All Comments on 'Anonyous. Sex. Klub'

by Nicole99

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why?????

Why do people cheat on their spouses? In the end, usually every cheater is caught and if they have children, it is the children that suffer. These 2 friends are going to ruin their marriage. Once a cheat, always a cheat. The cheater can never be trusted in the marriage again and when there is no trust in the marriage, there IS no marriage.

Now they have broken their marriage vows and plan to continue down their path of destruction, they might as well start pulling trains or even having lesbian encounters. Nothing would surprise me now.

They said they were not having or getting enough or the right type from their husbands, but they have children. Sometime or another they did get the right type of sex and now both women are dissatisfied. Rather than having affairs behind the husbands back, why don't they just talk to each other or seek or a good sex therapist?

Still, I would like to know WHY rather than not having a story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice, hot little story!!

Why do people like the first person who left a comment below angrily complain about adultery yet read stories that entail such a topic? They're dumb, that why!

As for the story, it was an enjoyable read. Some grammatical erros prevent the story from getting a 5 but it was definately a realistic, hot story to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Cute!!!

What if....just what if...that evening she finds her husband's mask....and Jenny's cell phone number and then realizes he was the guy she fucked....that her friend Jenny set her up .....should Suzy A.S.K....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Does erotic mean adultry? Cheating?

Get off your horse and quit complaining about people that read stories. Everyone has opinions, and one person's opinion as a reader, is as good as anyone elses. Some of us do not like cheaters, adulterers, liars, and such, male or female, they are dirt who harm themselves, their spouses, and their families. If they want to have extramarital sex they need the spouses prior permission within a Safe, Sane, and Consensual set of parameters. Otherwise they need to get a divorce first then go out and play as they want to. There are just as many loving wives tales that can be written erotically without involving adultry. Perhaps Lit needs to change its parameters, and cheating stories involving men or women, should be in the nonconsent area as the spouse has not given consent but is a victim of the breaking of the marital contract. With that in mind these two women are idiots. Wearing a mask will not keep you from being identified. Bodies are almost as identifiable as faces. Cameras are small enough to record the image outside the door, and friends could be outside video typing the entering spouse. And in this day of drug resistant STDS and HIV who is stupid enough to do stranger sex? Think cheating is bad, try explaining to your spouse how you, his faithful wife, have given him HIV or AIDS due to have stranger sex. I am sure he will forgive you and love you all the more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Work

Ignore the idiots who do not realize this is a fantasy site, so people can express themselves. They bitch yet they are here reading the stories. The best sex is with married fuckbuddies. awesome sex and no drama.

So my only question to the peoploe who bitch is : Do you know their name" You know the name of the person who is fucking your spouse" idiots idiots!

Anyway keep on writing, the story subject and writing is very good! A sequel would be good!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
How dumb can people be?

This is a work of fiction. Moreover, it is a work of sexual fantasy. Of course, adultery is wrong <i>in real life</i>, but this story takes place within a self-contained bubble of <i>unreality</i>. In that specific context, it's a well-written, effective piece of erotica. I look forward to reading more by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is great

I wish there really was a place like that.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Great hot erotic fantasy!

I really enjoyed this! Well written excellent fantasy! Great job!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Great hot erotic fantasy!

I really enjoyed this! Well written excellent fantasy! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent work!

This is a very original story and I loved every minute. The whole idea is intriguing and I hope you write more of the same. Work on proof reading. There were a few errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Premise of a story

Fantasy or fiction, a story has to have a believable premise that a reader can sink in and buy it. Regretfully, this story doesn't. As a reader I have to buy that it's perfectly understandable to be unfaithful to a spouse if the hubby is too busy with his career - the same career that supports the wife... I also have to believe that a mask is what preserves the anonimity of the unfaithful wife...riiiiight...

JoesephusJoesephusalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed the story, hated the concept

I do wish that some of the folks who hate the idea of adultery as much as I do would rate stories on the basis of their quality an not just on their content. This was a well written piece of fluff, in a "what you don't know won't hurt you" world that bears no relationship the the real one.

<p>

I don't think anyone would be happy with a spouse who actually thought that adultery had no consequences if you're not caught, but it does make for a harmless fantasy.

<p>

Now, I have to confess that my first response to seeing a husband abused like these two are is to write an "ending" that shows the what would happen in the real world. However, this one is so removed from reality that I couldn't get very worked up.

<p>

Still, it might be fun to try to imagine what the wife would say if the husband found out. How could she explain that there was no harm no foul, that one's word is of no value and that trust isn't important in a marriage. Assuming she could get past all of that, how could she explain that changing her sexual focus from her husband didn't reduce her respect for him.

<p>

I don't know about other men, but I want to be my wife's hero. I probably wouldn't qualify as a hero in anyone else's eyes, but being my wife's hero is more important than I can probably express. Knowing that she considers me such a failure in one of the more central parts of marriage would be more than I could bear.

<p>

Now, having made my position clear, I hope, how many men can truthfully say they wouldn't at least think about joining a club like this if they could go to that make believe world? I suspect it's about the same number who would say that, unlike President Carter, they've never committed adultery in their heart.

<p>

So, I hope is that the next time you read a well written story that has activities or sufficient injustice to make your blood boil, consider giving it a 75. That way, we'll know you object but we can also use the rating system to avoid reading stories by writers who aren't really ready to publish.

<p>

Just my two pennies worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It was a good story but very sad...

I have mixed feelings, the story was hot, but the wife's actions were disrespectful and her comment at the end :"Don't worry, you can relax, you deserve it." She needs to put as much work into her sex life with her husband as she does with other men, otherwise, she is just a parasite clinging to her husbands wallet. He deserves better and so does she...maybe you can let them meet each other in a session and they will both see what they are missing...then again, I'm just a closet romantic who always hope for the best. Good story. Keep up the good work.

SleepyXSleepyXalmost 17 years ago
I bet

that it was hubby, or at least he's a member too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Insulting and Scummy

Cute story but terribly one sided as a woman's fantasy is likely to be.<P>

The truth is that once outside, the infatuation is like dung to flies - the more it stinks the more flies. It changes a person and the stink can't be washed off. The cuck isn't respected but less every day as her gotcha's pile up.<P>

Consequences cannot be avoided long term even though the soiled one stops robbing banks it eventually comes home.<P>

The poor bastards and their children will find out eventually so its better a fantasy huh.

Use1ceOnlyUse1ceOnlyalmost 17 years ago
Fun

Marriage is wonderful but it can be dull. The husband is enjoying himself climbing the corporate ladder. The excuse is to get more money but in this story there's no shortage now. Why shouldn't wifey play too? It might be more satisfying for her to do something more constructive but I'm sure such sophisticated prostitution is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If a doctor is right, HIV test say you many not

have had HIV six months or more ago. In activities like this, all testing does it tell you you are infected. Anon sex is not for the weak hearted. Beatings, snuff, breath control, BDSM, and other nice things happen. Dumb is dumb and both of these broads are very stupid. Any husband can have the wife tailed and a case made which would blow the club away. Anyone dumb enough to give them enough information to ruin you are really to stupid to even be married.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
A repeat is needed

It's too bad that a repeat is not allowed. It is obvious that you could fall in love with this cock and even get pregnant by it if you could begin a secret affair with this guy....

notbatmannotbatmanover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story a lot. You did a great job fleshing out the character in such a short story, and it was really hot to read.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago

Overall, the story was good, it is a good length, and I enjoyed reading it. However I did notice spelling and grammatical errors that were a distraction when reading the story.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

1. If somebody starts anonym sex club activity the first is Condom, Condom and Condom!!!!!!!!!!!! Mainly anal sex, because the HIV virus easier transmitter throug anal then vaginal does. She must think for prior to the family, do not bring any STD to the family. After divorce (with STD) she will lost her children adoration.

2. If she does often her husband will find step by step the evidence of the infidelity in spite of lack of SDT. Yes sometimes this affair could remain in the dark and the pair becomes older togheter. I think in Europe it may be, because the old habit, that the male does not talk about his lover it is a living practice, but according to the stories in the USA the male almost shouts her on the street.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Wow I never know

So if you fuck a lot on anonymous one night stands it's not cheating!

Giving your soul to and abstraction is not cheating.

Then if Steve is fucking that knockout breath taking lady at work is only slightly wrong, not cheating. Face it the husband is busting his ass at work. His boss is a brain dead jerk. The only thing between the warm bed and living on the street is his hard work and ability to eat shit from the boss. Now his wife is a unpaid whore who cheats on him and does not respect him any more. Lets face it in six months she will be turning Steve down because he is not as "good".

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
@deadone

In this tale, Hubby is NOT doing Sweety at all any more. When she 'forced' it, he promptly fell asleep in mid-drop (cowgirl, because he was too tired!)

ASK is an unlikely scenario, (most people who are liberal in their sex attitudes are not that concerned about total secrecy), but it MIGHT happen. Tattoos would present a problem ... Maybe allow Ace bandages?

4*

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I was hoping that

she was with her friend's husband and he recognized her voice.

CadizCadizabout 8 years ago
One of the best!

One if the best yet, even though short and simple, The substitution angle was unique, though I felt sorry for Jenny who lost her own session at such short notice.

Maybe I can steal the idea somehow in another srory of my own - I wish I'd used it in my 'Adultery on the High Seas', though that plot would have made it difficult to incorporate. But let's have some more ASK stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pumpkin soup?

Damn oddest analogy I've ever heard.

Good story. Find an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Where do I join?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Frustrated wife discovers that she is a whore.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Miserable fucking slut whore.

She is the type one wants to see really burned

Scores 1/5

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

Hot, hot, hot! Did I say HO? 5* and a big smile.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for a fun, really erotic read! Well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous