All Comments on 'I Married a Whore'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ugh!

A totally unsexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
's OK

... The concept of putting his wife's cunt up for ritual defilement is present, but undermined by her previous employment. The debasement of that which is sacred does not work. There is no sacrifice, just cum-sucking. Exquisite? 'fraid not.3A^B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ugly "Story"

The concept for this (whatever it is) was bad right from the start and it ended even worse. Why people want to write about wimp husbands and their humiliation is beyond me. It's only erotic to other wimps and it's indicative of a deep psychological disorder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The story is good

This is a good story and it's fairly well written . . . as to the other comments left . . . if you don't like this type of story . . . why would you read it and then feel you have to comment on it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
'working' relations...

Because she was a working woman it was more dignified (so to speak) than the usual slut-cream pie stories + no cheating! The actual sex -sorry to say, pretty nauseating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sickly Gross w/ a Bullet

Would that there would be a lower score possible but and so you like the thought of sucking curdled stringy cum from your wife's swollen red stretched cunt.<P>

Man that sounds really sad but it excites you? Hmmm aren't you especially weak and freaky. A semi-normal human would barf at the thought but it excites you eh.<P>

How sad for you and your future fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To the Point

Story was to the point. A good jack off story. I thing sloppy seconds and cream pie are sexy and hot. Liked how you described the whore wanting to hide her dirty cunt when the main character was going down on her. Just a suggestion I would post under fetish stories your score will be hirer and appreciated more.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Whatever floats your boat

Some people are into this sort of thing and others aren't. Either way it was a well written short story. i hope we more about your wife in the newar future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love this guy's stories.

Unbelievingly hot. Keep writing!

aNAUGHTYgranny4uaNAUGHTYgranny4ualmost 17 years ago
I just can't believe

I just can't believe that people read a story like this and then complain about the story topic. If they didn't like the subject why bother to read the story. Why not go to the library and get a book out of the children's section and read that instead.

Myself I loved this story -- I would give it a 1000 if we could vote that high. It was well written, kept you interested and had a unique ending to boot. As to the subject of the story..many men love cream pies and many women love to give their love ones the opportunity to be a part of it. I myself would love to be a whore giving her man what he wanted while giving my customers what they wanted as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyable

This story was enjoyable with the communication, and the understanding, and the love displayed between the husband and the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My wife fucks other men, especially black men

Great story. I have had my wife fuck my friends and strangers for free. Why not? Her pussy will not wear out. It actually gets better the more men she fucks. She used to fuck anyone I wanted her to fuck. She asked me if she could fuck black men. She used to fuck black men and missed the black cocks in her mouth and pussy. She now only fucks black men. I eat her pussy after she is black fucked.

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

Knowing what your girlfriend did for a living is a whole lot different than not knowing. It's not cheating if the guy knows what his gf/wife does, besides, he gets off on it. If guys can have multiple partners, why can't Women. As a Company escort, the chances of getting a std is greatly reduced. In Fantasies and stories this is fine, in real life it's not because of HIV. so, safe sex is extremely important.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well

Well, if you're that stupid, you get what you pay for.

gravelmetergravelmeterabout 4 years ago
I share my wife and I am not weak or humiliated at all. Just love doing it.

I loved the story. I like to imagine that my wife just got home from hooking with her pussy full of cum. I imagine that I ask her how many guys fucked her today. The bigger the number the hornier I get. If this was a true story then I envy your sex life. So fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hotter than hot! I would love to know this was true!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An STD or worse would have been a given. A divorce would have been necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This sounds like true love and a marriage made in heaven. Both husband and wife loved their sex filled marriage with each feeding their spouses favorite fantasy while they lived happily ever after.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars i love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I married a pro some 20 yrs back and was thrilled that she volunteered to stop whoring. After a couple of years she decided she needed extra money, beyond what I was giving her. I knew she could out-earn me, so I couldn't stand in her way. She quickly built up a huge clientele, and I lost her to "the life", and all the income. I hated losing her and the hottest, nastiest sex any where. Last I heard, she had moved to Chicago and started a high-end out-call service with four other women and they were making money like mad. I still wish every day that she would come home to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous