All Comments on 'Can He Take The Punishment?'

by Scarletlady

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
let him suffer

Great story, don't change the ending. LOL, maybe the torture should continue the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can she?

Take the time in jail, because that's where she's going for that abusive behavior. Who would put up with that? No one. This story was just ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
At which pointed he kicked her out of bed

And tore the ties loose. Getting up he went into the bathroom, locked the door, took a warm shower and jacked off. Drying off, he threw on his pajama bottoms, ignored her as he walked through their bedroom and into the guest bedroom, locking the door behind him. He slept well that night. The next day he filed for a divorce. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending was very nice where she can have a very sweet dream thinking about her lover tied beside her with no chance of escape and completely at her mercy with his painfully hard cock having no chance of most powerful orgasm which can be shockingly hurtful for him. His suffering for the love of his life is very hot.. i hope she will tie him up on every possible sexual encounter and tortures his cock in suck lovely ways. She sometimes should use extreme force to his penis in this way she can hurt his penis more than he can withstand but there is no safe word. I hope she will find her ways of expressing love for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous