All Comments on 'A Good Plan'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
payback

They need a little payback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
dream on

this jackass acdd123 would just keep posting crap like his fathers asset story that was crap from chapter 1 and just keep pucking up more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
dog shit story

started interestingly enough then broke open to reveal dog shit. please dont write more crap like this. you wasted my time...big time waste

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it enough asshole out there,here is another one

it so easy to write some good,but to write ugly crap just to write it,that sucks.what hole did your parent get you from,you wasn't birth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'll second and third the motion

You write shit for stories. Matter of fact they aren't even stories. I think that you. the " writer haha" is just trying to bad mouth someone you know in a story and get your rocks, your pathetic little weiner, all two inches, off. That's all I got to say. Your characters aren't good enough to comment on freak.

datadyndatadynalmost 17 years ago
Age limit

I know all the stories here have a limit of 18 years or older for the characters but should the same age limit not be applied to the authors, no sorry, make that writers, no wrong word again, ah yes, keyboard tappers as well?

This keyboard tapper should at least try to graduate from high school before dazzling us with anymore of his brilliant creations.

My condolences to your teachers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
STOP ! ! ! !

You can stop this before anyonelse reads this. So tright.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
?

Don"t quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Giant puddle of....

...suck. Gawd, this almost seemed like it had potential, but it petered out prematurely, spewing little dribbles on the page before it could get into real fucking. Hope that doesn't hit too close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Only An Ass Hole

Only an author who is an Ass Hole would wtite a piece of shit like this.Do you enjoy writting a story where nice guys get fucked over by a cheating slut wife and a so called best friend?I see no other reasor for someone to write garbage like this.People who put dowm nice people for no reason have to be sick and should seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
New Finish

Malcolm's brother, David, looked thru the sighting device on the RPG at the laughing threesome. Goodbye you sick motherfuckers he thought as the projectile blew the two women and Mark into a million bloody pieces. Happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You call this shit a story?

I've seen better stories floating in the toilet after a night of hard drinking. The writing was lousy, the plot was predictable and I have to wonder if grade three has been the toughest 12 years of your life. Do us all a favor and never write again...not a paragragh, not a postcard not even the outside of an envelope, nothing at all, ever again because shit like that stinks up the whole site. Shoulda called your story "Asswipe" because all it's good for is wiping shit.

I hope you are getting the message...your story stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You call this shit a story?

I've seen better stories floating in the toilet after a night of hard drinking. The writing was lousy, the plot was predictable and I have to wonder if grade three has been the toughest 12 years of your life. Do us all a favor and never write again...not a paragragh, not a postcard not even the outside of an envelope, nothing at all, ever again because shit like that stinks up the whole site. Shoulda called your story "Asswipe" because all it's good for is wiping shit.

I hope you are getting the message...your story stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Acdd123, simply put, you are a loser.

Pls stop posting

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
This really is embarrassing

I'd like to give this a big fat 0, but even this deserves something. The entire storyline had possibilities, but there was no real good character development, plot. Too short, too predictable and just too ridiculously written. Poorly structured -- needs lots of help. Try again or quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nope - It Gets A Big Fat Zero

...because it isn't worth anything more.

bruce22bruce22almost 17 years ago
It looks like it should

be in the Humour section but that would

reduce the impact. I really do not understand

these negative comments. It is a fun story!

With a tongue in cheek!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I wonder...

What kind of person posts stories like this, where the person is cuckolded by a best friend/father with a HUGE dick? I would guess first that the author has very little imagination, hence the same story line time after time after time.... Second, the author probably associates with the cuckoldee rather than the cuckolder, that is woefully inadequate with delusions of grandeur. Do the world a favor and go gently into that good night. The world would be a better place not being tainted by any more of the author's shit.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 17 years ago
I hope to hell is part 1!

Gonna be pissed if it end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Needs a little work

Needs to be a little more detail. To answer a question by one of the other commentors, good people get fucked over because they are so easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
similar story

Its the same kind of story that was written except the other one was with a Father and his son his father had a big cock and every wife or girl friend the son met or had was taken from him by his dad so there pretty similiar in context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Broken hubby needs to get his life on track!

There is an excellent ending for stories like this in Lit. It "Yesterday's Gone". The author needs to rethink the husbands reactions and plan a second chapter with a more fitting end for everyone! After all if a man is broken exactly what does he have to lsoe.............

rooster1rooster1almost 17 years ago
nope

sorry I couldn't rate less than a 00000000000000

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
dog vomit

someone will eat it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
malcome was not that stupid ...any money they g

OT WOULD BE A PISS IN THE PAN WHEN A MAN LIKE THA TGETS MONEY BELIEVE ME HE GUARDS IT AND IF THEY GOT ANYTHING HELL STILL BE SITTING ON THE SIDELINES LAUGHING WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE ..HAVE TO SAY A PISS POOR STORY

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
NOT a good plan

this "plan" is filled with such big holes even a whale would escape through it! An ill reputed man shows up shortly after a rich man get robbed off his all his property and what's in it for Brenda? And her husband suspects nothing? And who likes nasty characters to begin with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One of the poorest stories on the site . . .

The story needs no other comments; it's not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
suggestion

it surely doesn' take so many months to write a "revenge" part for such a thin story.

datadyndatadynover 16 years ago
What a pleasant surprise

What a pleasant surprise, an author that's even worse than Samual X. I really did not think that there could be a worse author but you beat him hands down.

All hail the worst of the worst

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
self hurt is sick in some writers

when these writers write bullshit,this how you comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story

we would all love to hurt ass w/o a name

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When all but the insane dont like your story you

can assume you really some practical lessons in writing and conceptual development. Women such as described in this story have very short life expectancies as they always seem to be accident prone. No man would let a slut run off and take his money, some overgrown boys might, but no men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I don't think so

If malcolm was smart enough to have gotten it in the first place, he would not have just given it after a (setup) daliance. And she was no quite so sheltered, and her act worked, that would not completely surprise me. For the scam to work, he had to be completely stupid, and was not. AS for mark, jenny and brenda would probably be discarded eventually, so the key is the control of the money. despicable people and story.

aarrrghaarrrghabout 14 years ago
Unbeliveable

Pure unbelieveable crap

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Story is mostly a comment of author's self esteem.

It's very sad to see guys write this kind of stupid story. If you don't feel good about yourself, start doing positive things to raise your self image, not go for the gutter to wallow among the pigs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CRAP...

One word says it all...

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Total miss

Maybe you should try Other categories ???? Keep writing though only with practice can we expect to improve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

"I didn't know what an orgasm was until two weeks ago"...

"I met him before and we fucked like rabbits"

What brilliant writing shithead!!!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i gave it a one because you cant go any lower

it shoud say huge dick head writer as a tag for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only useful as tinder for flaming.

Wanted to see what you had. Incredibly disappointed. Story without merit.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Am Forced to Believe

I am forced to believe that any male who writes or enjoys a story like this must be a pathetic little man who is lucky to get a woman by paying them. Such a man lives in a dream world where they are the Mark's of these stories and can strike back at the world for their pathetic little existence.

What else could one possibly think considering a story like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ahhh...

From your writing style, I know who you are in real life.

First name 'Fuck', last name 'Wit'

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Mother Fucker

Mother fucker cock sucker cheating whore skank slut cunt. What's scary is that there are people like this that exist in the world.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Prenuptial Agreement?

Old 2000 years genre the peak of this sort of stories was at Bocaccio's Decameron in the XIV Century. Are not there PRENUPTIAL AGREEMANT IN THE SCOTTISH LAW????????????????????? or Malcolm was extra stupid dumb ass husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
turncoat

fat cock gets smoked, meaty cock buggered a bunghole, betrayed!

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Interesting

I always had a respectful opinions of scotsmen. Pity to know they are such fools. Still, she was part Spanish so he was out of his league.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GOOD PLANS MADE IN BAD FAITH

have a tendency to bite back, if a clan can rally, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope he finds out the fuck slut whore

then kills all three of them....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So implausible

It was just silly. I gave you a -1.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
It's A Read***

Stupid but still a read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
KINDERGARTEN MAKE BELIVE LATRINE JUICE

UNO ESTRELLA

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 9 years ago
Not even a single star

Not worth even a single star for this sick twisted tale of cheating and crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was that stupid.

Kick the cunt to the road and keep all the money. NOBODY is that stupid. Awful writing.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Awful

Stop writing coward... You are one huge queer and need to get a huge ass kicking...

loki8588loki8588over 6 years ago

I felt like the beginning was really good but about half way through it felt rushed. it had alot of potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid!

Malcolm would never give up his money. That money can always get another Jenny!

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
Now this was just plain stupid

Mark already knows about the two of them. WTF. Why did you write a pure garbage story? Stop writing please, or go read Vandemonium1

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

If you can believe it, this isn't as bad as the other story by this author that I wasted time on. They both suck, but then other one sucked more.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Was this done by a monkey beating on a word processor? It has to be a science project. Nobody can write something this bad and post it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

That's what rifles are made for. Malcolm is too smart to fall for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous