmaaoo kk holler at ur girl on faceook twitter or on instaganmsm if u want my nunbers boys<33 here it is 2146505234 dont call just text me hollerrrrrrr

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ugh, last poster needs to learn how to spell and form a sentence! You sound like a 12 year old trying to talk gang jive with a dick shoved in your mouth. Weetawdud!!

...anyway story was pretty good, should have hit the pussy first so the nasty shit covered cock didnt infect the freshly ripped and bleeding pussy! Yeah, I know its fantasy, but mentally distracting from the enjoyment :/. ...still, a 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved this.After reading this i just went straight to daddy and sucked his cock.we have been fucking ever since.we fuck all day and all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe daddy dearest...

...would like to spend a long stretch in prison being anally done over by a gang of huge-dicked black men who are none too particular about hygiene either, and insist he take their filthy dicks in his mouth directly afterwards. A little rough deep-throat would be just the ticket.

Daddy dearest is a numbskull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If all you people have a problem with the Daddy aspect why the fuck did you read a story that is clearly in taboo/incest? Jfc don't read it if you're gonna just bash it. It's a story. Not a real life account. Personally, I don't read it as true birth father/daughter, but I do call my bf Daddy so I read it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stop writing

You suck as a writer. Please stop writing. Signed. Everyone in the World.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
turn on

I'm gonna masturbate to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I recall my first time screwing my daughter that was 18 yrs ago ,she had just got home from her freshman yr in college..never went back and has took good care of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Geeez

GOD, you call yourself a writer? Check out other stories and see if yours compares anything to them! This is so not a real sex story, this is cowardice! If you want to check out a real sex story go to Daddy and the Elevator or anyone of these other stories. Should you even be writing? You know, just stop writing. It won't do you any good to try to write a story, and if you call yourself a real author, go find some other position where people actually accept your story. It's going to take a long time, lollipopslut. But I will wish you luck, because you're gonna have to try Russia or Antarctica. Maybe nowhere, but hope this comment sets you right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:)

It was a hot story. And personally I enjoyed it more than "Daddy and the elevator." Don't listen to these people who hated the story yet I bet they read the whole thing then took time out to write you an essay on how much it sucked. Like really?! Losers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pffff

I don't know why people are so cranky. I came!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck

That was fucking hot yas ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reasonably well written...

This is a reasonably well written fantasy piece. When the father places his needs above the welfare of his daughter, the story takes on a detached, almost angry tone which may offend some. It borders on sadism, which fits since "daughter" is little more than a prop; more like a blowup doll that verbalizes occasionally. I picture John Leslie in the role as Dad as he cons and then forces himself on some nameless porn bimbo. Which brings me to my point, stories that objectify and denegrate women have an extremely narrow audience. To overcome that, it must be engagingly written, and not with the matter-of-fact, often clinical tone used here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jasper stop lying!

Don't lie about your sexual encounters to back up a false claim! The only women who don't mind anal sex before vaginal sex already have infections you should avoid coming in contact with, or they are post op transsexuals who do not have female reproductive organs that can become sterile or cancerous due to such irresponsible activity.

Please speak to an actual gynecologist rather than ask online and have ten people claim to be one. I recently saw two people claim to be gynecologists and then state that the hymen was located inside of the vagina! A gynecologist certainly knows the hymen is the extra skin around the opening or entrance of the vagina which keeps the entrance a tiny opening before it is torn. This location is why it can be torn during gymnastics, bicycle riding, horseback riding, and other strenuous physical activity which can cause that skin to become torn.

I can assure you that there are plenty of us women who love to have anal sex, but there is no way I would risk my life and health by having vaginal sex following it. Even in porn movies vaginal sex after anal and even oral after anal is only being shown due to the magic of editing. The porn stars were cleaned up and then the filming started again or the anal sex scenes were actually filmed last even though it was made to look as if it was one continuous scene.

Guys please don't jeopardize our health and possibly our lives by thinking what you see in a porno or read in an erotic story is real! It isn't about preference or being okay with something it is about not causing a life threatening infection!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Joe Swanson, after watching Steel Vaginas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is pretty much worthless shit, its RAPE and should be put in the fucking rape section if there is one, not sitting here ambushing those of us who want real stories for this section.

The spitting on her ass didnt lubricate a damned thing and her ass would be a bloody mess and she would be in the hospital getting stitched up. Then the bullshit of him sticking his contaminated dick in her pussy, fucking insane! The list of medical horrors that could cause boggle the mind.

What a sick fuck. Getting off on mentally raping your daughter and dressing it up with an orgasm, puhlease!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

why are people bitching about daddy fucking daughter? It's in the incest section!!! duh! Fab piece keep writing loved the ass fuck but more begging for daddy to stop! Ace story

BabyGirlJemmaBabyGirlJemmaabout 9 years ago
nice...

Sometimes a girl likes to be forced... Just saying 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fucking shit!!!

i must tell the author that this is totally bloody fucking shit!!!are u gay or lesbian?????

just fuck yourself with a dildo write something worth 5 stars.....

bloody asshole!!!moron!!just FUCK OFF !!!!!!bloody bastard

Chuck12239Chuck12239almost 9 years ago
Very bad

The dad is not compassionate and loving. Tearing daughter's ass. Giving her pain. I do not think that is good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gotta start somewhere... But REALLY good!!

i don't really like the dad forcing her to give him her anal cherry and then fucking that shit up (literally) but everything after that I REALLY enjoy, including the hot as fuck sequels. Otter than the first rough ass fuck I LOVE these stories and tgink you should continue ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THIS STOREY SEEMS SO REAL

I LIKED THIS STOREY CAUSE THERE WAS NOT AS MUCH CRYING AND WHINING. MY GRAMPA WOULDN'T LET ME CRY OUT LOUD. HE DID PREPARE MY ASS A LITTLE MORE BEFORE HE TOOK ME THERE. HE ALSO CUDDLED ME A LOT AND LET ME KNOW HOW HAPPY I MADE HIM FEEL, HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME, SO I COULD NEVER SAY NO. IN THE 50'S IN TORONTO, MY ONLY FAMILY WAS MY GRAMPA FROM 11YRS. OLD, SO YOU LEARN TO LOVE IT, AS SHE WILL. GOOD WRITING, KEEP IT UP.

rapemymouthdaddyrapemymouthdaddyalmost 9 years ago

I loved that when she cried as he fucked her ass, it made him throb and fuck her harder and faster. Love daddies that fuck their daughters.

encore769encore769over 8 years ago
daddy's girl

I identified with the girl, wanting to please her daddy. I think it is every girl's fantasy, being able to give herself sexually to her dad. If there was a preamble, the girl would have fantasied and imagined how it would be to open herself up to an assertive father. She wanted him to seduce her and be her first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Honestly

I have always liked being with older men and calling them daddy. But no I wouldn't want to fuck my dad or any man in my family that's gross. I wouldn't want anyone that fucked my mom gross but this was a good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yuck

When will men learn? You can't fuck with a shitty pole, or she'll get a urinary tract infection. Rape is not a turn on either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uggghhh

Fuck, this aint a turn on.....its so gross to fuck ur own dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BREAKING FREE

We're soaring!! Flying!! There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmmm....no

Was that rape necessary?

And gross....from one hole to another...only a real dickhead would try something like that in reality. Just gross

Lust_was_the_deadliest_sinLust_was_the_deadliest_sinover 8 years ago
Stop! This story was great!

To everyone posting about how they hate the story because it involved incest, IT WAS LITERALLY IN THE NAME. you didn't have to click on it if you didn't want to so stop trashing on it cause you wernt even the intended audience of the author. K thanks bye (I myself enjoyed it immensely so congrats to the author for making such an amazing story)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tyga-do my dance

Fuck this pussy boy fuck it ..

Dun dun dun dunnfuck it right boy

You know I love it when u fuck it fuck it right boy

Do my dance on your dick ohh you know u love this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disgusting

This story is fucking gross! The father basically raped his daughter! There is nothing sexy in rape. Shame on all the people who saved this in their favorites. The dad clearly doesn't give a fuck about his daughter. I want to read incest stories that are based on real, unconditional love, not shitty rape promoting stories like this one. And who fucks a virgin in the ass without preparation, consent and lube? Oh, wait. I know. A fucking rapist. Oh, and putting your cock in someone's pussy after anal right away is a good way to catch a nasty infection. Retarded story. Retarded writer. Please stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just Nasty

Who the hell puts it in one whole then the other like that is just so nasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two cents worth...

Horrible story. Not even an idiot of a father would rape his daughter on a whim like this portraits. Story sucks, big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny

This is fucking horny.

I just squirted all over by wanking my clit to this.

Mmmm yeah daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reported

Reported

SnowsnowedSnowsnowedover 7 years ago
It's non consent

For all the people complaining about it being rape, it's in the NON consent category. What the fuck did you expect? If you don't like the idea of stories likes this, maybe you should venture into a more consentful category and stop whining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

I like it alot. But seriously people. Its in nonconcesisaul. Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As an adult, I deeply regret not letting my dad fucked me when he begged me repeatedly and tried on many occasions to fuck me. He had a very long thick cock which frightened me at the time, because if was so big, and I was only 15 and a virgin. Now I am a mature sexually experience woman, I wish he was still alive and sexually functional. I have been practicing celibacy for some years now, and lately I am so damned horny. I need a large thick cock like my dad's was.....inside me right now, and on a regular basis. I fuck buddy would be great!!

Threecats407Threecats407over 7 years ago
Good girl

All girls should learn to crave and respect the cock that made them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon:

Reported for what? For being a non-consensual story in the non-consensual section? Or are you reporting because it's an incest story not in the incest section? lol you're just wasting the mod's time when they could be focusing on actual reports.

Anyway, great story ^.^ I don't know why because no part of me wants to fuck my dad (not my type at all), but these kinds of stories really get me off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved this story. Got my pussy dripping xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey

"As an adult, I deeply regret not letting my dad fucked me when he begged me repeatedly and tried on many occasions to fuck me. He had a very long thick cock which frightened me at the time, because if was so big, and I was only 15 and a virgin. Now I am a mature sexually experience woman, I wish he was still alive and sexually functional. I have been practicing celibacy for some years now, and lately I am so damned horny. I need a large thick cock like my dad's was.....inside me right now, and on a regular basis. I fuck buddy would be great!!" Whoever posted this we should fuck i have a nice thick 8 inch dick for you. If your down reply back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star

This sounds like it was written by a 13 yr old boy with his first hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ooo Ooo Ooo

I could almost feel it sliding up her tight ass and then her pussy as she rode it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

this is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
naughty

So naughty, so good. My cock is throbbing.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
awesome

makes me wish i had a virgin daughter to fuck

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous