All Comments on 'All About Family Ch. 01'

by bumpin_uglies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
golfadikt2golfadikt2over 16 years ago
Hmmm...

It's hard for me to believe she would be that tame about her husband cheating on her... but the story was well written, grammar was good... I'm anxious to read the sequels! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let there be sequels!

I just can't help thinking though, that something was missing. I can't put my finger on it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm sorry

I did not mean to just quickly rate it a 1. I saw the first sentence "Jenny LIED in bed..." and read no further.

A ZERO is the rating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
golfadikt2

did not read the same story apparently...

vachi123vachi123over 16 years ago
Great

I actually don't understand these strange comments above. Not reading further after reading "lied" or if she would leave the room so quiet after realising what her husband did????

I read up to 8 stories a day, and the mistakes in other stories are much weirder. And --- sorry, women do act like this sometimes. the reaction will come later. But then....!!

I think the story is really great. And readers, that enjoy the story with fantasy and not with grammar will agree. Frank / Germany

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ALL TOGETHER

GOOD BEGINNING...PLEASE CONTINUE..WITH HOPEFULLY BOTH JOHN/NATE SHARING JENNY TOGETHER...AND WITH SOME JOHN/NATE BI OCCURING WITH JENNY'S ENCOURAGEMENT...! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeah.....right

Lied? yeah, what they all said...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's great that she lets her boy blow his young balls all over her tits and body

But for her boy Nate's sake--and her own--there's a much better place for his to splatter his semen. How about right up the same cunt he came out of?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous