All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Dad Ch. 02'

by Markf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CymonCymonover 16 years ago
Just as good

Just as good as chapter one, keep 'em cumming !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I love stories about straight guys getting seduced into hot sex with other guys. Your stories are just what I like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another very good story

I loved this story also! I like it rough lol. Having my ass smacked while a hard cock saws into my hot hole! And being pounded HARD! I like to have my teeth rattled! And being fucked twice, I only got that once but it was AWESOME!! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot to handle

i loved your it was to hot for me to handle i was oozing precum so fast i had a hard time licking it off my fingers as fast as i could

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

hot . my cock is dripping pre cum all over my legs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Father-in-Law's Cocksucker

At the terrace bar during our wedding reception my father-in-law turned to me and said, "Jenna's too much woman for you. I'll be surprised if you guys make it 6 months". He toasted me and walked away. Well 6 years later I can gloat that we're still together, but the conditions are quite different than my expectations on my wedding day. He was right of course, his daughter's sex drive is far greater than mine...I've never made her cum, never satisfied her. She's got a lover at work and one in the neighborhood.

More startling however is that my father-in-law caught me masturbating at a reunion while secretly my wife was being banged by an uncle. He pulled me into an adjoining room, cuffed me and ordered me to open his pants, pull out his stubby fat dick, and feast on it. I've been his regular release valve ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dad

Maybe tomorrow he gets to fuck his girlfriends dad !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great stories

This is one of the better stories here. Thank you MarkF.

It makes me want to try cock again. I have a gay friend with the most beautiful 10inch cock. He convinced me as a teenager to trynit and l could not get enough of masturbating him abd sucking him. We met off and on for over twenty years, even though by then l was married with children.

I stopped it as when in bed with my wife l realised l was preferring hos cock to her pussy.

But maybe....now just over thirty years later, now divorced that l am l will try again, this time giving him my man-cunt for our mutual pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot fuckery

Your story is so hot. Wish this would happen to me. I have always had an attraction to older men. Not much older just 10 -20 years. I would find it hot and exhilarating to be fucked in the ass by my best friends dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fanticy land

I’m worn out from just reading the activity. GREAT WORK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so very hot

I want to be that boy so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This so GREAT! It reminds me of my first time. I had a male neighbor who I lost my virginity to. I remember when he fuck me, it was the greatest feeling I ever had. For two years I enjoyed having him make love to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing Stories!! Five Full Stars!! I am 58 years old and happily married for over 34 years. I was seduced by my 22 year old cousin when I was 14. He taught me how to suck his cock, and take him deep in my ass. That took place for an entire summer. Now I live next door to a single 85 year old man. I took a video with my phone of me taking a 8 inch rubber dildo into my hairless asshole. I showed it to my neighbor along with some straight sex videos, and he watched it with the same enthusiasm as all the porn we watched together. I am afraid to ask him if he would like me to suck his cock or for him to fuck me. If you want to see the video I made, text me and just say watch to 3twofive seven2eight seven31two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again a great story!! My ass is ready to be fucked!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous