All Comments on 'A Chance Encounter'

by gen_man69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

Great story, on the next visit have Tracy break out a large strap on dildo to make love to Hanna. And let the experience go slow and her feel every inch of the love session also go slow on the joy of slow touch and kissing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Super SEXY

I would love to hook up with a younger (BUT only LEGAL, LOL!) woman in the dark movies and feel my way into her sweet, sloppy wetness!

Kris

kac0375@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh YES

Loved it !! I'm sitting her shaking yet and my cunt is dripping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

I want an older woman now. I'm soaking yet, it was so incredible.

takemetotheedgetakemetotheedgealmost 14 years ago
hi

too mechanical in your description of both women and their sexual encounter. As you write, relax. Stop using both of their names in practically every sentence you write. There should be a natural flow from one moment to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CUM WORTHY

Made me soaked and dripping. My girlfriend loved it too. We came together afterwards. :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Male Fantasy

This is HOT! I love to give a woman cunnilingus and bring her to orgasm multiple times.

This story made me even eager to find the right woman and satisfy her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I sat in the theatre,back row,i am 56,just as the lights were being dimmed another woman sat next to me.My husband would not come with me,it was a french girly movie,sub titles.There was a part where the married woman found out her husband was having an affair,she went to see her best girlfriend,who comforted her,holding each other on the lounge,stroking the married womans hair.I felt sad,a tissue in my hand,when i felt the womans hand on my leg,i froze,i looked at her,younger maybe mid 30s,she kept her hand on my leg,moving her fingers,a little higher,it felt o.k.,higher,i moved my bottom forward in the seat.She hesitated then her fingers moved to my panties,moving slowly over the front,i was getting wet,then she moved to my ear,her tongue brushing my ear lobe,pull them down,i hesitated,her tongue again,pull them down.I lifted up,pulled them down and her fingers found my wet pussy slit, and for the next 5 minutes my pussy was slowly fingered, until as she touched and slowly fingered my clit,her teeth brushed my ear lobe and i orgasmed, hard,intense,long her tongue at my ear until i just seemed to collapse in my seat and i watched as she took her fingers to her mouth and licked them,her other hand under her dress,the look on her face,pained until she froze and also slumped in her seat.My first and only experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A word of friendly advice . . .

. . . this is a good story that would be even better for the use of a good spell-checker.

perejohn41perejohn414 months ago

Good story, especially since I love stories that feature women’s breasts. I lov breast play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous