All Comments on 'Mother's Used Condom'

by zipp2

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
GreenbeaverGreenbeaverover 16 years ago
I came reading this

I loved it I hope that she continues her fling with the Big Black guy and the son gats to eat her come filled pussy and sucks him too and he gets to fuck his Mother's cum filled pussy with the Black guy still there and gets turned on and well

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

As for the "bullshit" reviewer, there is nothing wrong with this site. People can live, read, write or fantasize about the sexuality they enjoy. It is small minded bigoted individuals with homophobic attitudes who labeling folks that are the real problem. They expect everyone to be the same and have the same ideas and attitudes as they do and want to force them on others or are aggressive to those who do not think like they do. Get some help pal, you obviously need it or are not mature enough to be reading explicit material on this adult site.

To the author great theme, keep up the stimulating writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting Premise

Well, I don't care for the racial aspect to the story, but I like the premise. I recall reading about a husband finding a condom in a waste basket and lifting it up to inspect it. The description of the condom stretching from the weight of the cum was pretty sexy, as was his reaction to the aroma. It was a noval introduction to the fact that his wife was getting some heavy cock action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why Not!!!!

I enjoyed it. I love the thoughts of a white woman, Mother or wife enjoying a huge black dick. Many women never know what a big dick feels like. If ever Husband would find his wife a big dick to look forward to fucking ever month or so, I think it would make a much closer relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot stuff!!!!1

made me super hard and i came like a horse!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Disgusting

This wasn't the most skillfully written story but the storyline can be a turn on for some people. I do think it should go in the fetish or incest/taboo category. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
brings back memories

when I was a teenager, I would go into my parents room and find the used condoms, and I also sucked on the condom to taste my mothers' pussy juice.......

dsouldsoulover 13 years ago
Interesting 100%

I loved the point of view side of the story. It just seemed to make the story seem more accessible and interesting. Though it's got the feel of something that happened for real...and I'm tempted to ask the question if actually it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot but sick

story was good up until the condom in the trash bit.

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
One of the best of all times

Just wanted to let you know that this is one of my all time favorite stories.

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this

i always wanted to this…drink…thick black cum...

BjorntufukBjorntufukabout 12 years ago

I want to see a prequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT story

Wow this realy is a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fascinating conclusion

the story was so titillating to to read! although it was lacking, from the moment that his mother walked through the hallway I assumed you would have been caught or either you would have interrogated your mom about the night before, unfortunately you decided to end the story just from the moment she hesitated. You could have encourage the audience to perceive their own ending or either what could have happened next......?

For your efforts of the story I have rated you ( 3 stars ) I believe your story is average but some of the scenes were compelling, your literacy could not be faulted, I believe the audience would have perceived you as being assiduous striving for that little sparkle.

Thank you

Best Wishes

Mr ?

tonyafellytonyafellyover 11 years ago
Sooo good

Hope you write a sequel, and have the boy fuck the mom, and maybe fucked by the black stud

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
condom lover

A hot story, wish it were me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lucky lad

I wish it was me, I would like to get caught and made to suck him dry and eat a cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This dude is a faggott

he sucked us in with the black guy fucking his mom only to skide in how he's a cum drinkin bitch! just write about suckin black dick at the gym next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
disgusting!!!

I mean disgusting!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
I'd love to see my son do this

Liked the story, I think I should encourage my son eat some cum from a condom, I find it very exhilarating. Xoxoxoxo Annette

animeBBC360animeBBC360over 7 years ago
Came to this so much

Wish I could experience this firsthand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I Liked Your Story,Can You Write A Third follow-up Where Judy Gets Pregnant By Devon & Has A Beautiful Dark Gold Caramel Mocha Brown Mahogany Skinned Mulatto Baby Girl?

SchlongwayhungSchlongwayhungalmost 4 years ago
So fucking nasty

I love this, I came so hard when it filled his mouth. Keep it up.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Awesome story the problem between your mom and dad was she was fucking black men

Judy was a wore fucking black men married plus didn't know their name

Shagger222Shagger222over 2 years ago

Excellent - in every way

jblacklovejblackloveover 1 year ago

Hahaha... fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. I used to lick my sisters panties as a teen and realised that I was actually licking the cum from her boyfriend. One time a condom was used and boy did I enjoy that! Guess I realised then that I was into guys.

jtw30jtw30about 1 year ago

best story on the site

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Used condom? Gross, never gave any consideration to that! My folks divorced also and a couple of times after midnight the sounds of flesh smacking, moans etc. filtered out from her room. Some here on Lit would think "hot" but I had my pillow wrapped around my head as she was getting fucked, last thing would have been to peak in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous